It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from Tappy :-)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Hello all,

My name is Tappy and I joined ATS yesterday. I have been reading various threads on here for several months but I've now decided to join so I can hopefully make some useful contributions from time to time

I am very interested in paranormal subjects and in fact I've experienced a few 'weird' things in my lifetime, maybe things I can share with you all if I find a relevant thread.

That's all for now... not sure what else to say... except now I finally get to use my favourite ATS smiley..

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Hi Tappy, glad you joined! Always exciting to welcome new minds into the discussions. Paranormal subjects always intrigue me as well. I would love to read your story sometime.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Hello and welcome I'm sure you'll have fun here, if you need anyhelp feel free to ask...someone else. Im pretty noob too hahaha

[edit on 8-1-2010 by Occy Anonymous]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Thanks for your replies and kind welcomes :-)

I do need a wee bit of help actually, if someone could tell me how to put a cool picture next to my posts like y'all have...

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by tappy

Um go to the member tools tab and click my pictures, then upload a photo u want. click on the photo and copy the first URL it should say something like avatar URL link. then exit and go back to the member tools and click on ATS account settings. and paste the URL where it says Avatar URL.

Hahaha, there is defintely an easier way of doing it but yeah im noob too...

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Hey welcome to ATS

If you want to add a picture then just upload one to your media file (click on member tools then on ATS account settings and then next to your avatar url click on the upload avatar link) and then use this bb code to add it.

[atsimg]ADD PICTURE LINK HERE[/atsimg]

like this

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c4ecc396f671.jpg[/atsimg]

im still feel like a bit of a newbie but i think im starting to catch on

[edit on 8-1-2010 by Rising Against]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS tappy!

And thanks for giving me the opportunity to use my favorite smiley-

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by tappy

Hey, as far as putting up the cool pic/mini background. There is a video you can watch to do it.

How To Create Mini-Profile and Avatar

I had to watch a few times. It was trial and error. Also, some people on here seem to receive help... so maybe if you ask someone nicely to help you, it just may work?

[edit on 8-1-2010 by EagleTalonZ]

top topics

join