It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Powerful calls

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Answer questions in bold if you will.

Ever notice how you see the natural luring womens' bodies call so strongly? What is that by vision that causes that while knowing you cant have in this life such women? Is it a call to another life just behind death to have whatever luring women you want? Sometimes I feel I am being called to go home on the other side of death. I buy that though I'll die I will yet live just behind the scenes of what is a false death. I think death is false when you actually live an afterlife. I buy things are hidden behind the mask of death. Anyone relate with what I just said? Anyway, hopefully when I die I will get to have what all I want on the other side. I'm talking all the good things I have imagined I will have in the afterlife. There is something about imagination and death where I think I can put my finger on it.

We as humans are designed to die for reasons. What are those reasons you think? I think one of those reasons is to live a grand life in the afterlife where our actual home is. I think we go home through death. Death is the door to your home I think. If death is the door to your true authentic home, then what are we waiting for? No need to be scared of death. It's all about how you die that might be a problem for some of you. I am an adventurer that will see death like everybody else one of these days, and realize it was nothing when I live on in my home where the heart is.

Speaking of powerful calls, any of you ever recieved a spiritual call to do something? What was it calling for you to do?

[edit on 8-1-2010 by Tormentations]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Tormentations

I don't know...this seems awfully risky.

We know (or we think) we are here now...so the only logical thing to do is to live a great life now. No one knows what's on the other side...so this way of thinking is a gamble.

And it is also kind of odd how you say that you can have any women that you want on the other side...do the women have any say in this? Do women not get whatever they want in the afterlife? Or are they just reduced to objects for men to have if they want? This is really starting to sound like extremist religion....72 virgins anyone? So forget risky...this thinking seems very dangerous to me.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tormentations
Speaking of powerful calls, any of you ever recieved a spiritual call to do something? What was it calling for you to do?
[edit on 8-1-2010 by Tormentations]

I bet many people feel some kind of strong spiritual call to do or stop doing something because of, let's call it unnatural life many of us are living without enjoying our own free will.

I think it's also "unnatural" to think of death itself as a liberation, but it's a tough subject already discussed countless times. My answer: it's a sign you should or will take some radical steps in future, make them positive.

Now the attraction you described as so strong it makes you want to kill yourself, well that is a tough subject too discussed (you guessed it) countless times. My answer: your spirit seeks a lover to love/connect, only taking positive steps will make you receive love in return.

Those are really short and apparently bizarre answers but there are many more people here who know what you're talking about.

join