It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims, Christians set homes ablaze in Egypt

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Selahobed

KUALA LUMPUR (Reuters) - Arsonists in Malaysia struck a fourth church on Saturday as the government tried to soothe tensions arising from a row over the use of the word "Allah" to refer to the Christian God.

It seems that its not only confined to Egypt.. its great how this "religion of peace" always seems to need an enemy to fight....

Link

[edit on 123131p://f46Saturday by Selahobed]

Not like Christians who have invaded - EVERY COUNTRY ON EARTH - please. Your perspective is merely one of diametric bigotry.

[edit on 9-1-2010 by audas]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
christianity = islam

islam = christianity

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by audas

Yes you are correct.... Years ago..... But when was the last time you saw a methodist strap semtex to themselves then blow themselves up in an eatery? Or christians from the womens institute walk around with banners, and T-shirts on their kids calling for the "be-heading of infidels"? In fact when has a christian called for the be-heading of anyone who takes the piss out of them?? They are more likely to give you a hug and fill you up with tea and cake than kill you lol...

But of course you know me and my opinions? And that I hate muslims and blame them for the whole worlds ills right?? You would be wrong... But I wont loose any sleep over it...

[edit on 053131p://f35Saturday by Selahobed]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Jessicamsa

mary the mother of jesus is revered in the muslim faith she is the only women who is mentioned by name in the quran, and muslim do believe that jesus was a prophet only extremist hold that view and not all muslims are extremist

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I saw a video about Shelden Nidle stating that we as a race have evolved enough to qualify to join the Galatic Federzation of Light. Here's the video:

www.youtube.com...

I wonder if they'll change their minds now. I mean, why the hell would they accept a race as barbaric as we are? Now I haven't been on ATS that long, but it seems like these "random" acts of violence are increasing. I wonder, once again, if it's all parts of the desperate attempt by the Illuminati to stall disclosure.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
It really doesn't even matter what these idiots from each religion calls god.

Both of them worship the exact same thing: stupidity

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Egyptian police have arrested three people over the fatal shooting of six Christian Copts and a security guard outside a church in the south of the country.

Al Jazeera's El-Khaky said that one of the men arrested over the attack was "believed to be a relative of a Muslim girl who was allegedly raped last November

A Christian man has been arrested over the alleged rape of the girl and is in custody awaiting trial

source

This is not so much about religion, but about pride and revenge and how it escalates imo. you see similiar things in drug/turf wars as well as killing for revenge all over the world.
Each side is united by their religion, but there is always a side united by proximity of living quarters, gang membership, colour, economic status etc.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I'm rooting for the Christians!

Because if they are both fighting to control the world. Which rule would you rather live under? Freedom under Christianity, or slavery under Islam?

It's time for a worldwide Crusade, to stop the Muslim insanity.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
In all honesty, I hope they just wipe each out. Neither side deserves life and all they're doing is making others take sides and causing more fights. Muslims, Christains hurry up and kill each other off already so you can find out there is no heaven for you at the end.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TarzanBeta

CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS DO NOT WORSHIP THE SAME GOD.

The Christian God is the Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit. Jesus is Christ, the Lord incarnate.

The Muslim God is Allah, of whom neither by whom there is any equal. In their eyes, it is lawless to make any human, Jesus or no, equal to Allah.

El, El Eloh, Elohim, Ilah, Allah. See any similarities?

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Deaf Alien

Errrr from a hebrew/aramaic/arabic speaker who has also researched the etymology right down to the proto phonecian, I can tell you that in Hebraic terms "allah" "alah" means "curse".......

(Deuteronomy 27-30)

But if you will not obey the voice of the Lord your God or be careful to do all his commandments and his statutes that I command you today, then all these curses shall come upon you and overtake you.
Cursed shall you be in the city, and cursed shall you be in the field.
Cursed shall be your basket and your kneading bowl.
Cursed shall be the fruit of your womb and the fruit of your ground, the increase of your herds and the young of your flock.
Cursed shall you be when you come in, and cursed shall you be when you go out.

Replace all of the word curses with "allah" "alah", and you will look at it in a different light... We bought it on ourselves....

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
Because if they are both fighting to control the world. Which rule would you rather live under? Freedom under Christianity, or slavery under Islam?

How is that even a choice?
Why would you want to live under either?

Maybe you should move to nothern ireland man

I don't want to live under any regime or theocracy even if it's under my religion.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by truth_of_truth
reply to post by SuperSlovak

and christians (catholics) any better??? wow these people worship the same god in the end they just have different names for him but the same god nontheless what i say is let them kill themselves off these people are so rooted in there ideas that there will and is no gettin through to them so just let them deal with each other it sounds cruel but what can we do they want to kill eachother i say let them we just handle the whats left that area will always have conflict unless we remove one of the obvious cause which is religion

Yes, if they ever figure this out they will be a force to be reckoned with.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
what a cheerful bunch of people all around.
writing about murder is probably the least violent thing they did all day.

non of the major religions have anything more than a passing reference to love or kindness.
its all smite this and stone that.

but if it's in the desert on papyrus or goat skin its holy,right guys?
pfft everyone knows the real stuff is only in cuniform.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by the_grand_pooh-bah

Dude my religion says that even if if you were to punch me, im to offer the other cheak.... And as a redhead thats hard to do lol.. But punch away mister.. You wont though coz you are better than that... I hope soo at least or im seriously gonna have to break your nose!!.. But because i love you and want you to wake up to yourself.... And because im a vengefull bitch lol.... Would take that humiliation to save lives and show you we are no threat... Hypothetical I know; but as a jewish christian who see's lots of changes i'm begining to wonder.... Man am I? Money and mouth springs to mind every day... Messed up xxxx

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Selahobed
when was the last time you saw a methodist strap semtex to themselves then blow themselves up in an eatery? Or christians from the womens institute walk around with banners, and T-shirts on their kids calling for the "be-heading of infidels"? In fact when has a christian called for the be-heading of anyone who takes the piss out of them?? They are more likely to give you a hug and fill you up with tea and cake than kill you lol...

You also don`t see muslims having military bases all over the planet
You also don`t see muslims instaling puppet govts. in christian countries

If they were, perhaps you would see what you are describing

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Muslims should calm down or they will awaken Gog and Magog and I don't think they want that. For then the end will surely be near for them.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

No, I dont but I see apologist goverments.. Ones who hand my country over without even a vote.. IM English btw.. Thats exactly what happend to her; like in Daniel where it says that in the last day's power would be GIVEN... Yeah it HAS lol.. We didnt vote for it but it was GIVEN.. Not like the last "beast" powers" that won through conquest.. The "last and most terrible beast" has "won" without it.. Just like the bible said... So as a bible/Qumran scholar, Im VERY gittery at the moment... Its all comming to pass, and i see the chess pieces put in place... I will post a full study of this soon.. But have been too worried about its reception.. And have been getting a "thicker skin" for desenters... lol... You dont have to like me but i will tell you the truth... My truth I know, but I will tell it regardless... Anyway G-d bless you... X

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Selahobed

well yes but it also says to smite stuff a lot too.
It tells you to love your neighbor once and to kill them like twenty three times or however much.(just guessing on numbers)
also not sure what exactly you mean with the whole jewish christian ninja whatever

not to bore you but I'm agnostic altruistic hedonist.
agnostic-I can't prove or disprove a god and neither can you.faith is for retards and suckers.
altruistic-good of many outweighs the good of the few.
Hedonist-pleasure is good,pain sucks.
I help others because i want to not because of a threat from a god.

god needs to get off his butt and act like one.
That's why scientists are always trying to play god,because somebody needs to.

*please don't read as a personal attack on you or your religion.
it's against ALL religions in general

[edit on 9-1-2010 by the_grand_pooh-bah]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by the_grand_pooh-bah

Im sure you are a beautifull person... One which I would love to get to know (U2U me)... And I feel you crap.... DO I!!!... And am fed up with religion... But Yeshua done away with it.. Its man who made the rules and war... Yeshua just wanted us to love each other... MEN did the rest!!!

Religion is just another enslavement, and yoke on man.. Jesus removed it and made it about relationship.. Man turned it into a control mechanism, an excuse to hate each other.. That aint G-d or His will for us so we are being lied too.. You fill in the blancks...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join