It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Perhaps you know of me, just some guy...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
and, maybe, have a question to ask?

We can try to demonstrate this in this fashion if it seems more appropriate!

Understanding of course, time is subjective to the Great Big V!

Having said that, as long as people are polite about it, I don't see why we can't work through the mists together.

Here's a special song/video vibe, going out to all my sisters in the house tonight!

Because there's always someone who says it so much better than I can, ladies and gentlemen:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by EnemyCombatant74

Lol
I enjoyed that, never heard this band before, this song has a Jim Morrison doors sound to it - loved it!

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by findlesticks
reply to post by EnemyCombatant74

Lol
I enjoyed that, never heard this band before, this song has a Jim Morrison doors sound to it - loved it!

yes sir! by the third or fourth album ~ the idiosynch's had bled themselves out, was the way I believe the singer Jeff Martin explained it. A very blue's-ish feel to the early stuff.

They only got better with age, and then, for reasons that don't need elaborating here or now, broke up.

Lots of material out there to check out by these guys. Big time "Triptych" if you've never heard it, you have no idea what you're missing!

I hope posting the next one won't appear to be spamming, or otherwise soliciting~-~nothing to sell here but good times, and a whole lotta love:
www.youtube.com...

new topics

join