It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fugitive tells tale of plot against Obama

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I just thought I'd put this out there. I'll see what else I can find on this.

Link HERE

JACKSON, Miss. -- If Ronnie Lee Owen is telling the truth, he can save President Barack Obama from a racist plot and stop an armed revolution by Mormon extremists, if police would just let him out of jail.

Owen's fiancée, 55-year-old Claudia Alonzo, told police Owen was a National Security Agency agent who designed security protocols for the Defense Department and was being hunted by an agent for the KGB -- the former Soviet Union's secret service -- who wanted to control the "New World Order." The KGB was dissolved with the Soviet Union in 1991.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Bachrk

Hi Bachrk,

Thanks for the OP. S & F just in case

Hard to say, but it sounds a little like BS from the fugitive.
How reliable is the news outlet?

Best,
Ziggy

la2

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
well if its true or not, the secret service investigates all credible threats to the President.

It wouldnt come as a huge surprise if it was true a plot was in the works to assasinate Pres Obama.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by la2
well if its true or not, the secret service investigates all credible threats to the President.

It wouldnt come as a huge surprise if it was true a plot was in the works to assasinate Pres Obama.

nice pic... so true.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggystrange
reply to post by Bachrk

Hi Bachrk,

Thanks for the OP. S & F just in case

Hard to say, but it sounds a little like BS from the fugitive.
How reliable is the news outlet?

Best,
Ziggy

Thanks for the s&f I never get these! lol The source is reliable overall. I'm still working on more info

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
don't you think it should be tall tale? No problem tho, I'll keep trolling and s+f for effort!

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Bachrk

If Ronnie Lee Owen is telling the truth, he can save President Barack Obama from a racist plot and stop an armed revolution by Mormon extremists, if police would just let him out of jail.

The end of that sentence would make me extremely skeptical.
Nevertheless, intersting tidbit.

And star and flag for you, since you say you never get them!

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I liked this part....

Op's Link

However, Owen's father, Thomas Owen, said in a telephone interview that's it's highly unlikely his son ever worked for the government, saying he lives in his "own little fantasy world."

Alonzo was released without charges. Apparently she believed Owen began working with the NSA after he hacked into a federal computer system as a teenager. She also claimed the government has perfected a cloaking device he invented.

That's a red flag. I, personally think the guy is a flim-flam man and gets off on lying to boost his image. Maybe a little mental issue or two.

Just my $.02
Cuhail

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuhail

I liked this part....

Op's Link

However, Owen's father, Thomas Owen, said in a telephone interview that's it's highly unlikely his son ever worked for the government, saying he lives in his "own little fantasy world."

Alonzo was released without charges. Apparently she believed Owen began working with the NSA after he hacked into a federal computer system as a teenager. She also claimed the government has perfected a cloaking device he invented.

That's a red flag. I, personally think the guy is a flim-flam man and gets off on lying to boost his image. Maybe a little mental issue or two.

Just my $.02
Cuhail

I agree but it seems in these type stories there may be a tiny grain of truth.

smyleegrl, thanks for the s&f lol

[edit on 9-1-2010 by Bachrk]

top topics

join