It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO following planes Jan2010 Massachusetts (photos)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
No word on the anlysis yet? First i would like to point out
www.abovetopsecret.com...
and
www.orbwar.com...
I think this is fake but i suppose we have to wait to hear from the pros to tell us that.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

hhhmmmmm

A lot of things happen to the OP dont they ?

Yet more UFO pics a few days before these eh nice work if you can get it

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Springer - are you around?

It is now some weeks since you said the images would be looked at by your resident expert..

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
and
www.orbwar.com...
I think this is fake but i suppose we have to wait to hear from the pros to tell us that.

The person doing the analysis has been reviewing the photos but I have not heard anything about them.
The orbwars photos was the only thing that I found that looked like those orbs that I photographed and I think that they might be stealth fighters like the orbwars person says because they look like mine. I'm no expert nor know the abilities of the stealth fighters or if they cloak but he supposedly took photos of them uncloaking.

Update on Photo #1

I took a photo a few weeks ago and the sun was at the same angle and the blue "flare" was there as well, this "debunks" the blue light in the photo but it does not tell me why did we see a bright white light were the "flare" was and why would I take a photo of a pole and then zoom in and take a photo of the pole again and photograph nothing.
About the photo numbers and letters:
Photo #1 is the same photo as photo #1B, 1C and so on, photo #2 is the same as 2B, 2C and so on. The only difference is that the letters were added to show the same photo with zoom and different areas of the photos.
I do agree with some of the posters that have argued that the story is somehow distorted after the incident like in the crime witnesses testimony. I had no idea of what was going on and I was seeing things that I had never seen before and could not explain and all this was going on in a matter of seconds. If I'm not mistaking the time, from the first photo to the photo of the hovering vehicle (1st Page last pic and detail pic on page 2 or 3) was 80 seconds. The person doing the analysis would be able to tell you the exact time and that the images were not doctored. The only thing that is not 100% clear in my mind about that day is, why there was no white bright light where the blue sun flare was if that was the main reason for us looking and me taking the first photo pointing it at the light.

[edit on 15-2-2010 by Elieser]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by mister h
reply to post by zaiger

hhhmmmmm

A lot of things happen to the OP dont they ?

Yet more UFO pics a few days before these eh nice work if you can get it

If you were me, would you have shown the photos to others?

Would you answer all questions and subject your self to others harassment and calling you a liar if you were faking the stories?

Would you go trough all of this trouble and send your fake evidence to people that would know if they were fakes?

Stars and flags or whatever else there is to gain by posting this type of information does not interest me, what I am after is finding the truth about what some of us have seen. There are people that see these things every day and have hundreds of photos and professional witnesses to prove it.
I consider myself lucky to have been able to take the photos in those two occasions. The only reason that I can tell you on why it happened is because I have been looking for it and have been prepared so people won't call me crazy when I present them with evidence. If people want to call me crazy after showing them what I have seen, then that is just being ignorant and blind to reality.
Take in account this:
Delusions and mental health problems do not produce evidence.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Elieser

Thanks for updating us about your recreation of photo 1 great job
Let's see what jritzman has to say about the other photos.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elieser

Originally posted by zaiger
and
www.orbwar.com...

The person doing the analysis has been reviewing the photos but I have not heard anything about them.
Update on Photo #1
I took a photo a few weeks ago and the sun was at the same angle and the blue "flare" was there as well, this "debunks" the blue light in the photo but it does not tell me why did we see a bright white light were the "flare" was and why would I take a photo of a pole and then zoom in and take a photo of the pole again and photograph nothing.

Respect!! Thank you, Elieser, for doing that flare test. You just distinguished yourself from some of the folk here who would not dare to try such an experiment for fear of having to make an admission...

I'll pass on the orbwars site, I'm afraid. With a name like that... I can guess what's there. However, if there's an image there you find particularly compelling, let us know...

In regard to the flare disappearing, as you possibly discovered when you did the test, a small angle can make a huge difference - the flare/s will vanish or reappear in different locations and shapes, plus zooming in will alter the flare characteristics radically as well. So it's not surprising it vanished.

With regard to the memory stuff, I can personally attest to how one's mind can twist memories around with enormous ease, even in quite short time frames. It's not a criticism of you, but it really does happen. Just a few days back I saw an object that was very obviously a plane, at maybe two kilometers distance, through trees as I was driving. I only glimpsed it for a second, but I looked straight at it and it was perfectly clear, in a sunny blue sky. I would have sworn in any court of law that it was a passenger jet aircraft. Now I play a little game with aircraft (I live near two major airports), namely that I try to identify the craft as quickly as I can, so about ten seconds later, when my view was clear again, I looked up to finalise my 'ID'.

There was no plane.

What??? It HAD to be there!! It couldn't have dropped out of the sky, the airport was quite a distance away... I actually pulled my car over, and scanned the sky - and to my surprise, I found 'it'. It was a nearby heron.

As I watched it, trying to get the impression of the plane out of head, it was clearly on a path that correctly placed it, and it was often gliding lazily, so it was probably not flapping its wings, when I first saw it. So for that brief moment when I looked at it first, my brain had 'recognised' whatever shape it had made, well enough for me to be absolutely sure that it was a jet.

This may all sound trivial, but it seriously shook me up - I could not believe I had made such a bad observation of something I see so often, and this was quite a close 'sighting'. In my head, even after I realised what had happened, I kept wanting to look for the missing plane in the sky (or the wreckage!)

Anyway, my point is that the brain is marvellous, scarily efficient in fact, at simply changing your perception to match what fits best. If your mind tied all this together before, you will have a hard time shaking it - after all, your brain now believes it is real.

Don't get me wrong - maybe there was something else. But that lens flare *wasn't* it.

I'm not having a go at you, quite the contrary - I really appreciate that you came back to help with your further observations and thoughts. Well done!

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
No offence intended OP i thought you had abandoned this thread and ran away into the hills im glad you have the conviction to stick it out

I was hoping this was something special, i suppose too much time on here can turn one into a bitter cynic my apologies

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join