It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO following planes Jan2010 Massachusetts (photos)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elieser
reply to post by jimmyjohen

I don't know if it is extraterrestrial, it could be a new thingy that the military is testing out and we don't know about it. It has happened in the past. I also believe that the UFO reports from before airplanes were invented are true because they are the same thing that people are seeing today. I don't know why extraterrestrial UFOs would be messing around our airplanes but it seems that it is typical. Maybe they are just bored and do it to mess with us or they are measuring the pollution airplanes make? Maybe one of our resident aliens can answer that question?

[edit on 8-1-2010 by Elieser]

well as many have said before me it could be that they are checking in on our progress with the technology they introduced to us some time ago. maybe?

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Assuming that these photos haven't been tampered with, are you stating that a Cessna has the ability to appear out of thin air underneath the plane?

Does anything have the ability to materialize out of thin air?

In picture number 1 there is no object there.

Again assuming that these photos haven't been touched up, your Cessna plane theory has no backing. How can you ignore image number 1?

I want to hear your expertise on how there is no Cessna visible with light shining off the cockpit in image number 1.

I'm not a UFO fanatic, just seeking support for some of the outlandish claims made on these forums. Skeptic/Fanatic alike.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Aw crap I wish I saw those I'm out near Hudson at the moment.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Ok, lets say that it is a Cessna or a Helicopter with a mega spotlight that was pointing straight at me while moving.
How do you explain it, not being there in the first photo and the light being under the higher airplane?
How did it disappear and appear on the other photos?
If you want the photos to examine them send me a private message and I will send them to you. If I could hoax photos like this I wouldn't be posting them here, I would be selling them to the news or whom ever buys UFO photos.

Edit: I was writing this as the other poster asked the same question.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I believe sir your are really off topic please safe for 12 year old nerd rage for a forum that cares about your oppinion and do not flame on our subjects unless they are flames relating to alternative views... thank you.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elieser
Ok, lets say that it is a Cessna or a Helicopter with a mega spotlight that was pointing straight at me while moving.
How do you explain it, not being there in the first photo and the light being under the higher airplane?
How did it disappear and appear on the other photos?
If you want the photos to examine them send me a private message and I will send them to you. If I could hoax photos like this I wouldn't be posting them here, I would be selling them to the news or whom ever buys UFO photos.

Edit: I was writing this as the other poster asked the same question.

Thanks again for your very interesting thread, elieser

May I ask a favour?

Could you provide a little more explanation regarding these 2 pictures?

I'm not quite understanding what I'm looking at.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8a5bef363d47.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/713e8d9c8b4b.jpg[/atsimg]

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
It seems that in the photos with the plane(s) and UFO, the UFO stays in pretty much the same position relative to the plane, despite you telling us it moves about, there is no evidence to show that it does.

Also, the first image could be lens flare, besides that, it has no resemblance to the other images.

Anyway, originals with EXIF data would be handy for all images.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

The first photo was a few seconds (10 seconds aproximately) from when we saw this huge light. At that time before the photo, my wife said "What the F#$% is that" and it was a bright blinding white light, like a small sun.
By the time I took my camera out it had turned blue, smaller and dimmer.

The second photo I am not sure if the UFO was there or not, there are power lines that have some sort of mesh covring them and it looks like hair and the sun shines on them, I dont know if the UFO was there at the time.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
It seems that in the photos with the plane(s) and UFO, the UFO stays in pretty much the same position relative to the plane, despite you telling us it moves about, there is no evidence to show that it does.

Also, the first image could be lens flare, besides that, it has no resemblance to the other images.

Anyway, originals with EXIF data would be handy for all images.

I am not sure what you mean but, do you want the photos to research them?
What is EXIF data?

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Elieser

Thanks for your explanation, Elieser.

I understand that a little better now.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Elieser

Very cool! The one with the extension coming out of the back of the light is really cool! Doesn't really look like the tail of a small plane. But i'm not an expert, thats for sure!

S & F!!!

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   

One more observation.

You say that you didn't "See" the UFO move to the second location. You didn't see the original UFO before it just appeared.

Is it possible that there were two of the UFO's and the first became visible under the plane #1 and dissappeared while the next UFO became visible under plane #2?

After all there are 2 planes in the photos so it is not out of the questions that there could be two other objects. UFO's, Cessnas, Heli's.

Two of them could easily explain the speed phenomena and their ability to seemingly appear and disappear would as well support this.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by esteay812

One more observation.

You say that you didn't "See" the UFO move to the second location. You didn't see the original UFO before it just appeared.

Is it possible that there were two of the UFO's and the first became visible under the plane #1 and dissappeared while the next UFO became visible under plane #2?

After all there are 2 planes in the photos so it is not out of the questions that there could be two other objects. UFO's, Cessnas, Heli's.

Two of them could easily explain the speed phenomena and their ability to seemingly appear and disappear would as well support this.

G'day esteay812

Just to clarify.....

I didn't write that I didn't see the object move.....the op did.

I'm in Sydney.....it was a bit difficult for me to see what the object was doing in Massachusetts

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Elieser

EXIF data has all the photos information, like ISO, exposure, time and date of when the photo was taken etc.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Elieser

Thanks again for your interesting pictures & report, Elieser.

Here is another idea, in an effort to exclude more normal (i.e. terrestrial) causes for that which you saw.

As per the post by esteay812 (above).....

Is it possible there are 2 objects?

Object 1:

The blue "sphere" is a large spark from the power lines. This would correlate with your description of it being very bright & white & then becoming less bright & blue. This could also explain the "focus" issue wherein the bright sphere appears to be in front of the power line (see my earlier post).

Object 2:

The object under the 2nd plane has nothing to do with object 1. It is a light plane as per the earlier post, with bright sunlight reflection off the cabin glass.

I'm not sure about the "object" by the trees, which then shot off vertically at tremendous speed.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 9-1-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

[edit on 9-1-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   

sorry, I clicked reply to your post when all I wanted to do was reply to the OP, so no I did not think you would have seen the object in any way. I only thought that the OP would have seen the object, the person who originally posted that they had seen the object.

It is my mistake that I clicked the wrong button to reply, forgive me.

Either way the discussion of 2 objects is still valid, as I notice you have come up with your own idea of a 2 object scenario.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by esteay812

sorry, I clicked reply to your post when all I wanted to do was reply to the OP, so no I did not think you would have seen the object in any way. I only thought that the OP would have seen the object, the person who originally posted that they had seen the object.

It is my mistake that I clicked the wrong button to reply, forgive me.

Either way the discussion of 2 objects is still valid, as I notice you have come up with your own idea of a 2 object scenario.

G'day again esteay812.

I did not mind you replying to me.

I just didn't want you to miss getting a reply from the op, when that's what you were wanting.

I'll go back to my post & credit the "2 object" hypothesis to you - it was your post that got me thinking about that in the first place!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyjohen

Im sorry but do you honestly believe thats a chinese lantern with a flare? That is absurd im sure thats not what it is. There are reasons that are incomprehensible to us or as to why a space ship would travel all the way to earth but it would be valid. ive seen videos of ufos clearly trailing airplanes,theres even been reports,Its not all that surprising to me.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
My guess is they probably wanted to see the mighty Steelers - One of the best damn football clubs on the Earth!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join