It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Troops kill Family of 5 in Afgan(proof inside)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

so when the Colonel says "It appears we accidently killed innocent civilians"

Is that the edited part ?

I watched it again , missed the edit snip

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

No I was talking about what the kid said was edited. Shooting up a house they thought fired on them and killing people inside was the accident. They shot it up then broke through the door and probly fired rounds at anything that moved until they realised it was women and children. And automatic weapons tend to lay down quite a bit of lead befor you know it.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Well the lead flying around didn't kill anyone, they were killed after

being made to lie down , and covered with a blanket.

Its a relatively short video, but you seem to misinterpret

the chain of events.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sean48
reply to post by Xtrozero

Well sir

if you have watched the video

Bad things do happen in war that should not happen, but then people should understand spin when they see it... they might as well of said that the US soldiers cooked and ate them too...

We could also show 100,000s of brutal murders in both Iraq and Afghanistan that have nothing to do with the US military, The main difference is one is a common occurrence with the full purpose to murder, and the other is a rare occurrence that is illegal with the vast majority of the US military spending most of their time trying to ensure it doesn't happen, though you cannot eliminate it all.

[edit on 8-1-2010 by Xtrozero]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   

well said sir

I,m not anti-Us

I realize there are "casulties" of war

It was the "oh well , S$@t happens " attitude in the other thread that

irked me to post this, I saw this vid about 4 months ago and didn't post

it then.

Good nite sir

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   

well said sir

I,m not anti-Us

I realize there are "casulties" of war

It was the "oh well , S$@t happens " attitude in the other thread that

irked me to post this, I saw this vid about 4 months ago and didn't post

it then.

Good nite sir

Good night to you as well, but it is only 1:00 PM in the afternoon here in Afghanistan

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
And the suprise is where?

The bitter pill which most people find hard to swallow is that innocent Afghan civillians are being killed by NATO forces on a daily basis meaining that the 'harts-and-mind' campaign will never be won. The reams and reams of footage that is available of contacts between a n Afghan sniper (poorly trained man with an AK-47) and a platoon/company of the Wests finests results in air strike. Now the issue is that when you drop ordnance of 500-2000Ilb in close proximity to villages, people die and they are usually the innocents.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Archangel
And the suprise is where?

The bitter pill which most people find hard to swallow is that innocent Afghan civillians are being killed by NATO forces on a daily basis meaining that the 'harts-and-mind' campaign will never be won. The reams and reams of footage that is available of contacts between a n Afghan sniper (poorly trained man with an AK-47) and a platoon/company of the Wests finests results in air strike. Now the issue is that when you drop ordnance of 500-2000Ilb in close proximity to villages, people die and they are usually the innocents.

Yep, a poorly trained man with a AK-47 shooting at US troops and they call in a 2000 pounder on the village....or is that napalm?

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Sad if true.
I believe it's true.
I say the next Presidential election we should vote for "Change"

[edit on 10-1-2010 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
Sad if true.
I believe it's true.

It is sad Slayer , by a small minority of troops i realize

Still its sad.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

This is how the US is fighting for the "girls" ?

By killing a unborn baby ?

Ya , winning hearts .

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
Sad if true.
I believe it's true.

It is sad Slayer , by a small minority of troops i realize

Still its sad.

Unfortunately, all the good work of the masses is lost by the actions of the 'bad apples'

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I am not defending the actions of whoever killed these persons but one must remember that war at best is full of bullcrap especially if the bullcrap can be some form of political leverage and this is certainly full of that sort of shrapnel.

I for one would have a very difficult time telling a 15 year old Afghan male from some of the eighteen year old Afghan males.

I remember going to a high school football game in Tulsa and feeling somewhat humbled by oversize cornfed 15 year old football players who looked every bit 18 years of age and probably did more damage then some of the scrawny older players...

mix in war with that fact and you can see the fog.

If you cannot see that then you have a different view of reality then most military that I have stumbled across imo.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join