It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could this be something similar to the Norway spiral?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Oklahoma witness reports UFO coming out of 'worm hole'

I was observing the rising full moon, immediately below but off to the right of the moon there appeared to be a darker place which was like a circular void.

Within that void a large X of light appeared.

That X started to spin, and as it spun a lit cloud tube extended from the place where the void across the sky to the right of the point of origin. At the point where the black void started and where the tube started a tiny blip of light came out, which moved out a distance from the point of origin and then disappeared.

The tube started to fade, but continued to seem un-naturally lit for about 3 minutes as it shortened.

It did not flow away like a cloud, the sky was perfectly clear and this appeared to be way above the atmosphere. It had entirely disappeared within 5 minutes.

Not a lot to go on, and no amazing pictures this time unfortunately.

Something about the 'void' mentioned and the spinning seems a lot like the Norway spiral to me, maybe this one was not as spectacular because there were no ice crystals? (that is of course if they actually are related) - maybe were being hit with something like cosmic rays or some other highly charged stuff?

Any way just thought I'd note this one.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
id be nice, if it true you can expect more stories and possibly some photos about this one.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pajjikor
id be nice, if it true you can expect more stories and possibly some photos about this one.

Dec 31, 2009, soon after sunset, in the eastern sky. Any satellite activity? The 'three minutes' duration suggests it would not be something in low Earth orbit.

[edit on 8-1-2010 by JimOberg]

new topics

join