It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims, Christians set homes ablaze in Egypt

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
You know, both of these religions fear the coming one world dictator. The Christians call him the "anti-Christ" and the Muslims call him the Dajjal. Yet, they never stop to realize that all religious conflicts do is fuel his rage. He is out there somewhere, watching,listening, and his disdain and rage grows by the day.

[edit on 9-1-2010 by SpeakerofTruth]

Such non-sense. You yourself are absorbed in it and don't even realize it. You label this dictator as a male figure. Isn't that stereotypical. "his rage"? Assuming such a figure would exist, why consider it a male figure? Heck why consider it as existing at all? ...so unnecessary.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
redundant post. removed.

[edit on 11-1-2010 by Oeden]

[edit on 11-1-2010 by Oeden]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by glitchinmymatrix

You know, both of these religions fear the coming one world dictator. The Christians call him the "anti-Christ" and the Muslims call him the Dajjal. Yet, they never stop to realize that all religious conflicts do is fuel his rage. He is out there somewhere, watching,listening, and his disdain and rage grows by the day.

[edit on 9-1-2010 by SpeakerofTruth]

Such non-sense. You yourself are absorbed in it and don't even realize it. You label this dictator as a male figure. Isn't that stereotypical. "his rage"? Assuming such a figure would exist, why consider it a male figure? Heck why consider it as existing at all? ...so unnecessary.

Actually, I'm kind of with you on that...I happen to believe that the Anti-Christ could very well be female judging by some of my past relationships.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

LOL...Well,honestly, it doesn't matter. Globalism, at least on the surface, sounds like a great idea.However, when one considers the implications, not so much. It leaves to the door wide open for a one world dictator.

[edit on 11-1-2010 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

LOL...Well,honestly, it doesn't matter. Globalism, at least on the surface, sounds like a great idea.However, when one considers the implications, not so much. It leaves to the door wide open for a one world dictator.

[edit on 11-1-2010 by SpeakerofTruth]

Agreed...and it won't be long before we see the results of that. So far, things seem to be spinning in that direction. Sky spirals, tetrahedrons, and all sorts of other interesting things just keep popping up.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by la2
it does seem that its now a concerted effort, muslim/christian hostilities now in 2 territories, maybe part of a wider plot?

Of course it is part of a wider plot. The plot is called, "getting the peasants to fight and blame one another while we screw them out of everything."

Its been going on now for, oh, I dont know, longer than recorded history.

The sad thing is, we keep falling for it. As soon as we start to realize, "Hey, we have of common interests here" and stop bickering, they simply repackage the same old game in a new wrapper, and throw it back to us, and the fighting begins again.

Religion, race, gender, nationality, ethnicity, communism vs capitalism, etc.

Noam Chomsky said it best, and I paraphrase. "All the divisions we argue over are distractions. It is the rich against the poor, it always has been."

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Yeh but thats because that is what we are good at doing. The history of humanity is one giant bloodbath, war and fighting is what drives us forward and keeps us going. If we were ever to live at peace, which I very much doubt, we would simply stagnate until another fight came along, we are a brutal species. It is when we are our cruellest and bloodiest that we achieve the most. Science progresses fastest in times of war and despite the international condemnation we still use results from Nazi concentration camps and experiments on which to base research and further studies.

I know this is a bit off-topic but that fact is that we are a race that excels at fighting and cruelty. If you took away all the reasons you have listed for fighting we would still find more reasons to fight, such as resources, dominance or just the sheer thrill of it. Religion has nothing to do with it. Without it we would find other reasons or just do it without reason. It is our divisions that unite us.

-Cauch1

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by TarzanBeta

well, if there is any false gods. its jesus. if you want to worship a man no different then you and call him god. then do so. but dont knock people for believeing in purely in god. Allah means the-god. in arabic. meaning one god.

If you believe god is so weak that he has to come down as a manto say worship my son to get to me. then i question everything about you.

I can tell you dont know much about islam or havent read the qu'ran.

so let me refresh you some what, I am going to put it simply for you. In islam we believe. god has sent the same message to mankind since the begaining, in fact it say so in the holy qu'ran. but man as ignored gods message everytime or altered it. god sent down messenges(prophets) to further spread his message to mankind, to come with miracles as a sign of gods existance. god sent isa.(jesus)PBUh a messenger. a mercy to mankind
but again mankind ignores the message twist and changes it to suite them. as a response to that. god send the last messenger muhammed PBUH.

a man that cant read nor write. a orphan. tasked with the burden of giving gods last messeage and warning to mankind. the qu'ran corrects all the mistakes in the bible. everything that has been changed.

the reason why muslim dont have pictures of muhammed PBUH. because we dont want other muslims making the same mistake that christians made when god send isa PBUH(jesus). we pray to god. we pray to god with our whole bodies showing submission to god. we dont pray to any man ie... muhammed PBUH ,isa (jesus)....

most christain believe in the trinity. which seems pagan to me. to worship three gods but claim they are all one god but just in different forms.

in islam we have allah(god) the only diety in wich we worship. thats it.

so i dont get why you feel you must pray to a servant of god. if thats how you feel you might as well pray to me. you will get the same end result nothing.

the holy spirit or messenger spirt. in islam is the angel gabriel. again a servant and creation of god.

christians are by far the most judgmental, close minded heathens to plague mankind.
christains are so eager to say muslims, are evil, muslim are not peaceful, muslims just want to wage war and kill people. but christians ignore or dont know their own corrupt. bloody history. that left a huge pock mock on humanity. i promise you more blood has been shed n the name of christanity. then all the other religions in the world combined.

what's even sadder is that christanity continues to spill blood in the name of a man who never claimed he was the son god. to destroy countries falsly because they pray differently. then make them the villain becasue they chose to defend themselfs, against christian oppressors.

islam is a religion of peace but by far we are not passive. we are commanded to defend ourselfs.
like all relgion we have our wingnuts that twist qu'ran and misguide younge muslims to do bad things with the false hope of paradise after doing wrong.

just like christians, who believe blowing up abortion clinics is gods will. killing abortion doctors . burning innocent men and women at the stake alive. invading, murdering and rape. o f men women and children is gods will to christians. i dont see you standing up to fight against it. most of you support this christian nation and its unchristian wars. and unspeakable acts it does in the name of a man it worships.

I fail to see how your better then me or the wacko's that blow themself's up to kill innocents.

you may point a finger at muslims but you have three pointing back you.
im disgusted bash my reply how you will. I wont respond

salaam

[edit on 13-1-2010 by jmacbeth]

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Selahobed

i can tell you you are wrong. i speak arabic . i grew up the first 7 yrs of my life in the middle east arabic was the first language i learned. my mother is egyptian.

everything you have said so far is wrong and based upon your christian view. you most likely read that out of a christian book some were.

if you want proof of my credentials research it as my whole life is on the internet. ill tell you again you are wrong and are making biased claim's to back your believe's, but that is the story of christanity. the just make it up as they go. alter and change what is true to suit them and their needs

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Some of the post on this thread reminds me :

But then again Religion is @#$%

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by jmacbeth
reply to post by TarzanBeta

most christain believe in the trinity. which seems pagan to me. to worship three gods but claim they are all one god but just in different forms.

in islam we have allah(god) the only diety in wich we worship. thats it.

Oh please. You are telling me that the 99 forms of allah are any different. Most Christians do not believe in the trinity and besides it doesn't say that the trinity are all parts of God. There is one God and the holy spirit and Jesus work for him is the gist of what is written.

Though TBH I am not sure why I am getting involved on a debate on religion on here. If I wanted to see people flame each other over religion I would go to /b/, it would be more enjoyable for a start.

-Cauch1

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

Actually if you dig a little deeper you'll discover that the Muslim messiah, the Mahdi is prophesied to fulfill in great detail the christian and jewish prophecies of the antichrist in Daniel and Revelations.

This was designed so that the whole world (which will be mostly muslim) will accept the antichrist as their savior.

The prophecies concerning dajjal dovetail nicely with the return of Jesus Christ. Thus satan has already set up muslims for the satanic one world government.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SevenThunders

Well, that wouldn't surprise me.The Islamic faith's ultimate goal is to become the one existant religion. The Hindus have been fighting Muslims for centuries.

I'll tell you this, I tend to think that the "anti-Christ" will be rather secular and despise any religion or spiritual practice. He will view such things as being outdated and at the root of the world's problem.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

I'll tell you this, I tend to think that the "anti-Christ" will be rather secular and despise any religion or spiritual practice. He will view such things as being outdated and at the root of the world's problem.

and he'd be right.
if jesus or mohammed or abraham want into politics they need to get their names on the ballot and show up for debates or go back to imagination-land.
If they are real prove it empirically, otherwise keep it at home.

man i'd vote for him/her right now and there aren't even elections going yet.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join