It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, Alex, We're screwed?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

Edge,no offense, but not every evil intention is caused by some outside factor. You see, that's the problem that I have with fundamentalism, other than the fact that they are literalists.

There are some people who are just wired differently. Has nothing to do with demons, aliens or anything else. Some are just predisposed to sick ideas and actions.

A significant and compelling body of scientific literature is accumulating suggesting that the concept of a "criminal brain" is viable.

Mounting research indicates that deficiencies in the frontal or pre-frontal regions of the brain often correlate with various forms of violence and impulsivity that can lead to criminal acts. Deficiencies in other brain areas play a role in contributing to behaviors that are categorized as "criminal." Memory problems, perceptual disorders, and emotional difficulties all may contribute to behaviors that cannot be adequately controlled and that lead to socially unacceptable behaviors.

The criminal brain

We are being ruled by criminals and that is the bottom line.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

We are being ruled by criminals and that is the bottom line.

Then it's just a coincidence that those people highest up in controlling our world are Luciferians!

I'm not saying all criminals are Luciferion. Even "good people" sometimes do desperate things under desperate circumstances. God understands that and is quick to forgive those who repent.

The video is describing the kind of people mentioned in the quote below:

From
www.overlordsofchaos.com...

QUOTE:
....A fundamental tenet of the Luciferian Doctrine is that total chaos must occur across the world before they can bring their New World Order into being. It is contained in the the occult mantra Ordo ab Chao ... Order out of Chaos. The BLACK AWAKENING is intended to bring this maximum chaos to the world at a propitious time that will secure for the Occult Hierarchy their long-awaited world hegemony.

....The BLACK AWAKENING is thus a planned phase in the Evil Agenda for World Empire, the ancient diabolical plan often referred to by insiders as the "Great Work of Ages" and, more familiarly, the New World Order. The establishment of World Government in which all nations are merely colonies with a World Army, World Police Force, World Central Bank, World Currency, World Taxes and a ONE WORLD RELIGION. The Evil Few, the Lords of Power, who seek to control all destinies on Earth, are the Black Adepts from the Cult of Evil who are the human agents behind this "Great Work of the Ages." It is these few inter-generational Luciferians and Satanists that orchestrate the Evil Agenda to Destroy Natural Moral Order on Earth. It is they who are the master strategists that have worked unseen within the historical process and whose main power base is the dark, nether world of Secret Societies. It is they who are the architects of many of the great tragedies and miseries suffered by mankind. It is they and their machinations that are the cause of the increasing chaos in the world and the growing unrest, disharmony and moral and spiritual decay within Western civilisation. And, it is they who are preparing the final phase of the ancient, dark agenda to bring about a World Empire under their sway. It is they, these Lords of Power, who are plotting the utter destruction of Western civilisation but, more pertinent, the destruction of the spiritual impulse upon which it was founded commonly called Christianity. And, the BLACK AWAKENING is integral to this coming world chaos and wholesale destruction.

....The main aim if the BLACK AWAKENING is to implode Western society by a "Great Strike"; a trigger event when all of the collective forces of the Illuminati and its slumbering army of Sleepers are marshalled into war with humanity, Christ and God. This is the long-planned, massive rebellion, a planned, co-ordinated world-wide wave of death, destruction and chaos. The "Great Strike" is the planned chaos and violence to be unleashed across the nations of the West, but especially in the United States of America. It is designed to destabilise the Western world so that all functioning authority is destroyed and civic society made impossible. And, because it is ultimately a spiritual war, a key objective in this demonic plan of the Illuminati is the elimination of their spiritual enemies: those who recognise them as Soldiers of Satan and oppose them; those who work in the flesh and in the spirit to thwart their ambition. For, gentle reader, the BLACK AWAKENING is not only about the collapse and destruction of Natural Moral Order (the "Old Order") but also its planned elimination on Earth. It is not just the planned destruction of secular authorities and old orders but the planned elimination of God's presence and authority on Earth.

....The BLACK AWAKENING is thus the culmination of the organised, orchestrated effort by the Occult Hierarchy to destroy Western civilisation and Christianity. It is a meticulously planned event that is designed to destroy and paralyse current power structures and bring chaos everywhere and fear to everyone. It is designed to collapse and destroy all civic society, all law and order, and so allow lawlessness and anarchy full reign. It is a terrible, near future time when all Political, Administrative and Financial powers approach total collapse and the chaos and turmoil created causing such fear that men's hearts will freeze from fear. The BLACK AWAKENING is designed by the Luciferians and Satanists to collapse and destroy all opposition to their power or all things they hate but, especially, to create a spiritual void from which they will erect a new reality in their own image. The minions of this terrible future event, the foot soldiers of this great revolt, will be triggered en masse and brought alive in their millions and these Soldiers of Satan will arise and become the Army of Antichrist. But, before this mass TRIGGERING, certain conditions must be established, events must be seeded, so this long-awaited uprising can occur according to the ancient agenda lovingly nurtured by the Secret Societies."....

Does that seem too far-fetched for you to believe?

If you believed in what the Bible says,it would be as easy for you to believe as it is for me.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Logics.....

Description of Appeal to Belief
Appeal to Belief is a fallacy that has this general pattern:

Most people believe that a claim, X, is true.
Therefore X is true.
This line of "reasoning" is fallacious because the fact that many people believe a claim does not, in general, serve as evidence that the claim is true.

Appeal to belief

Description of Composition
The fallacy of Composition is committed when a conclusion is drawn about a whole based on the features of its constituents when, in fact, no justification provided for the inference. There are actually two types of this fallacy, both of which are known by the same name (because of the high degree of similarity).

The first type of fallacy of Composition arises when a person reasons from the characteristics of individual members of a class or group to a conclusion regarding the characteristics of the entire class or group (taken as a whole). More formally, the "reasoning" would look something like this.

Individual F things have characteristics A, B, C, etc.
Therefore, the (whole) class of F things has characteristics A, B, C, etc.
This line of reasoning is fallacious because the mere fact that individuals have certain characteristics does not, in itself, guarantee that the class (taken as a whole) has those characteristics.

Composition

Most occultists are not "Satanists."

The only way your logic would work is if EVERYTHING truly is a conspiracy. I'm not sold on that idea at all. Surely,there is a conspiracy, but your supposition is far too complex to work. It would require 100s of millionsof people to keep their mouth shut.

]

[edit on 8-1-2010 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Most occultists are not "Satanists."

The only way your logic would work is if EVERYTHING truly is a conspiracy. I'm not sold on that idea at all. Surely,there is a conspiracy, but your supposition is far too complex to work. It would require 100s of millionsof people to keep their mouth shut.

]

Actually,it is just the opposite of complex! It is so simple,people overlook it all the time!

As you said,100's of millions would have to keep their mouths shut. That's if they all knew who they were serving. I have no doubt the ones in the highest levels have "sold their souls",so to speak. I don't know how complicit the rest of them are. Maybe their greed and lust for power in itself is enough to make them suitable to the tasks they are carrying out.

The Conspiracy" just boils down to the battle between God and Satan. That's what it has been all along.

Satan has perverted and is in the process of destroying every good thing God created,and the human race is one of those things. His plan is to keep as many from God as possible. And those who love God and profess Him he hates the most. (Why else is there such a rise in Christian perssecution the world over? This is prophetic!)

Satan is furious because he knows his time is short!

The veil is coming off,there will be a clear distinction between Good and Evil. We're seeing it happen. Only those whose consciences have been seared call good evil and evil good.

Satan has tricked so many people into not wanting to believe the bible. They can say "It's just written by man". The King James version is still the best around,but more than that,the word of God is still alive today and speaks to the heart of those who choose to believe. God is the same as He has always been. But His patience is wearing thin....

Anyhow,that's where I'm coming from on all this!

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge
The veil is coming off,there will be a clear distinction between Good and Evil. We're seeing it happen. Only those whose consciences have been seared call good evil and evil good.

Actually, the line is going to blur even further. It is going to become a matter of survival for people. What, you think that good people aren't going to do heinous things in order toensure the survival of their families and themself?

I can guarantee you, when the proverbial SHTF, a lot of good people are going to do things they normally wouldn't have done. You push a rat into a corner and guess what's going tohappen. It's going to come out of that corner.

If people like Alex Jones is correct, and from everything I have gathered over the years and personal observation, I have no reason to think he's not, then things are going to get desperate. I don't operate under the illusion that only evil people are going to run amok.

You watch and see what I tell you. There are people who are close to you, good people, who will wind up doing things that you would have never expected them capable of doing. Watch.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Actually, the line is going to blur even further. It is going to become a matter of survival for people. What, you think that good people aren't going to do heinous things in order toensure the survival of their families and themself?

I can guarantee you, when the proverbial SHTF, a lot of good people are going to do things they normally wouldn't have done. You push a rat into a corner and guess what's going tohappen. It's going to come out of that corner.

If people like Alex Jones is correct, and from everything I have gathered over the years and personal observation, I have no reason to think he's not, then things are going to get desperate. I don't operate under the illusion that only evil people are going to run amok.

You watch and seewhat I tell you. There are peoplewhoare close to you. Good people. Who will windup doing things that you would have never expected them capable of doing. Watch.

I can't disagree with that. Like I said,"desperate people do desperate things".

It's going to be a struggle for all people when,not if,the SHTF. And it's going to be very sad indeed.

I'm looking rather at the powers that have created those circumstances on purpose,to deliberately push people over the edge.

For all my good intentions,I don't know that I'll be above certain things that I normally wouldn't do either. I just pray God gives me the right spirit to handle those circumstances when they arise.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   

You know, Edge, I've go to say one thing. You're a lot easier to talk to than most fundamentalists I have come across.I don't know if your young, or what, but you are noticeably easier to communicate with than most. You're to be commended for that.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   

You know, Edge, I've go to say one thing. You're a lot easier to talk to than most fundamentalists I have come across.I don't know if your young, or what, but you are noticeably easier to communicate with than most. You're to be commended for that.

It's not that I'm so young,but a bumper sticker I read once summed it up:

"I refuse to grow up until I've had a happy childhood"!

But seriously!...

Thank you for the compliment. Maybe what makes me different is that I really have been on both sides of the fence,so to speak. I understand people are motivated by things we can't comprehend,and everyone is worthy of the love Christ offers. Not because we are "so good",but because He is. If you see God as the Father,and knowing the love a parent has for a child,maybe you could experience God the way I have.

I grew up without a father-figure,and knowing I really do have a "Father" who loves me and cares for me,well,that meant alot.

As for you,you're pretty cool,too!

[edit on 8-1-2010 by On the Edge]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   

I grew up without a father-figure,

I'm very sorry to hear that, Edge.That is an all to common reality in today's society.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   

I grew up without a father-figure,

I'm very sorry to hear that, Edge.That is an all to common reality in today's society.

Thanks. But I'm alright with that now.

Nothing I've lacked can compare to what I've gained in coming to the Lord.

I think,if preached "just right",more people would come to accept the gospel and welcome the identity they gain in knowing they are special to God.

Alot of hurting people in the world,lacking any real "identity",are more apt to identify with the "collective". They don't appreciate how individually important and loved they are by God.

I believe all of us have a built in longing for a oneness with our Creator,and to deny that leads people to fill that void with things that don't really satisy the soul.

"But whatever was to my profit,I now consider loss for the sake of Christ. What is more,I consider everything a loss compared to the surpassing greatness of knowing Christ Jesus,my Lord,for whose sake I have lost all things. I consider them rubbish,that I may gain Christ and be found in Him,not having a righteousness of my own that comes from the law,but that which is through faith in Christ-the righteousness that comes from God and is by faith." Phillipians 3:7

It's so basic,even I could grasp it!

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   

I believe all of us have a built in longing for a oneness with our Creator,

Certainly!! I think your understanding of that may be the real difference between you and other fundamentalists I have encountered. That may be it, Edge!!

I have noticed that even though you may not agree with some of the things I and others here believe, you understand why and accept the fact that we believe it. That is something that I have not encountered in other fundies.

[edit on 9-1-2010 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
double post

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   

double post

I just wrote a reply and it got lost somewhere! Darn it!

Maybe it's just taking awhile? I'll wait and see!

(See your In box instead!)

[edit on 9-1-2010 by On the Edge]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I think people rioting is what NWO wants. It is easy to profit from anger of people and install a dictatorship as a result. There are many examples: CIA has done that in the past in third world countries, the soviet revolution, etc.

I think the 'revolution' should be Gandhi style: peaceful, moral, firm resistance. He, after all, beat the British Empire without firing a single bullet.

I think the revolution should be spiritual, with light, ethics, love and respect defeating fear and terror tactics.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by WormwoodHour

I think the revolution should be spiritual, with light, ethics, love and respect defeating fear and terror tactics.

Well, at one time, say,fifteen years ago, I thought that is what it would be. However,it's becoming increasingly obvious,at least to me, that may not be where we are headed.

With this depopulation stuff being instated, I have to think that the "great awakening" that everyone has been waiting for is just drifting by us. I would hope that Iamwrong, but that is certainly the impression that I get.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join