It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

some of my best orb, alien and spirit photos of 2009

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I started out as an orb skeptic in early 2009 so I went about investigating this orb phenomena with my own camera. There are many different types of orbs and some of them are caused by particulates in the air. Some orbs are not explainable as just air particulates. Sure by chance nature provides formations that look like faces or animals but after one begins to photograph them over and over one has to wonder if they are just lucky or if there is something more to the phenomena. The following youtube video highlights some of my better photographs of 2009.

My photographs are of a much better quality than my videos. I need a proper video camera.

[edit on 8-1-2010 by mandroid]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Not being funny but I suggest you chase something more meaningfull as it seems you are flogging a dead horse.

However that said I think you video does go a long way to prove that the phenomenon is false in terms of the normal 'they are spirits' approach. So thanks for that.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by pharaohmoan
Not being funny but I suggest you chase something more meaningfull as it seems you are flogging a dead horse.

However that said I think you video does go a long way to prove that the phenomenon is false in terms of the normal 'they are spirits' approach. So thanks for that.

message received. I see that this is perhaps the wrong forum for my material. May your reality one day open to the wonder that is divine glory.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by mandroid

I'm sorry but nothing about this appears paranormal or related to aliens. What we have here is dust. Yes every single "orb" in these photos can be explained by dust catching the light of the camera.

Now as for the rods that appear, those are a little tougher to explain, but if I had to guess I'd say they are bugs passing by and catching the light. They blur because they are moving so fast through frame. The "faces" or "shapes" are the product of the imagination, much like watching fluffy clouds and making them into different things.

Finally the "ghostly" mist is probably just that, mist. Mist, dew, or even sometimes breath you breathe can be caught in the flash and appear otherworldly or paranormal.

These are all mistakes that many investigators make in the paranormal field so don't get discouraged by it and don't stop taking photos

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
where abouts where these taken? europe? if so.. what country?

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull

I'm sorry but nothing about this appears paranormal or related to aliens. What we have here is dust. Yes every single "orb" in these photos can be explained by dust catching the light of the camera.

Now as for the rods that appear, those are a little tougher to explain, but if I had to guess I'd say they are bugs passing by and catching the light. They blur because they are moving so fast through frame. The "faces" or "shapes" are the product of the imagination, much like watching fluffy clouds and making them into different things.

Finally the "ghostly" mist is probably just that, mist. Mist, dew, or even sometimes breath you breathe can be caught in the flash and appear otherworldly or paranormal.

These are all mistakes that many investigators make in the paranormal field so don't get discouraged by it and don't stop taking photos

Thank you for the polite response. I appreciate that.

The "rods" are interesting because I actually saw the long one in person as I shot the picture. It was just hanging from a branch and then started to move and make a static like noise. Quite frankly it scared me so I went back inside not exactly sure of the unusualness of what I'd seen in the camera flash until I loaded the pictures on the computer later on.

I have a science background and my innate curiosity forbids me from ignoring the phenomena I am capturing. The first two orb photos could be dust. The others most assuredly are not dust. In time many more will wake up to the knowledge that we share our world with more than is taught in school.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanlee
where abouts where these taken? europe? if so.. what country?

These photos were taken in the United States of America in 2009. There is so much to see! This world is amazing

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by mandroid
message received. I see that this is perhaps the wrong forum for my material. May your reality one day open to the wonder that is divine glory.

It already is thanks hense my offer of advice!

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Good afternoon Mandroid

The material you have been posting is truly awful, low quality stuff.

It's the sort of material that makes a laughing stock out of this site.

That makes it harder to try to study the cases that are actually worthy of the members' time & consideration.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Good afternoon Mandroid

That makes it harder to try to study the cases that are actually worthy of the members' time & consideration.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not.

Hello and good afternoon to you as well. I must admit I am quite taken aback by the response. The images in the video are quite clear. There is even a photo of "grey" appearing type of et in an orb so the negative response is truly mystifying to me. However, I do respect everyones opinion and will take it into account when considering posting any threads in the future.

definitely kind regards,
me

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Good afternoon Mandroid

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not.

Hello and good afternoon to you as well. I must admit I am quite taken aback by the response. The images in the video are quite clear. There is even a photo of "grey" appearing type of et in an orb so the negative response is truly mystifying to me. However, I do respect everyones opinion and will take it into account when considering posting any threads in the future.

definitely kind regards,
me

Thank you for your reply, mandroid.

If you really are interested in this UFO topic, then don't waste any more time looking for pictures of "greys" in illuminated dust or "rods" that simply don't exist.

There's some great material out there to spend time on.

Have a look at my current thread regarding the Nellis Air Force Base UFO video.

Have a look at the current thread regarding the photo's of UFO's chasing planes.

There's a lot of interesting stuff out there.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

I started out as an orb skeptic in early 2009 so I went about investigating this orb phenomena with my own camera. There are many different types of orbs and some of them are caused by particulates in the air. Some orbs are not explainable as just air particulates. Sure by chance nature provides formations that look like faces or animals but after one begins to photograph them over and over one has to wonder if they are just lucky or if there is something more to the phenomena. The following youtube video highlights some of my better photographs of 2009.

My photographs are of a much better quality than my videos. I need a proper video camera.
[edit]
[edit on 8-1-2010 by mandroid]

For years I've issued the following challenge to everyone who thinks that "orbs," as photographed, have some kind of reality usually ascribed to "spirits," "ghosts," etc. Not once has anyone taken my challenge.

Here's the challenge: stop using your camera's flash! Or any flash. Before taking a picture be aware of light sources and don't include the light source in the picture. Also be aware of reflective sources for they will produce orbs and other "ghostly" images!

Trust me. By doing so your orb days are over unless they are of UFOs which are referred to also as orbs. But at least those "orbs" are out there and the still camera/vidcam records them naturally. If there's any reality to orbs and ghosts, let them produce their own light source.

Just being overly observant but one of the images is of a nicely-shaped penis! Naked spirits?

[edit on 9-1-2010 by The Shrike]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

[edit]

Right-o! This is the Aliens and UFOs forum and your material doesn't fit either criteria. Perhaps over at a forum dealing with spiritism.

Don't miss my "challenge" reply and I look forward to your reply about it.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   

[edit]

If you really are interested in this UFO topic, then don't waste any more time looking for pictures of "greys" in illuminated dust or "rods" that simply don't exist.
[edit]

You are on safe ground when criticizing the OPs photos from your POV. But you shouldn't make blanket statements about rods 'cause you don't sound as if you are qualified to make a specific blanket statement as you did. Rods are real and your non-acceptance won't make them less real. However, in this case it is doubtful that the OP caught a real rod in one or more of his photos. Usually, such small objects are, indeed, insects flying faster than the camera's shutter can capture a sharp image. But once you see a giant sky rod you'll have to revise your thinking about rods. There are plenty of examples of larger-than-small-insects and really large rods.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike

[edit]

[edit]

You are on safe ground when criticizing the OPs photos from your POV. But you shouldn't make blanket statements about rods 'cause you don't sound as if you are qualified to make a specific blanket statement as you did. Rods are real and your non-acceptance won't make them less real. However, in this case it is doubtful that the OP caught a real rod in one or more of his photos. Usually, such small objects are, indeed, insects flying faster than the camera's shutter can capture a sharp image. But once you see a giant sky rod you'll have to revise your thinking about rods. There are plenty of examples of larger-than-small-insects and really large rods.

G'day again to The Shrike

By the way, did you see those "Shrike" pictures I posted for you a few days ago?

Anyway...regarding "rods".....

I have read & viewed extensively regarding the "rods" topic.

I believe I am quite entitled to say that "rods" don't exist.

However, if you would like to direct me to some of your reference material regarding rods, I will be interested to read & view that material.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 9-1-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

[edit]

By the way, did you see those "Shrike" pictures I posted for you a few days ago?

Anyway...regarding "rods".....

I have read & viewed extensively regarding the "rods" topic.

I believe I am quite entitled to say that "rods" don't exist.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

Not intending to derail the thread but rods are as real as you and I. Because of my contributions to the subject starting in the early to middle '90s Jose Escamilla added me to his Rods Research Team website (with a photo of me taken from a documentary I appeared in) and named me TVRODMAN because of the large amount of rods that I found on all types of TV presentations. Some of the footage I collated appeared in a San Diego TV station 2-part documentary.

My apology to the OP.

[edit on 9-1-2010 by The Shrike]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

I just edited my post (above) & added that if you would like to direct me to some of your "rods" reference material, I will be very interested to read & view that.

Kind regards & back on topic.....
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   

I just edited my post (above) & added that if you would like to direct me to some of your "rods" reference material, I will be very interested to read & view that.

Kind regards & back on topic.....
Maybe...maybe not

I don't think it would be fair to Mandroid for me to take up his thread with a different topic. So, please send an email to me at [email protected] and I'll fill you in. BTW, I do not know what Shrike photos you refer to. Add that info to your email. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by pharaohmoan

I don't want my 'divine glory' to involve dust particles in the air.
Your eyes lie to you bro, everyones does

Taking pictures outside in the dark =)

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Thanks....

I look forward to my rods "re-education".

I will contact you.

You can see the Shrike pictures again in my "my pictures section".

I was thinking one of them might make a nice Shrike avatar

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

top topics

<<   2 >>

join