It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rudy Giuliani says there were no domestic attacks under Bush..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
If I hadn't of seen it, I wouldn't have believed it..

www.youtube.com...

This man is such a liar, it's amazing he doesn't burst into flames..

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Sooooooo...lying is how spontaneous human combustion works.

Well, one conspiracy down

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
What he meant to say was there were "no unauthorized domestic attacks under Bush".

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
What he meant to say was there were "no unauthorized domestic attacks under Bush".

I gotta give 2 lines , but it's dribble

read the quote listed ,

It's a thing of beauty

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
"These are not the droids your looking for..."

"Move along! Move along!"

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I hope Rudy doesn't have any further political ambitions because his
attempt to rewrite history will always be fodder for his opponents to claim that either he is a blatant lier or demented.

To bad because Rudy was a GOP guy I respected. Not any more. What a duffus.

[edit on 8-1-2010 by whaaa]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
3000 Lives were lost .. and now It didn't happen ??

He has Alzheimer .. or a douchebag ..

Either way .. Screw you sir ..

The Right-Wings is getting very desperate .. any attack on Obama would do .. even if it means they would have to Erase History .. ...

[edit on 8-1-2010 by Polynomial C]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Well done Rudy! On day our great grandchildren will look at 9/11 and know the truth.

3000+ people die in a couple of days for no other reason that some people could make a quick buck!

The US often say the nation was built on the back of the Dollar but at what human cost?

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

To bad because Rudy was a GOP guy I respected. Not any more. What a duffus.

I used to like him as well...but his total lack of knowledge on foreign relations and policy make him look like a complete fool. I remember after 9/11...I thought he would be President one day.

Luckily I was wrong and that won't happen.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
IT seems as if this is the beginning of the second prequel

"THE NEOCONS STRIKE BACK!"

War, death, fear, terror, terror terror - Some of the "CONSTITUTION" loving folks are
showing their true colors around here. Nothing like the stench of blood to draw them out,
soldiers of the Neocons army back in the light. Unfortunately Americas mayor is in bed with this cabal, his friends, his money and his security firm

[edit on 8-1-2010 by Janky Red]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I think he means during the active "War on Terror".

Additionally, I wouldn't consider one stupid kid trying to make a brick oven in his pants a terribly serious threat considering the amount of flights we have in this nation daily.

This is a minor slip, that can and will happen again regardless of how insane of strict the rules get. If the rules for flights get too strict, they will go after something else.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonseeker
If I hadn't of seen it, I wouldn't have believed it..

www.youtube.com...

This man is such a liar, it's amazing he doesn't burst into flames..

PROOF that the al qaeda message was a false flag terror attack????? That america and the people I turned in n germany are really on the same side????

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
its amazing that a couple of years can erase from your memory the worst attack on americans ever huh?

OR!!!!

Is this his attempt at disclousure over the event that sickend him when he found out it was planned and or carried out by our own gov't??

i personaly hope its the second option and eventualy he will come clean about what he has found out since that day. We all know that if he ends up dead soon what path he was on. just my opinion anyways....

thank you have a good day/night depending on your location in this universe

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Wow... that's pretty amazing he could forget that, considering HE WAS MAYOR of New York City when the 9/11 attacks occurred UNDER BUSH... You'd think he could keep his timeline straight, considering not only that, but that he ran in the 2008 presidential campaign.

I mean geez, didn't Giuliani once claim that he 'personally saved NYC' in the aftermath of 9/11 due to his great skill as mayor or something? I couldn't find a link for that, so I could be mistaken.

And what domestic attack does he think occurred under Obama anyway? I mean, I'm no Obama fan, but I'm pretty sure there wasn't anything in the last year to qualify.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
the "attack" under Obama was the crispy critter under wear bomber, but if you think about it, Bush had another terrorist attack in the same catagory as the undy bomber, i.e. the shoe bomber.

as far as the quote about him saving NYC after 9 11 i remeber hearing that at the time it made me kinda laugh, he didnt save that city the brave rescue workers (police,fd, and your every day average hero joes) that saved that city, or at least in my opinion

thank you and good day/night depending on your location in this universe

new topics

top topics

join