It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs Activity near Hubble Space Telescope?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I presume that this video is realized by some images released from the Shuttle during one of the repairs/maintenance operations of the Hubble Space Telescope.
Lights Phenomena, Hoax or What?

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
That is an interesting video.

I am no expert on internal camera reflection and optical
aberrations, but some of the "lightships" may be an internal reflection of the bright reflection of the sun off of the solar panels.

The last half of the video really look like islands on the earth.

I will be interested to see what the real camera experts make of this.

Thanks for posting this.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
At 53 seconds on the video, it looks like what was seen over moscow on the other videos

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
It would be nice to know which Hubble mission this was. I think it's STS 125 but I can't find another version of that photo to check against.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
The images seem genuine and not altered. What impression, moreover, is the images of strange objects with a blue wake in the high atmosphere of the Earth, towards the end of the video. What they are?

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
This is pretty much useless to me because a lack of image numbers or any info in general.

For all I know this youtube poster just faked these, there is like 50 tags for the video but no image ids...

Also, the 'objects' at 2:58 and on are definitely islands, don't know how that's not obvious...

[edit on 8-1-2010 by add alone]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by add alone

Right.
How many controls of maintenance are made on Hubble Telescope during these years? It would be interesting to control the shuttle missions that has made the repair and to verify the images of the missions.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

Call it a hunch but i am gonna go with a poor quality CGI.

Now we could go digging through the NASA site for a similar videoclip without those anomolies and i am almost certain we would be able to find it but i really don't feel like it.

Maybe ArMap will show up, he'll probably know.

Peace

[edit on 8/1/2010 by operation mindcrime]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

Yes ArMaP or Internos need to see these.
Those two would know what the first half objects are.
They have probably seen this already.

Im 98.31/3% sure that the objects in the second half of the vid. are Islands or Atolls.

Anybody recognize the continent that is seen? Maybe we could get a Google Earth view of the same location to see what's there.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Entertaining as always Tay! See ya around

-E-

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by enca78
At 53 seconds on the video, it looks like what was seen over moscow on the other videos

I thought the same thing when i saw it
The one at 1:15 would have to be huge

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
never mind, reviewed it.....saw it.

Peace

[edit on 8/1/2010 by operation mindcrime]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
kinda looks like the stuff Stubbs was going over in his 3rd phenom in the video NASA's Smoking Gun.. Names are probably incorrect as its been a LONG time since I have seen it. Came out in 01. Strange lights that just appear, much like 'ghosts'. Astronauts have seen them, they float on through objects, into doorways in the ISS, and Shuttles or something. If memory serves, they were once called John Glenn's Fire Flies. No guarantee these things are Proof Positive or anything like that, It could very well be reflections of solar panels and planets, or even the shuttle or astronaut shoulder or something. No way to tell without image numbers, or something else to compare against. What ever it is, its pretty similar to what is in the NASA's Smoking Gun vod. . I assume we're not talking about the little white dot. Not sure either if this is the same video posted up on Hoaglands Enterprise Mission home page but its called NASA's Smoking Gun. Goes over this stuff pretty in depth. Check it out. I will try to find a link to the vid and post it in here. cheers

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Lens flare, from the Sun reflecting off of the solar panels and Hubble's shiny insulation?

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
scratch that. Most of what is on there, if you look at the position of the reflection point. Most of what is there seems to fall consistently with angles, and light reflection onto a lense. Nice round shape that coinsides with the light coming off the solar panels, and gold foil. THere was one shot that looked like a huge array of lights, next to the pyramid, but when you look closely, they are the same lights, indicating a reflection off round glass, or plastic... ergo lense. THe pyramid.. something tells me its an add in. The size against the telescope doesnt seem within the parametres of the description given by 'witnesses' on earth. Seems to be the same image over and over again, with new things 'discovered' every time. I guess the images COULD be real, but they seem too.... conveniently positioned?

[edit on 8-1-2010 by stanlee]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

I guess NASA tells the aliens to remain at least 5 miles away.
I wonder if the aliens are impressed with the Hubble Space Telescope.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Is it me or does the last one look like a mini death star under construction?

la2

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
The images were very interesting indeed, but some sort of verification by experts would be helpful.

Good find though

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaPrime
Is it me or does the last one look like a mini death star under construction?

There is probably more than just one alien race up there flying around.
The aliens could maybe sell us a new and improved space station
in exchange for some gold, platinum and a small island to relax.

Our astronaut / scientists could walk around the space station instead
of float around. - artificial gravity-

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Nice find....

My one of the most beautifull and convincing UFO films is the one taken after jettison the booster tanks from the shuttle. A camera follows them falling towards earth and there is a UFO is investigating them at close range.

Good stuff F&S

top topics

<<   2 >>

join