It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australia slam Indian paper's Ku Klux Klan cartoon

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Australia slam Indian paper's Ku Klux Klan cartoon

news.yahoo.com

Australia on Friday angrily condemned an Indian newspaper cartoon likening its police to the Ku Klux Klan over their investigations into the murder of a young Indian man.

New Delhi's Mail Today ran the cartoon showing a figure with an Australian police badge wearing a pointed white hood, following the murder of 21-year-old Indian national Nitin Garg in Melbourne last weekend.

"Any suggestion of that kind is deeply, deeply offensive to the police officers involved and I would absolutely co
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
India and Australia condemn student killing

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
See related threads for more info.

This is a difficult story to argue on.

On one side India is right, Australia isn't doing anything in finding the murderer and the country knows that the govt. and police force have no intention of finding people who ill-treat or even murder indian students.

On the other hand Indian police isn't that much better, there's alot of corruption in the indian police force so they should worry about internal issues too.

But i still see their point, they are just in a very difficult position to crticize but that shouldn't necessarily devalue their arguments.

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
It's an 'Indian Newspaper'. Just a newspaper

Next, the 'racism' issue is popping up all over the place these days. And that's no 'coincidence'

As to who was responsible for the Indian's death -- ?

Last time the whore media tried to ramp up 'racial tensions' in Oz, they deliberately misrepresented a case where rival Indians attacked each other as 'racial attacks' -- when the truth was, Indians had brought into Australia their own existing feuds. No Australian was involved. It was Indian on Indian

Ok, so now we move to murders in Australia. Yes, people are murdered in Australia just as they are everywhere else. One Indian is murdered in Australia. Considering the number of murders which occur in Australia and taking into account the numbers of Indians in Australia --- isn't it logical that every now and then, one of the murder victims will be Indian ? Yes

The rest is media garbage, including the 'Indian spokespersons' preaching about 'racist Australia' on Oz tv and threatening that 'Indians will not be so keen to go to Australia after this '.

Great as far as I'm concerned. I hope they stay away. But they won't

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

You aren't up on current events with Aussies attacking Indians I guess

what you described is not remotely close to what's going on in Australia

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Whoa there Modern Academia. We do not know who murdered this young man. You have jumped to a conclusion that is not necessarily correct. It may have been an Australian, and it may not, we do not know yet.

There are so many racial gangs now in my country that fight each other, and there are also those who are continuing their age old vendettas from their homelands while in my country.

I've personally been threatened for walking into a shop in one of the "enclave suburbs", and was told with no uncertainty that Aussies are not welcome so leave now while I still can. In the few seconds it took me to get over my shock, I was approached by about 6 young men wielding bats etc, who left me nothing to wonder about before I hastened out of there.

As for this..

On one side India is right, Australia isn't doing anything in finding the murderer and the country knows that the govt. and police force have no intention of finding people who ill-treat or even murder indian students.

Police will be investigating this crime as much as they do with any murder. It is plainly wrong to think the law sides with nationality on some racial bias. This is not so, all murders will be treated equally no matter who the victim is.

The real problem here is the Media, more than likely owned by the most pathetic of Australians who is in cahoots with the NWO types, that allows such racially motivated stories to be printed. The same thing has happened many many times in Indonesia where the consensus is that we Australians hate them. This is also not the case, yet that same man's media will report to us how terrible the Indonesians are for their own actions, etc.

What I am trying to say is this really is a Media ploy to raise tensions against the people of Australia, and we can only have a fairly educated guess as to the motivation given the agendas at play in the world.

So please do not push the racial agenda. In fact I have met far more racist peoples who 's parents came from other countries than I have ever met racist Australians in my 50 years.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
how many whites are murdered by non whites in Australia every year and how many of these go unsolved?

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   

On the other hand Indian police isn't that much better, there's alot of corruption in the indian police force so they should worry about internal issues too.

Could you please justify, elaborate, and explain what you are saying. It sounds as it if was errr... made up, even sciolistic delusions. Indian police being better than Australian police? LOL.

[edit on 8/1/2010 by C0bzz]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Assaults on Indian students in Australia have increased in the last two-three weeks since a special police operation launched to secure the physical safety of students in August last year was withdrawn in December 2009.
timesofindia.indiatimes.com...

Come on people

I mean seriously....

Do you guys have any idea how often indians get attcked by aussies?
Doesn't sound like you do

Originally posted by C0bzz
Could you please justify, elaborate, and explain what you are saying. It sounds as it if was errr... made up, even sciolistic. Indian police being better than Australian police? LOL.

what????

English please

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Hello, Im Australian and im Racist!!! Well it seems thats how the media would like everyone else in the world to think...

Also, its kind of Ironic that the Indian media and anyone else that wants to keep blabbing on about this $*&% are happily forgetting the Aussie girl that was rapped in Melbourne by 2 indian guys who were caught at the airport trying to skip the country.

Its just like any other country in the world, Wrong place,Wrong time and your screwed and if your Indian and you dont want to come here then dont your place will just be taken by someone else thats willing to pay for a good education.

My cousin was kidnapped and rapped for 5 days in India by a couple of Indian dudes a couple of years ago and it only happened as she was a white Australian. Once again, Wrong Place, Wrong Time!!!

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

Great post

Great post which touches on many pertinent issues

There's no independent media in Oz. Just local rags and nationals trotting out the company-line from beneath a variety of banners -- all of which are owned by far less than could be counted on one hand (and as the same people own 96% of the world's media, we can be reasonably confident they also control Indian media and write the scripts for their Indian 'spokesperson puppets' re: 'Aussie racists')

Naturally, they have their paid-to-post slaves working this story-about-nothing on all the forums. In each case, the thread titles are near identical. We can be confident the paid-to-posts copy their employers' script almost word for word. Main thing they've been instructed to do with regard to the alleged murder of an Indian is push the belief that Aussies are 'racist'. Only a blind person could have failed to spot the upsurge of 'racism' threads popping up like mushrooms in conspiracy and alternative-news sites of late. Guess the zionists are STILL working their plans for orchestrated 'global meltdown' with everyone fighting some other group and the idiotic 'racism' theme was one they pushed to prominence years ago and continue to invest big money on

It's going to be an uphill battle for the zios to engineer 'racial tensions' in Oz, as they've already discovered. They gave up on turning the Aborigines against the general population, because the Aborigines would rather drink or sleep than fight.

So they arranged for lots of Maoris to come to Oz, in the belief the more aggressive Maoris would emulate the American blacks. But even the Maoris, as a rule, would rather do other things than engage in wholesale murder and mayhem aimed at the Aussie public

'They' thought they'd struck gold with the Lebanese though (Christian and Muslim) but even the Lebanese learn to behave by the third generation

So now they're importing war-toughened Somalis and Nigerians and other African blacks, in the hope they'll breed with the Aborigines to create an anti-white army and create ghettos etc. ala American blacks. We'll have to see if this agenda works for the Zios. Be great if it backfires and the local Zios become the targets

As for Indians, if the best they can come up with as far as 'racism' is concerned is one unsolved murder, it's making them look very foolish and big of mouth

What the OP has failed (deliberately ?) to include are the facts, such as numerous Indians finding the cheapest accomodation possible, and stuffing a few tiny rooms with up to a dozen of themselves. Definitely not the way it's done in Australia and not the sort of thing that would make their neighbours happy

Next, because they choose the absolutely cheapest accomodation, they effectively isolate themselves in outer suburbs which in turn necessitates their being compelled to undertake long train, bus or other travel to the city, to university, to work, or whatever

So, we have situations (very common) where Indians who are regarded as 'rich' in their own country, come to Australia and try to live on next to nothing and who overcrowd the accomodation way past legal or neighbourly limits. Then, they take work in supermarkets at night, etc. and travel back and forth on public transport as if they were protected in a bubble. Well, is that realistic ? How many murders are even reported in India each year .... 33 THOUSAND is the figure usually quoted

So WHY do Indians assume or CHOOSE to believe that they will not encounter crime when they come to Australia ? Are they dense ? What's the explanation ? WHY are they not researching Australia before they decide to come here ? Why aren't the Indian and/or Aussie government acquainting them with the TRUTH beforehand ?

YES. There is crime against the person in Australia ! No one is immune

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by r3dman
Hello, Im Australian and im Racist!!! Well it seems thats how the media would like everyone else in the world to think...

You misunderstand, nobody is saying that all aussies are racists
what is being said though is that alot of aussies are attacking indian students and the police force isn't doing much about it(see above news extract about the police force ending a special police operation).

Originally posted by r3dman
Also, its kind of Ironic that the Indian media and anyone else that wants to keep blabbing on about this $*&% are happily forgetting the Aussie girl that was rapped in Melbourne by 2 indian guys who were caught at the airport trying to skip the country....

I'm sorry to hear about your cousin, it's very unfortunate

There is a difference about wrong place wrong time and consistency in crimes however.

Thanks to december rain for these videos from here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Btw guys

australians attacks on indians in 2009 has it's own wiki page
en.wikipedia.org...

Yes... it has it's own wiki page!!!!!!
Yes that's what I said, it's own wiki page, and that's for 2009 alone

Still going to treat this as an isolated incidient?

Originally posted by Dock9
So, we have situations (very common) where Indians who are regarded as 'rich' in their own country, come to Australia and try to live on next to nothing and who overcrowd the accomodation way past legal or neighbourly limits.

Then you call the cops
You don't resort to violence
call the cops!

[edit on 8-1-2010 by ModernAcademia]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

Can you elaborate on that "enclave" thing?! I'm not sure I understood anything more than some guys wanted to kill you with bats...

I've always wanted to visit Australia. If Australians can't even go some places (in their own country) then I don't even want to know what would happen to my American arse. I can say that many places here in the states are like that. (in mostly Mexican communities. Whites get treated like 2nd class citizens in many places.)

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
So, we have a situation where Indians live in outer suburbs, where it's cheap. They spend almost all their time with other Indians. They spend a lot of time on public transport. The suburbs they choose to live in whilst in Australia are far from being the most salubrious. They don't mix with Aussies, by choice. They prefer their own.

There they are, on public transport, at night, heading out of the city ... talking away on their mobile phones or playing with their cameras or games, oblivious to what's going on around them

Australian old-age pensioners wouldn't dream of putting themselves in that situation. So why do Indians do it ?

Australia is no different to anywhere else. There are opportunists and the desperate everywhere .. all across the globe

So .. when you travel on public transport at night or in fact at anytime in Oz, it pays to keep your wits about you. No different to any other large city anywhere else in the world. If you have something of value and you flash it about, there's a good chance that sooner or later, someone is going to try to steal it from you or rob you, threaten you, etc.

An Aussie family man was travelling on a train from Sydney city to an outer suburb a year or so ago. He was attacked on that train for the ring he wore on his hand. It wasn't even late at night. Racism ? He was an Aussie. The attacker on the other hand was not a native born Australian. Racism ?

Young Aussie guy was sitting with his girlfriend near a major shopping centre in Sydney's Strathfield a few years ago. Migrant gang took him at knifepoint to a cash-machine, forced him to withdraw the max allowable for the day and held him at knifepoint in their vehicle until they could force him to make more withdrawals and torture his PIN out of him, after which they killed him in cold blood. Racism ?

Two Australian girls were kidnapped from off the street by a car-load of Muslim migrant kids a few years ago and subjected to six hours of gang rape by additional gangs. Were photographed. Forced to engage in perverted sex. The videos were sent via mobile phone from one depraved little grub to the next. Finally, the creeps hosed the girls down in what they believed to be their 'master plan' for eliminating their stinking DNA. Racism ? You bet. During their ordeal, the Aussie girls were told .. told .. that the reason they'd been selected was BECAUSE they were Australian. The racist rapists wanted to degrade and humiliate the daughters of their reluctant host-population. Didn't hear India wailing on and making threats about 'racism' then ! AND the media and scum politicians did ALL in their power to bury the indisputable racist elements to the crime

It may well be that the Indian victim was chosen because of his race. Until the matter is resolved, only the perpetrator and possibly a few others know the actual details

It's also highly possible that the Indian victim was a victim of crime, like anyone else, and that his nationality played no part

But again, when large numbers of Indians come to Australia, logic dictates they become potential victims of crime in the same way as anyone else

Not everyone who lives in Australia is enamoured of Indians. There are others who aren't fond of Somalians and others who don't like Italians or Greeks or Poles or Aussies or Poms, etc

Most people have the brain to work this out. Apparently the Zios who write the scripts for the 'Indian spokespersons' believe we have no brain

Indians who come to Oz come from a land where there are 33,000 murders each year ! They're not as wet behind they ears as they'd have the world believe. It's dangerous in THEIR country. And it's dangerous in other countries too. This land is called 'Australia'. It should NOT be confused with the Oz of movie fame.

Indians .. enter Australia at your own risk. You're adults. Take precautions. Aussies are not here to nursemaid you. We have our own problems

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Yes. It's own Wiki page. Wow

And I DID say that the paid-to-posts have been instructed to work this story for all it's worth, didn't I ?

And they ARE

Just as the Zios have been working flat out to concoct 'racial tension' in Australia for several years now

If it's SO tough for Indians in Australia ---- WHY are they begging to get here ?

Why are they still coming ?

Despite that 'Indian spokespersons' are bemoaning 'racism' and threatening no more Indians will come to Oz

it's the SAME thing they said LAST time rent-a-crowd flew into action in the attempt to make world news re: 'Aussie Racism against Indians '
(almost word for word in fact)

And it's only a month or so ago that Indians were again in the news, crying 'racism' about Aussie university fees

They like being on camera and they enjoy shooting off their mouths on tv

My advice to Indians generally would be this --- if Australia is deemed by you and your government to be SO dangerous and 'racist'

... then go to the United States !

Go to Africa !

Go to Belgium !

Take it somewhere ELSE !

Or quit the grandstanding and concentrate on the 'reason' you give for entering Australia to begin with, i.e., 'study'

My opinion ? It's that activist Indians or those on the Zio payroll are brought to Australia in order to instigate 'racial tension' ... after which the whore media (owned BY Zios) does a media beat-up and exaggerates 'Australian racism' out of all proportion -- and pays the Posters-for-Pay to work it flat-out online and ... on Wiki

The truth most probably is that the Indian was murdered by an Indian

In the past, it's been discovered (at massive taxpayer expense) that the very same Indians which the whore media blared loud and long were 'Victims of Racism' in Australia --- had actually been attacked by their OWN .. by other Indians !

And those alleged 'victims of racism' said not a WORD of this truth to investigating officers .. not until the investigators uncovered the truth.

Meanwhile, for over a week, the Zio media filled the sky with lurid tales of 'poor Indian students' who'd allegedly been 'attacked by racist Australians'

Except those Australians were all at home, minding their own business. And Indian gangs brought their violence fueds *TO* Australia and mutliated each other repeatedly with their old favourite .. battery acid

YES ! It WAS Aussie police and ambulancemen and doctors and nurses who tended to the victims

And it WAS Aussie taxpayers who PAID for all that

But the ATTACKERS were INDIANS. The VIOLENT CRIMINALS were Indians

and when the truth came out, the Indian 'spokespersons' said not a WORD of apology

instead, the whore media had blackened Australians' names for over a week and bombarded the entire world with FALSE claims of 'racist attacks'

When the truth was uncovered, Indian spokespersons went silent

SO did the Indian agitators

SO did the whore media who most probably orchestrated the entire LIE

And there was a page on Wiki for that little rort too, if I'm not mistaken

featuring 'outraged' commentary from very probably the SAME trolls who're ramping this latest episode .. for PAY

Here in Australia, we've seen it all before

And here in Australia, we have migrants from ALL over the world

And it is AUSTRALIANS who are most often victim of racist crimes ... crimes committed AGAINST Aussies by migrants and 'overseas students' who are actually working a scame whereby the corrupt Aussie govt. permits them to gain residency status which will NOT show up in the general migration reports

Yes, we've seen it all before

But again, if Indians believe Australians are violent racists --- WHY are Indians STILL begging to be allowed into Australia ?

Good question, huh ?

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

nice rant

I hope that nobody thinks that all aussies are like Dock9
We shouldn't generalize

I'm not sure if you what you were ranting about to be honest
Your first post explains or maybe justifies i'm not sure aussie crimes against indians and in the second post you were saying it' probably wasn't even an aussie.

Im not sure what you meant actually.

And as far as your question goes, why do they keep coming to Oz if it's so dangerous for them.... well that's a stupid question.

Remember the siege of the Taj Hotel?
Indians didn't react like america reacted to 911
no telephone tapping, no surveillance state, no none of that
Indians were unhappy but continued to live on
Same thing in Australia, they'll just continue on with their lives no matter how much crimes against them there are.

And yes it's own Wiki page, wow
absolutely wow, 100%

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

So when your agenda meets the truth, you spit the dummy and attempt character assassination huh ?

Says volumes about you

You know exactly what I'm talking about

You THOUGHT you would meet no opposition

You THOUGHT you'd be able to tell your tale to Americans whom you apparently believe know next to nothing abotu Australia and Aussies

You TRIED to legitimise your claims by stating 'it has a Wiki page' (you need to learn that MOST people don't consider Wiki to be any authority. Yes, we all know how Wiki pages are hatched and patched .. did you believe we didn't know ?)

Anyway, you DID cross some Aussies all the way here across the sea in the 'American' Above Top Secret. Small world, huh

And the reason you're in a bad mood now is because when real Aussies put your story in perspective ... it gives the average person reason to wonder WHY you began a thread about it and WHY people very much like you (they could even BE you) have launched virtually IDENTICAL threads in all the large conspiracy/alternate news sites. Almost IDENTICAL threads. Small world again

After all, unfortunately, people are murdered all over the world, every hour of every day

Yet YOU and your ilk . for SOME reason .. have attempted to make the death of ONE Indian in ONE nation a 'racist crime' issue

And 'coincidentally', the Zio-controlled Indian media have attempted the SAME thing ! World gets smaller and smaller all the time, particularly in relation to this issue and the way it's being misrepresented

How about you take a dose of perspective and reality ?

ONE Indian is murdered by persons unknown in Australia and YOU wish to portray it as a 'racist' crime

HOW to you portray it when a Russian or Aussie or Pommy or New Zealander is murdered in Australia ? Because THAT is the crux

Come on, tell us. HOW do you portray it when a NON-Indian is murdered in Australia ? That will put things in perspective, won't it ?

So tell

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

You THOUGHT you would meet no opposition

You THOUGHT you'd be able to tell your tale to Americans whom you apparently believe know next to nothing abotu Australia and Aussies

ok once again

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
You misunderstand, nobody is saying that all aussies are racists
what is being said though is that alot of aussies are attacking indian students and the police force isn't doing much about it(see above news extract about the police force ending a special police operation).

understand now?

You TRIED to legitimise your claims by stating 'it has a Wiki page' (you need to learn that MOST people don't consider Wiki to be any authority. Yes, we all know how Wiki pages are hatched and patched .. did you believe we didn't know ?)

Didn't know what?
which story in the wiki page would you like an alternate source to?

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Your 'response' to my last post is no response at all

Looks as if your on empty already, doesn't it ?

ONE Indian is murdered by persons unknown and YOU attempt to portray it as a 'racist crime'

So the question still stands: HOW do you portray it when a NON-Indian is murdered in Australia ?

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   

So the question still stands: HOW do you portray it when a NON-Indian is murdered in Australia ?

1) Depends how the police force reacts
2) You don't seem to understand the difference between randomness and consistency

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   

You're dodging and weaving now, on the ropes, apparently

And you've failed, repeatedly, to answer a simple question which would expose your agenda

You're attempting to post as a response a further misrepresentation, based on the Zio-script of 'Racist murder'

Are you able to step outside the script or will you get into trouble if you do ?

And do not assume to tell me what I do and do not understand, thank you
or I'll have to return the arrogance by asking YOU if you are prepared and permitted to concede that Australia is home to the largest Sri Lankan population outside the Sub-Continent

Australia also hosts tens of thousands of Pakistanis, Bangladeshis AND Indians

Unless one is very familiar with the differences between Sri Lankans, Indians, Pakistanis and Bangladeshis, it's impossible to tell them apart.

Yet where are the 'racist crimes' against these groups which on the face of it, appear identical to Indians ?

And those crimes which ARE committed against these groups are INVARIABLY discovered to be the work of OTHER Pakistanis, Indians, Bangladeshis and Sri Lankans and other sub-continentals who have brought their feuds and political wars with them to Austraila. As you would KNOW if you lived in Australia

Yet on the strength of ONE murder of ONE Indian by persons unknown(investigations ongoing) you have announced in a large alternate-news site that Australia is a racist nation

Clear and deliberate misrepresentation. And you've committed the same offence multiple times in this thread alone

What's your reason for doing so ? That's all that's left to be discussed here. Unless you're prepared (and I'm confident you are NOT) to take your false accusations re: Australian Police investigators public and are prepared to deal with the fall-out, personally

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join