It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli F16s attack Northern, Western, Southern and Middle Gaza Now

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by mtok7
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

You are absolutely correct IMO, the Zionist's are an affront to humanity.
Let me stress Zionist not Jews. Jewish people did not want the creation of the illegal Nazi state of Israel.

[edit on 9-1-2010 by mtok7]

I don't know for sure but if the supplies being brought into gaza are legit food and medicine why do they need to go through some special tunnel?

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by habfan1968
How long and how often do you think Israel is to allow these rockets to land on their doorstep and not blow the crap out of them ?

Until they remove themselves from occupied territory, until they stop blockading supply roots, until they stop sniping innocent civilians, until they stop bombing the crap out of the schools and utilities, choose one, but understand the list is actually a great deal longer.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
reply to post by Izarith

Well...

Maybe if they did not constantly wage war on a country then they would not be in a constant state of war.

Too many times I read, Hamas terrorists launched rockets and mortors into Israel.

Naturally, Israel responds to the terrorist attack on civilians.

Then ignorant people blame Israel for "counter" attacking the terrorists.

Furthermore, the Hamas terrorists ALWAYS target civilians.

Maybe this is why people are not sympathetic towards them, they have created this situation and continue to cause it by continuing to attack.

Hey here is a crazy idea, don't wage war on someone and they won't counter attack you!!!!!!!!!!!

[edit on 1/9/2010 by mrmonsoon]

[edit on 1/9/2010 by mrmonsoon]

Agreed. What gets me is that people defend the palentinians right to be in Gaza but Israel has never agreed to it. The UN set up some kind of mandate i think but Israel refused to agree to it. Who's land is it? Does the geneva convention in fact guarantee that land taken over in a war goes back to whichever group or entity held it before the war?

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I see the usual suspects have forsaken this thread which is a pity. I'd like to see them try and defend this.

This is something I've noticed a few times, the last time was when the Israeli soldiers spoke out about what they had done. The usual suspects (JDL Jewish Defense League posters) avoided the thread totally, there was no debate about right or wrong, and the thread was forgotten in a few days. And judging by the fumbling attempts at condoning the latest antics from the Israelis, this thread will go the same way.

When you see a thread like this, which is being avoided by those who shall not be named (you know who they are) Make sure you post in that thread with some new information or views to bump it, to make sure it gets as much exposure as possible.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Lazyninja

We call them the IJDL

Internet Jewish Defence Leauge

They have popped in already , blamed the tunnels.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

Oh right, I haven't been keeping up with them. I know three of the overt ones and didn't spot them here. Having said that, not everyone defending Israel is IJDL. There's a heavy propaganda machine out there, which is very reasonable and persuasive. JDL and Jpost are part of that, and they influence ordinary people's opinions. It would be nice if just nobody would pick a side at all, but unfortunately this whole conflict seems to be about sides. If you criticize one you're on the other side etc.

As for the tunnel, well to those asking questions about why use a tunnel to move aid supplies around, perhaps they were fearing having their little convoy bombed from the air?

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
If I had a penny for every jew hater I ever met I would be a millionare by now! Seriously what have they done to deserve so much hate and contempt aside from hanging jesus 2,000 years ago and being a little greedy?

People and especially mainstream media make a tremendously big deal out of the israel-palestinian conflict while almost ignoring all the other minor/major conflicts. For example in darfur, sudan millions have been killed yet no big deal....northern ireland, cyprus, cashmir-india/pakistan, sir lanka, mexican drug wars, cheznyia-russia, afghanistan, iraq, north korea, zimbabwe, south africa....etc.

But if jews or palestinians get killed FRONT PAGE NEWS!

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon

Well...

Maybe if they did not constantly wage war on a country then they would not be in a constant state of war.

Maybe this is why people are not sympathetic towards them, they have created this situation and continue to cause it by continuing to attack.

Hey here is a crazy idea, don't wage war on someone and they won't counter attack you!!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent post Moon

Of course you are referring to Israel against Iran

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

I think it's pretty much about controversy. In cases like Darfur you got innocent people being hacked to death with machetes and raped. Nobody can argue that it's okay to do that so nobody argues about it, so it's not news. But the Jews have been defending the indefensible for about 60 years and it pisses people off. If they'd just quiet down a bit and do their atrocities without trying to defend it, like all of the clever people over in Africa it wouldn't even be on the news.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Lazyninja

I strongly disagree!

First of all you are assuming all of israel/palestine belongs to the palestinians when going back in history you will notice jews used to occupy all that area and were forcefully evicted by the unholy roman empire. They had to disperse throughout the world and then were still hated because they were not christians and because of their greedy business practices. I can accept they have their faults and deserve criticism but not no were near the hate they been receiving all along. Its just not justified!

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

As I was reading your post I could not help but hear the sound of a German Nazi. Your response was cold and calculating and in total denial of the fact that Israel is a Goliath, a whiny crybaby Goliath who kills children with out remorse, with out decency or the balls to not act like the victim while fighting a fly, a small tiny fly, smaller then David with out a sling shot.

Hitler is rolling in his grave, morning the thought that he did not think of killing children in the same hypocritical and whiny manner that Israel is dong today. If Hitler was alive today, I bet he would convert to Judaism so he could get that free ticket to Israel just to be a part and have a hand at the slaughter. He would kiss Kissinger on the lips and fall to his knees for he is the true furor.

Disgusting! was your response to my simple plea for a little lack of hypocrisy Sir.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by habfan1968

Killing, slaughtering, pillaging and conquering is a part of life. Just do it.

All I'm saying is do it in an honest and forceful manner and get it over with.

This "we are the victim" policy and tactic that Israel is currently using is humiliating not only to the occupied but also to Israel.

A bully is one thing, they have always been around and always will be. But a whiny crybaby is just distasteful. It's not Koshur!

[edit on 9-1-2010 by Izarith]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by habfan1968

Originally posted by mtok7
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

You are absolutely correct IMO, the Zionist's are an affront to humanity.
Let me stress Zionist not Jews. Jewish people did not want the creation of the illegal Nazi state of Israel.

[edit on 9-1-2010 by mtok7]

I don't know for sure but if the supplies being brought into Gaza are legit food and medicine why do they need to go through some special tunnel?

Every one tends to think that all the different denominations of Jews in Israel get along and love each other, this is far from the truth. They hate each other just like different denominations of other religions hate each other.

The conflict in the West bank and Gaza strip is used to keep the different denominations of Jews in Israel unified under fear of terrorism. This helps Israel keep from tearing itself apart.

In order to keep the fear of terrorism alive in Israel. Lebanon, The West Bank and Gaza have to be bullied into aggression and attacking Israel with primitive and virtually sorry excuses for weapons like make shift PVC rockets.

Some times due to the power of probability these rockets some how miraculously hit and kill people and children in Israel. Usually they just cause property damage. Then Israel gets to send it's troops into the occupied territories and run a muck.

Anyway one of the ways they piss people in Gaza off is by starving them, turning their power supply off and stopping the flow of water. They do this till they get the fight they were looking for, the people of Israel watch it on the news and the people of Israel are once again united for a few months.

The Palestinians use tunnels as a means of an underground economy where they smuggle everything from rocket supplies to food, medicine and water. The tunnels are used for everything from terrorists to baby bottles, guns and ammunition to clothing.

The palestinians are usually ripped off by the tunnel owners and smugglers every time Israel cuts supplies to starvation mode.

Gaza is truly a hell on earth.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

And you know all this how? You work for the UN or maybe a journalist??

All I know is that the israeli-palestinian conflict has become an infamous legend, sort of a religion in itself, aside from who you think is correct and who is wrong.

Personally I think both sides are at fault to some degree but I put most of the blame on the hamas leadership because they can't come to terms with anything they don't like. Israel has made many concessions both currently and in the past but hamas will never be satisfied until/unless jews are thrown into the mediterrean sea. Very sad indeed!

Unlike hamas, fatah especially under yaser arafat(spelling correct?) realised he and the palestinians had to meet israel half-the-way after bombing/hijacking planes, ships and israeli civilians to force the issue. IMHO he was a smart man and died as hero both for the palestinian cause and for the peace process. Unlike the fatah party hamas wants everything their way and only their way. They fooled the gazans by charity work and great promises and now they are reaping the desruction they sewn. They had it coming and they got it.

Do I approve of Israeli's hardline stance? Yes and no, I think they could have shown greater restrain by not killing so many innocent civilians especially last year when they killed almost 3,000 gazans to only a dozen or so israelis. They will never win the propagana war this way and manage to only antagonise everyone...even people not involved in the conflict.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

And you know all this how? You work for the UN or maybe a journalist??

No I am not either of those. But I do know how the UN works and that foreign policy over the years has changed to a means to control it's own people. I also listen to journalist on all sides and come to my own conclusions. That's what news is for BTW.

All I know is that the israeli-palestinian conflict has become an infamous legend, sort of a religion in itself, aside from who you think is correct and who is wrong.

Yeah perhaps people who are not involved should stay out of it and mind their own business like the whole world did just before WW II.

Personally I think both sides are at fault to some degree but I put most of the blame on the hamas leadership because they can't come to terms with anything they don't like. Israel has made many concessions both currently and in the past but hamas will never be satisfied until/unless jews are thrown into the mediterrean sea. Very sad indeed!

It does not matter who is at fault. What should matter is that you have innocent Jews and Palestinians forced into a war that can not be won with out the extermination of the other, a holy war.

Hamas is holding the Palestinian people hostage knowing that the Israelis with use brutal force in a publicity attempt to look like they are trying to turn the palestinian people away from Hamas knowing that this will actually only make the palestinian people love Hamas even more.

It's a win win scenario for the Israeli government who wants all that land and also for Hamas who wants to fight Israel out of hatred.

But what about Israeli and Palestinian children who just want to go to school and learn and live in peace? @#$% them right?

Oh and by the way.....this whole pushing Israel into the sea Bull crap is ridiculous. How can a bunch of totally occupied, flipflop wearing, hungry people armed with rocks bush the wolds 4'th most powerful military entity into the ocean? You sound foolish.

Unlike hamas, fatah especially under yaser arafat(spelling correct?) realised he and the palestinians had to meet israel half-the-way after bombing/hijacking planes, ships and israeli civilians to force the issue. IMHO he was a smart man and died as hero both for the palestinian cause and for the peace process. Unlike the fatah party hamas wants everything their way and only their way. They fooled the gazans by charity work and great promises and now they are reaping the desruction they sewn. They had it coming and they got it.

Fatah is a political organization whose purpose is to be political and make money and hopefully stay in power. Hamas are democratically elected bunch of insanely angry people who want blood as payment for their suffering.

In Israel you have the same exact type of people in power as you do in Palestine. Neither type is good for the Palestinian or Israel.

Do I approve of Israeli's hardline stance? Yes and no, I think they could have shown greater restrain by not killing so many innocent civilians especially last year when they killed almost 3,000 gazans to only a dozen or so israelis. They will never win the propagana war this way and manage to only antagonise everyone...even people not involved in the conflict.

The people controlling Israel want the holy land, and the Palestinians what their dignity. You and I have no Idea what it is like to have your dignity taken way and left impotent to give your children any kind of protection or a decent life. Jews on the other hand do, many alive today know damn well what it is like to be robbed of everything you have and be reduced to live worse than a dog. They know what wrong is and yet they do it. That, is whats sad.

I think Israel should have it's holy land, they are eventually going to take it anyway but they could very easily give the palestinians the same respect and support the world gave the Jews when they were given Israel. A little scrap of nowhere to call their own and raise their own independent flag. A little compensation in form of a tax (like the one the People of Germany still pay today to the Jews) for the Palestinians would not hurt either.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   

No I am not either of those. But I do know how the UN works and that foreign policy over the years has changed to a means to control it's own people. I also listen to journalist on all sides and come to my own conclusions. That's what news is for BTW.

Good..I am glad you believe mainstream news because I don't. In fact I believe less than half of what they say!

Yeah perhaps people who are not involved should stay out of it and mind their own business like the whole world did just before WW II.

You know(or should know) that this cannot naturally happen because the super-powers composing of Usa, Russia and China have vested interests in the middle east.

Usa, europe and india are using israel as a watchdog and as a pawn to exploit all the oil in the area and perhaps for other reasons as well.

Russia and China are using the arab countries as pawns for their reasons so in the end we have everyone getting involved for their own selfish reasons and forming cliques. When things start getting ugly such as israel attacking iran or iran attacking israel you can bet sooner or later everyone else will get involved and WW3!

It does not matter who is at fault. What should matter is that you have innocent Jews and Palestinians forced into a war that can not be won with out the extermination of the other, a holy war.

Forced by whom? If people really didn't like their leader's choices why don't they change leaders?? No one is forced into anything....

It's a win win scenario for the Israeli government who wants all that land and also for Hamas who wants to fight Israel out of hatred.

I don't think its a win-win for anyone! Israel may eventually get what they want but I guarantee you they won't have many friends when they are done. In fact they are losing the propaganda war BIG TIME! And the pathetic thing is that they actually had history on their side...

Oh and by the way.....this whole pushing Israel into the sea Bull crap is ridiculous. How can a bunch of totally occupied, flipflop wearing, hungry people armed with rocks bush the wolds 4'th most powerful military entity into the ocean? You sound foolish.

Not foolish at all my friend. When someone gets blinded with hate they could not care less if they are fighting with stones, rockets or migs. Hate is hate and were there is a will there is a way

The people controlling Israel want the holy land, and the Palestinians what their dignity. You and I have no Idea what it is like to have your dignity taken way and left impotent to give your children any kind of protection or a decent life. Jews on the other hand do, many alive today know damn well what it is like to be robbed of everything you have and be reduced to live worse than a dog. They know what wrong is and yet they do it. That, is whats sad.

I think Israel should have it's holy land, they are eventually going to take it anyway but they could very easily give the palestinians the same respect and support the world gave the Jews when they were given Israel. A little scrap of nowhere to call their own and raise their own independent flag. A little compensation in form of a tax (like the one the People of Germany still pay today to the Jews) for the Palestinians would not hurt either.

In many ways I agree with you, however if israel really wanted everything they should have gotten it a long time ago. The more they wait the worse it gets and the more everyone turns against them because they are losing the propaganda war.

And to be perfectly fair, I think the palestinian people are a bit too stubborn. They remind me of the kurds fighting turkey, iraq and syria. They employ guerilla tactics but never really win anything, they just kill people out of spite.

[edit on 11-1-2010 by EarthCitizen07]

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join