It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Brother UK Illuminati undertones

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Big Brother UK Illuminati undertones

www.thisisbigbrother.com

his years big brother has blatant illuminati subliminal messages. But only those with an open mind will even consider this. 'Big brother' itself, shares the one eye symbol. Then we have the HELL theme. Then we got Lady Sovereign who is promoted by 'occult master' JAY-Z. Then we got Basshunter making occult 'pyramid' hand sign. Oh and then Alex bringing up the religious topic, for sisqo to reply, he's more spiritual. Then Alex makes a comment questioning whether he's into "all this devil worshipping stuff". CHECK OUT SISQO'S FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OK FOLKS, SO YOU ALL
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
This is my first post here.

Having recently unwittingly caught some xfactor on TV and seen the Lady Gaga Devil outfit carry on with obvious connotations and illuminati references I was stunned to see the same when I also (thoroughly!) unwittingly caught 5 minutes of Celebrity Big Brother 2010.

This dross which is lapped up by braindead zombies has some major illuminati undertones.

There was a devil face on the entry door, all of the walls are decorated with fire images...there was a mini (car) in the garden with red fur and devil horns and devil tail....

and the contestants: read story snippet. NOTE: I googled Big brother tv illuinati to see if anybody had thought the same.

Lady Sovereign wearing a gold illuminati Horus pyramid necklace all the time.

Look at what is being subliminally drip fed to the masses. Even my Mum loves this show and wanted to get a tv in her bedroom for this. The TV should be going out the window.

As a first post I don't want to digress from my point - but I do feel a divisional quickening- The brainwashed masses becoming more stupid and unaware.

and others becoming more tuned and aware.

Something is definitely going on.

Anybody notice this?

Peace and Love.

Jamie (London)

www.thisisbigbrother.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
did you see the symbols and the devils in this song yet?

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
You should read the rules on posting.

It may help you deliver information in a way that garners positive attention.

Welcome to ATS, go make an introduction post, and then 20 posts replying to other people's posts.

It is the "only" way...

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Of there are 'rules' on posting, then why would I be able to post,

when surely it would be easy to only allow for me to be able to post once I have replied to enough posts and achieved the 'right' to be able to post??

top topics

join