It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Possible "Real" Reason for an Invasion in Yemen?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   

"As an editor here at viewzone I get to write and publish lots of interesting stories. Some authors write stories to promote a book or CD. Others want to be credited with a discovery of something, usually in the field of science or history. Occasionally though, a story must be told because it is ripe -- its time has come -- and that is why I have decided to write this true story about Yemen. In the past couple of days, Yemen has been in the news. Following a botched terror attack by a Nigerian who once visited Yemen, Senator Lieberman and President Obama have told the American public that this country is the next war front. In no time at all there will be military advisors, equipment and soldiers on the ground, just like in Iraq. And like Iraq, the real agenda for being there will be hidden from you. That is, until you read this. Soon you will hear many things about Yemen. The media will paint a picture of this country and its people as the new home of Al Qeada, and you will believe what they say. Why wouldn't you? Yemen is the poorest country in the Arabian peninsula. It's located on the map below Saudi Arabia. Despite it proximity to the rich oil nation, Yemen is too far south to benefit from the rich oil deposits. It's hot and dry and water is scarce. The Yemeni people are mostly tribal, as they have been for centuries. There's really no reason anyone would vacation in Yemen. Unless you have family there, you would likely never go to Yemen. But I have."

"Is this why America, acting as proxy for Israel, is anxious to invade Yemen? I honestly think so. How else would the Ark be retrieved from such a heavily armed population. Why else would war be declared on these friendly and extremely independent people? What will happen if the Ark is moved -- against all the written warnings?"

Link to Story

So the guy who wrote this article, who has done some extensive research, as well as visited the country, believes that the Ark of the Covenant may be in this area, and is possibly the real reason behind the so-called need for an invasion.

Before you turn and start throwing up your hands, take a few minutes to read the article. It's very, very interesting. Thanks.

[edit on 7-1-2010 by lel1111]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this. Once again we will be fed the same pre-digested stuff that we were fed the last time, and the time before that, and the time before that, and so on... I guess we just need to wait and see how this all unfolds.

I just hope that this is all wrong and never going to happen...

Magnum

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Very interesting link...

Let's say it's true. What do you think the U.S. would do with the Ark? Give it to Israel? Power it up? I doubt we would even ever know....

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
Very interesting link...

Let's say it's true. What do you think the U.S. would do with the Ark? Give it to Israel? Power it up? I doubt we would even ever know....

Well with regard to this part of the article -

In the Yemen museum there is another stone which dictates the conditions that should exist prior to any attempt at opening the chamber. These include the occupation of the land by a "friendly" nation and the warning that the Ark must not be moved and should not be used for any national or personal benefit. The Ark is to be used for the benefit of all mankind and petitions (asking for special favors) to the Lord are to be made by collective prayer in the area of the buried Chamber and through the "priests" of the Ark (Menelik?). Following the burial of the chamber and the surrounding temple, Queen Saba "dimmed her kingdom" and moved to Ethiopia with the prohibition that the area where the Ark and Menelik were buried should be forgotten, lest future hostile nations and "blind prophets" should seek it out.
who would be the "friendly" nation?? In any case, if the Ark is moved or opened by the wrong people, I think the world will know about it, despite attempts to keep this covered up.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
If theres any reason to be there it would be to set up a base close to Somalia for fighting pirates but most likely we won't go there just put a ship or two near Yemen and have an excuse for protecting shiping lanes for oil froom the nasty terrorist and a plus against pirates from Somalia.The public would never allow our military to be used to protect privately owned ships and goods in international waters for corporate greed of not wanting to spend there own money on protection, but say we were just nearby because of terrorist the public would say oh why not.

top topics

join