It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hypnosis and alien abduction,,a Good read..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   
I found this very interesting and wanted to share this.

www.hypnogenesis.com...

image removed
image removed

[edit on 9-1-2010 by AthenaCD]

[edit on 9-1-2010 by AthenaCD]

[Mod Edit - unnecessary images remove]

[edit on 9/1/2010 by Sauron]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   
im reading dr. John E. mack's book abduction which is very good and it also delves into the mind of hypnosis and other forms of therapy for the people that got abducted by extra terrestrials and delves into the history of abductions and other forms of topics

[edit on 9-1-2010 by jellyman1991]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by AthenaCD

Hiya, until I read about John Mack M.D.'s work, I was convinced that 'alien abductions' was a load of nonsense. It was all deluded fantasies from people unable to get on with people and withdrawing into a negative inner life. I still believe that, to some extent. There's too many lying asscracks trying to sponge a living or celebrity from it.

The work of Mack really shows that somewhere in the accounts...there's a mystery at play. That isn't to say, "ZOMG!!!Aliens iz abdimicating me!!" It's just agreeing that it's a subject worth looking into at a clinical level. Mack was hauled through a Harvard ethics committee and his studies were found to be appropriate. Again, it leaves a mystery.

There's an apparent uniformity of recounted events from a wide array of people. My gut says it isn't aliens and there isn't any evidence to support the idea either. On the other hand, the details of these accounts prompt us to look for explanations.

If you really get dark into the subject...I recommend listening to a Paracast show interview with abduction devotees, Bud Hopkins and Dr David Jacobs. The show discusses years of abduction accounts investigated by these two guys. When I first heard it, it gave me the creeps. They are really invested in the idea that millions of Americans have been/are abducted by aliens. You sort of share their world while the interview lasts....Paracast interview link!!

I don't believe in the alien abduction scenario, but it's a fascinating subject from a psychology POV.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I don't know...,

I would have to say that given everything we know, from the agendas and testimonials of everyday common people, all the way up to retired generals and others in the know ie. private corporate, pilots, geneticists and other scientists, etc.

As Mack points out, after hearing hundreds if not thousands of testimonials of folks in sound mental states, a pattern of truth emerges that can not be denied. If the pattern points towards cosmic visitors interfering or interacting in our lives who am I with my limited experience and knowledge of universal workings, to say naw must be some other psychological phenomenon. The almost impossible chances of cosmic visitors seems just as improbable as the evolutionary conclusion we find ourselves in today here on Earth.

I read before here on ATS that there are those whose philosophy would dictate to them that; unless they could roll over the corpse in the rubble and tug on his little half stache there is no way they are going to believe that Hitler committed suicide in his bunker.

Thousands of independent testimonials is way more than enough to prosecute and sentence criminals, why is this any different, especially when many testimonials come from star expert witnesses in the know of their respective fields.

new topics

top topics

join