It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grieving mother blames cancer vaccine

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Grieving mother blames cancer vaccine

msn.nzherald.co.nz

Rhonda Renata is in no doubt about what caused the death of her daughter Jasmine.

The 18-year-old died last September 22 at her family home in Upper Hutt, apparently in her sleep.

It was six months since she had received the last of the three injections of the cervical cancer vaccine Gardasil.

Her grieving mother is still waiting for official answers on what happened to Jasmine but she doubts the medical investigations will provide them.

Her own inquiries have led her to cases overseas which she considers similar to Jasmine's clutch of symptoms before she died.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
This is a case from my home country in New Zealand. I have warned my friends and family who are eligible for this vaccine, that this type of a tragedy is a real and present danger, even if they are young, fit and healthy.

I realise that this type of reaction (if it is indeed related to the Gardasil vaccine), is not especially common, but it is still a real possibility. And with this begs the quesition...

Is it really worth the risk?

msn.nzherald.co.nz
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I havent had it personally. I havent done any reasearch, and to be honest, i didn't get it due to sheer laziness (this was before i opened my eyes and started realising that doctors arent ALWAYS the most helpful creatures around). But they really really pumped it up here in the beginning, everyone got letters sent out from their GP's and it was free for a good couple of years, I didn't hear any negative press on it until i watched something on TV (i think it was oprah maybe?) with some angry mothers on it going on about how their daughters were getting sick and fainting straight after with allergic reactions etc, i thought i heard stories from the UK about this as well, but i havent heard of any long term issues or deaths associated, but since it was an Aussie guy that came up with it (wasnt it Ian Frazer from UQ - [My local uni actually] that came up with it?) I can't imagine they would mention too many negatives to do with it in our MSM if they were trying to make this guy look like a hero.

Pretty much every other woman i know has been vaccinated with it, i'm pregnant with my 1st child, and i've heard women that breastfeed have much lower rates of breast & cervical cancers, so i'm just going to give that a go instead. Not a big fan of vaccines, havent gotten anything since i've become an adult, my last one was mandatory Measles Mumps Rubella @ 14 in high school.

It is sad about the girl who died, but i guess all things have a risk factor to them, and it's up to us personally to decide wether or not the negatives outweigh the positives and vice versa. Personally, i'll take my chances without.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Im pretty sure a girl in the UK died after taking the vaccine ... will look it up and get back to the board with any info I can find.

news.bbc.co.uk...

BBC news segment from thier website.

[edit on 9-1-2010 by TrueBrit]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Has anyone considered that this is a form of population control? If your going to reduce human population, which gender do you target? Nature says the female.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by NightoftheComet

Gosh i'm going to have fun telling my friend that after i just ripped her a new one over getting the swine flue vaccine as well! She's got no hope if thats the case! ;p

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
this is such a shame, this person didn't have to die.. I knew this would happen

my 2 cents

Abductee

[edit on 9-1-2010 by UFOabducteebe]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
My gran had a seasonal flu jab and ended up almost dying from pneumonia in hospital. We told her not to have it, but she didn't listen.
Recently she took herself along for the swine flu jab, again she was made terribly sick.

My niece had a swine flu jab and developed a nasty swollen rash on her arm. She also had gardasil last year.
I'd bet any money she won't be having any kids.

I've seen so many testimonies from people online, detailing even worse scenarios, where relatives have DIED from taking gardasil and swine vaccines.

In my household, all vaccines stopped immediately when i discovered the truth about them. We still get propaganda leaflets from the doctors regarding jabs. Being educated makes it really easy to read their "lies" and translate it into the truth. They might say things like "X study revealed no harmful effects" when they make no statement about W,Y and Z studies that contradict their disgusting tripe!

Remember, whatever they say can be flipped around, and THAT will be nearer the truth.
Take a look at this interesting graph for example
www.informedparent.co.uk...
Not really worth the media hype eh? What is it, 1 death in 18 years? Haha.

My youngest child was in and out of the doctors when she had vaccines for the first few months of her life. As soon as we said "no more vaccines", she hasn't been there once. Even the "need" for calpol has been thrown out of the window. None of my kids have had anything worse than an upset tummy ever since i woke up, and it's a fantastic feeling!

Vaccines = bad. Just a ploy to make people sick and give more money to the pharmaceutical companies.

"What better business model than the ability to create you own customers?" - myself

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Wow! I didn't even know that there was a cancer vaccine!

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Xammu

It allegedly only applies to cervical cancer so its not a blanket cure for all forms of cancer , however it'll be a real shame if it does turn out to be a corperate murder vehicle .

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightoftheComet
Has anyone considered that this is a form of population control? If your going to reduce human population, which gender do you target? Nature says the female.

So killing 1 in a million woman will do that will it?

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I've had the cervical cancer jabs.

Along with the seasonal flu for as long as I've been diabetic.

And the swine flu.

And I'm still here

Edit: Oh and the lass from the UK didn't die from the vaccine.
She had had the vaccine, but she had something else wrong with her.
I can't remember what it was now but it was in the papers. People just jumped to the wrong conclusions coz she seemed healthy.

[edit on 9/1/2010 by Ayana]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkLogic

It would be really interesting to see someone in your family coming down with something that a vaccine would have prevented just to see what you would say then!
Problems like this are unfrotunate but say the odds of the vaccine killing you is 1 in a million and the odds of catching an infection that would kill you was 1 in 100k what would you choose.
There was case in the UK recently with a young girl who died after the third injection of course it was the vaccine that got the blame she died in her sleep due to a heart condition! She could have dropped dead anytime since she was born by why let that spoil a good conspiracy story

Since I was born I had all the vaccines going and so have my 2 kids all the members of my family and friends families with no problems.
You can walk outside and get knocked down and killed lifes all about chance so scaremongering benefits no one

[edit on 9-1-2010 by wmd_2008]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

I agree with wmd.

Yep, thats what I just edited to add into my post, just as you posted it

I'd rather take my chances with the vaccine, as since I'm diabetic, I'm much more likely to die from these things.
And I couldn't let my family go through that.

It is a shame when things like these happen, but they don't happen enough to put me off.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

Sorry should have been clearer, it was a related story and may have shed some light on the subject and I felt it was relavent.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

It's alright.

It is related to the thingy in question, but I was just pointing out that it wasn't caused by the injection itself to avoid confusion

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xammu
Wow! I didn't even know that there was a cancer vaccine!

There isn't. That's the point.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Hopefully what I'm about to share will help others decide what course to follow.

I was raised in a family with 4 medical doctors and as an experiment my half sister and I where given all the recommended vaccines but our brother was not. That brother is 45 years old and only uses herbs or alternative drugs to this day. He has never had any antibiotics.

During family holidays the debate always centered over "The medical profession can't fix everything with a pill"

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

I'd take my chances with ANY illness, whether real or hyped as the vaccines are often laden with chemicals, mercury and even fetal tissue.
You should see what mercury does to brain cells! No wonder alzheimers and autism is so high. I also put zero faith in questionable studies proclaiming the safety of vaccines, especially when they come from a government funded source or a group that has profits to be made.

I'd trust a person who says "X vaccine killed my child" rather than a businessman, scientist, politician or otherwise. They usually have an agenda, whether it's profit, career or population reduction via eugenics and softkill bioweapons.

And my skepticism stems from personal experience...

Diagnosed with Crohn's in my early twenties, and i asked my surgeon why i had it. He said one word, without elaborating... "Toothpaste".

So, from then on i figured if we're at risk of developing incurable disease from something they promote as being not just good for us, but an essential everyday (THREE TIMES A DAY!) item, then what else are we being lied to about?
My journey of self-education opened my eyes to not just the occasional lie for profit, but an entire devil-worshiping agenda to elimate almost the entire population of the planet through sterilisation, genocide, war, codex alimentarius and others, topped off with a generous serving of social engineering and total control of the education system... to make our children brain-dead and unhealthy.

How is this possible? Total takeover of the media, education, military, health, industry etc etc. Every facet is under control, and the internet... the last bastion of freedom, is also under attack.
You can even see their symbolism in eveything they do.
This is a work in progress by myself, as an example of what i mean.
i10.photobucket.com...

Now back on topic, i seem to have digressed in my elaboration.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkLogic

Diagnosed with Crohn's in my early twenties, and i asked my surgeon why i had it. He said one word, without elaborating... "Toothpaste".

You are basing an entire life of refusing vaccines and medical care because one surgeon told you toothpaste caused your Crohns?

That doesnt sound like logical thinking to me.

Go get yourself some hookworms. They are all natural, and they seem to help people with Crohn's, despite the toothpaste theory of causation.

en.wikipedia.org...

Better results were obtained in Crohn’s patients, with a 72% remission rate following eight doses of 2500 ova over a 24 week period[4]. No side effects were reported in either study.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join