posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 07:26 PM
Welcome posters and readers alike who may be considering posting. This website is a community driven website that features stories and topics on a
wide range of venues. Some members have expressed concern that some members seem to have a motive to be unfriendly, and maybe it is a general
conspiracy to oppress posters into silence.
Please be advised of the dangers of submitting your posts beforehand as there may be a general conspiracy to irritate posters here. These are the
Top Ten posting advisements every poster should be aware of, prior to submitting a post. Please read with caution and you will laugh at
negative responders from herein.
1) All posters may do so freely. as long as they are polite and maintain a cordial decorum, no rudeness will be tolerated. However, cynical replies
are welcomed as a form of enhancing comical entertainment within a serious post.
2) All posters must be prepared for replies from fans of highly contagious television shows. Some of the replies will come from fans of Bugs Bunny
cartoons, South Park fans, The Simpsons fans, Robot Chicken fans, King of the Hill fans, and other cartoon loving fans. We suspect a possibility that
some mild use of marijuana may also influence many of the cartoon lovers replies here.
3) There will be replies from members who perform the delicate science of scepticism. They are not paid however, and they offer this service pro bono,
to assist our community in recognizing that most of us are incapable of understanding our own perceptions. Without them, we are all but fools.
4) There will also be replies from members wishing to glorify your post by maintaining a sense of sarcasm. They are welcome to do so as this will
assist them to one day become a great comedian in front of a dozen or so online readers.
5) Posters may be challenged to provide evidence from time to time by another member. Their request for proof may cost you a lot of money or possibly
put you in danger, but they are God’s Chosen Ones and are worthy of your efforts.
6) Posters may be called a liar by another member. They were not present to witness a poster’s claim and have probably never met the poster they
claim to be a liar, but, they are psychics with the supernatural ability to greatly enhance nothing with their startling revelation that the poster is
7) Posters may be called an idiot or delusional, but please recognize the value of these statements, as the people who form these opinions are expert
analysts and rocket scientists by profession, and if you don’t believe it, just ask them. Some of them even have notes from a doctor to confirm they
are top secret agents.
8) You may encounter an abusive member once in a while who whole heartedly disagrees with your post and textually snaps at you. Please do not take
this personal, as the member who snaps at you is entitled to a grievance. They may suffer from post traumatic stress disorder since learning Santa
Claus is not real.
9) You may feel at times, that there are many members who are collectively uniting to attack your post, but, this is a conspiracy board, so it would
only make sense to believe this possibility exists. We have inside information validating this.
10) You may feel that there are government paid agents who purposely come here to disinform or agitate other members. The ATS does not concern itself
with this possibility, as after reading the aforementioned 9 points, it is clearly obvious that the argumentative and sarcastic respondents here are
not paid by any agency, and provide their nuisances on their own free will. Thank you and happy posting.
Old adage: “Only idiots take the time to respond to idiots”. And an idiot is merely someone who tries to provoke an argument or discredit the good
intention of others.
If you have any suggestions to assist idiots with becoming a productive source of information, please add your valued contributions in forms of reply.
For the idiots, please use “cartoon code words” so we can readily identify you.
[edit on 8-1-2010 by Unleashed68]