It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where to start...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I have been watching and waiting for the right time. I really don't know if I should do this but I guess I should try again but this time not so personal. I have in the past with my life and it seems to be very chaotic and troublesome for me on the response to what I can tell you all.(not by computer) I know I am being vague because I honestly do not know where to start. I would imagine when I am excepted on abts it would be in the grey area forum. I have no one catagory of my experience. It is all of it except the religous/fanatic areas. I feel many feelings on this subject which is so many and so much. I am ashamed to speak of this due to my upbringing of how this is dealt with from others and how others abuse and falsify these subjects. I hide from the public because I know I am being watched by the government,aliens,dimensional energies etc. Also due to the fact when I do make my statements and show more proof then anything I have seen on here so far it tends to scare people or make them needy apon me. I have gotten death threats/torture or the other way is for them to respond so needy that I have had stalkers. I had to move many times and leave jobs/people or they left me. This causes me not to have relationships or to be social. I feel like a alien and I can go further once I trust that it is safe. I think it will never be safe so I need to be brave. I am very psychic to the point that it has made me have major issues like panic attacks,depression and just not knowing what reality is anymore. I am holding on always to my sanity. My body can not handle all this information and experience I have had. NO ONE can I believe yet. UNLESS you have been broken down due to major abuse then maybe if your energy/soul has enough strength to make it through WHILE you go through the psychic chaos then it is possible. This is from my journey in this so called life. I am afraid and will always be afraid because it is just natural. I have had experiences with is aliens of many species through being awake during day and night on all these including in dreams,obe,oba,and abductions also the government with many underground bases, underground alien water bases,(to be specific later)other planets/dimensions/time travel through government and obe,seeing spirits,entities I have not heard of by anybody. Dimesional creatures,vortexs,gods,souls,angels,demons and stuff I just can't explain until I explain it I guess. Again I never heard of anybody coming close through books/shows/or personal. I even am in a secret society to help with the answers. It does some but just more on the control of the psychic chaos of to much information/energy etc. I know I speak in circles but that is just how I think and recieve. So if you can understand this then good luck.. I wish this all was my imagination but it is not. I would love to be that guy or girl and have that blanket of religion or fantasy. What sweet bliss!! I live in Chicago. I am a female in early 30s. I can tell you numbers are important like 444,777.1010,1111,etc For instance I see 444 every day and I am born on 777. I am not afraid of my identity to be revealed. Honestly they all know who I am plus lets not be niave and think they do not have our IP adress and can't locate us not to mention there abilities alone. I believe there are others like me who have killed themselves/gone insane or in the government/hidden etc. You have to hide this because once it is revealed and proven then the whole world changes and I will have alot of responsibility I DO NOT WANT.. I have a strong feeling I have to do it anyways. There will be things you will or will not want to hear. Frankly it is not up to me or us. It just the facts of what it is. No right or wrong, You have to think beyond evil and good. It just is.... I am also going to write a book on all of it. I know I am not a good writer but I can find one. I just hope I can give the most truth to help you. I did not get any so I will to the world. Why not..

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
welcome ma'am

Thats a block of words

(hint) break up long posts with Paragraphs

I'm not a numbers guy myself,

Take care

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Welcome and good boarding to you. Get your tin foil hat on and ride the snake.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Isis444

Welcome to ATS from another very confused person. Perhaps once you get to post a few threads you can get some of this off you chest.

If you have been reading ATS for a while you will already know that there are a lot of people here who are struggling to make sense of it all.

I hope you enjoy your experience here.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, it would seem you will fit right in.

Birthday 7-7-7 ? That is awesome!

I am looking forward to your threads/posts detailing your secret society...

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Whoa ....... nice post

I'm quite new here myself and I hope to see your posts soon.....

Its all very spooky I must say , I wish I had something special going for me (world's smallest violin)

Anyhooo

Ciao ciao 4 now

new topics

top topics

join