It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Blue Beam v2.0 (with sources)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Project Blue Beam v2.0 (with sources)
binarydissent.com...

As I mentioned I have gone over the original investigation and sourced EVERYTHING. So all the original documents mentioned in the first one are available for download as PDF or there are links to official sources. Also included is artificial intelligence that is mentioned as diffuse AI -> with evidence. Also have evidence of militarised holographic satellite projectors + other weaponized harrassment devices that makes it possible to project sound into your head from a satellite.

I would appreciate any extra information that I can add to this investigation as I bring it up to date with current technology.

[edit on 9-1-2010 by project_aurora]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   
can you put link to pdf file ?

can't find it thx

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
thats because there is like 10 PDF's through out the investigation :/ Hover over the relevant snippets from the investigation and there are a few there...

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by project_aurora

You need to provide links to all the evidence you claim otherwise there is no point to creating a new thread on the subject.

Just to clarify... do you consider evidence to be proof, or unsubstantiated data until proven otherwise?

IRM

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
reply to post by project_aurora

You need to provide links to all the evidence you claim otherwise there is no point to creating a new thread on the subject.

Just to clarify... do you consider evidence to be proof, or unsubstantiated data until proven otherwise?

IRM

I think you mean I need to provide links to evidence to all the claims I make?

What does evidence mean to you? Did you even bother reading my sourced investigation?

top topics

join