It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oklahoma witness reports UFO coming out of 'worm hole'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Hmmm I guess this is a case of x marking the spot?

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TortoiseKweek
"The December 31 incident occurred as the witness was watching the rising full moon - but stated that "off to the right of the moon there appeared to be a darker place which was like a circular void."

I do believe they saw this:

www.timeanddate.com...

Hello,
While time and space is brought to subject...As stated also how this was sighted in America, the eclipse happened how many hours previous to nightfall in America? Having the eclipse on the other hemisphere at hours before this event posted by OP, leads me to believe it was not the eclipse, but something else...
I concur that I should take time to word things differently; I realize I come-off rather rudely. I honestly don't intend to sound rude, please forgive me.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

too bad there are no photos or even credentials of the witnesses; who knows they might be cops, astronomers, or air personnel that would give more weight to their testimony...

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Not sure about the UFO, but about a week ago, one of the local weathermen here (in OK) showed some pics people were sending in of a large circular hole in the clouds. His explanation was something about a plane flying up through the clouds and a certain weather condition caused the clouds to not reform after the plane went through

I cannot remember the explanation, but he didn't act like it was terribly unusual.

I wonder if this is what was seen and interepreted as a worm hole.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedeadtruth
Maybe wormholes are real, and have been known about for some time.

I would not be surprised if shows like Star Trek NG were made especially to desensitize/educate us to a point were these things will not completely be foreign to us.

I mean everyone must admit Science Fiction does a great job in making us more open to these ideas.

Yes...and what we considered to be science fiction 50-60 years ago, is now science fact. Who knows what new things will be discovered soon.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohn554
Not sure about the UFO, but about a week ago, one of the local weathermen here (in OK) showed some pics people were sending in of a large circular hole in the clouds. His explanation was something about a plane flying up through the clouds and a certain weather condition caused the clouds to not reform after the plane went through

I cannot remember the explanation, but he didn't act like it was terribly unusual.

I wonder if this is what was seen and interepreted as a worm hole.

G'day djohn554

Here's a picture of a hole punch cloud.

It's not quite a night time shot, but it's the closest I could find to that.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/57f1a53698a7.jpg[/atsimg]

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Droopy
reply to post by Helmkat

it wasnt a wormhole, more like a holographic projection maybe

Projected by what Per Se??? Oklahoma doesn't have a HAARP program, nor does it deal with enormous Disney like sky projectors. So, I'll have to rule that one out. And given the fact that there's no proof of this "wormhole" other than witness statements, I am going to have to back away until more evidence comes in.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by genius/idoit

The December 31 incident occurred as the witness was watching the rising full moon - but stated that "off to the right of the moon there appeared to be a darker place which was like a circular void. "

Within the void, a large "X" of light appeared. This light began to spin, then a "lit cloud tube extended" from that area. Then, "a tiny blip of light came out, which moved out a distance from the point of origin and then disappeared."
]

I know there is an element of arguing how many angels can dance on the head of a pin - since we really have no verified - by the MSM or science - picture of what a wormhole looks like... but our best guess though, really is that it would look something a little like a big hurricane in the sky - not a "void". Just thought I would say that... acknowledging that the headline doesn't qualify it, but the body of the story talks about "wormhole or perhaps a porthole" and one witness account mentions a "circular motion" in the sky.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   

I like the story but im afraid without any hard evidence thats all this is. To me it sounds like another person wanting their 15 minutes of fame by making up a nice story like this.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Makes perfect sense to me. The only possible way to even conceive of traveling as a ufo does, is to bypass space (as we relate to it) AND time (as we perceive it). Since everything has a circular reference , so to speak, a spiral effect would be an obvious junction between 2 points or circular reference coordinates. For all we know, our own govt. has such craft now.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
A few things to point out here.
1) This is unlikely to be a missile test. In Oklahoma?! If it were New Mexico, maybe.
2) Not everyone believes that the Norway event was a wormhole. In fact, there are very few who do. It is also unlikely that this is someone making up a story because of the Norway event.
3) I'm pretty sure that the second report is a much older report that has been covered here on this site many times. (if not I apologize)
4) Punch hole clouds don't fit the description of what the witness reported. It would be nice to stick to the "facts" for once while investigating something.
Edit for #5) Also, reports of UFOs coming from wormholes is nothing new. Jesus Christ, some people, and they know who they are, really get me going sometimes as they will grasp AT ANYTHING to try and discredit something. Give me a f-ing break!

Opinion:

Does anyone remember the story a while back about the mysterious "booms" in Oklahoma? In eastern Oklahoma, more specifically?

Now, I know that this was a few days after this report, but day before yesterday I was in Mena, Arkansas surveying a waterline project in the Queen Wilhelmena (sp?) State Park. This is very near the Oklahoma Border and very near where the mysterious booms were coming from. Well, the booms are back. We heard them several times for a period lasting about half an hour on Wednesday. Very odd that there would be a UFO report around the same time.

And yeah, UFOs are real, people.

[edit on 8-1-2010 by JayinAR]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Sounds like the accounts in the "Skin Walker" ranch book. Where the entitys and "spaceships" were coming and leaving through portals near the ground and in the sky. Also interesting is that they could only witness this from certain angles.

Their conclusion was that these were not aliens but interdimensional travelers. Which is in my opinion demons coming and going back to their dimension.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Very interesting! I attend college in OK so this defenitely sparks my interest. It would be interesting to see if anyone else saw the same thing.

Star and Flag for you!

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Ok, a spiral appears in the skies of Noway and there are countless photos and videos to back it up.

Now this happens and there's nothing? Sorry, not buying it. I doubt it was anything.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry
Ok, a spiral appears in the skies of Noway and there are countless photos and videos to back it up.

Now this happens and there's nothing? Sorry, not buying it. I doubt it was anything.

G'day GorehoundLarry

There have been a few hoaxes since that Norway missile test.

One that springs to mind is that guy from England who said he saw a "wormhole" & then started posting he was getting chased around by the MIB.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

I take it you don't remember the thread that I spoke of.
Oh well.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
very interesting... because here in Arizona - i saw something strange. I was very lucky enough to run inside my house and yell at my family to look at this "thing" in the sky... i was facing towards the east, observing the full moon on the 31st - at about 9pm'ish and witnessed this "cloud" moving!!! but it was no ordinary cloud... it is funny just typing this out. (I hear your laughter) but it was a round cloud moving in a southly direction.. my kids were FREAKED! because you could see the shadows of this wierd thing moving.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by djohn554

I live here in OKC,too. I believe it was KOCO channel 5, and the weather man showed a picture from Edmond a woman took of the circular ring punched through the cloud. It appeared rather large and his explanation was pretty mundane...not sure if it is the wormhole thing others saw.
I do have my own sighting to add: (this is copy and paste of my sighting I sent via email to someone)
On November 1, 2006, we were outside in our backyard which is in Bethany, Oklahoma --surrounded by northwest Oklahoma City borders. It was very dark but the sky was clear. At 7:43pm, we were looking at the stars to the north when suddenly there was a huge burst of white and blue light that surged straight east, parallel to the ground, for two seconds and then disappeared by a triangular set of stars (sorry, I do not know much about consellations). We can only describe the light as something out of sci-fi because it was like something was sitting there and then decided to take off, almost like into a wormhole.
-It all happened too fast for us to even react. My husband ran in the house to grab the video camera after we saw the wormhole thing. He came out with it, but nothing else happened. I will never forget what it looked like...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join