It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Troops handcuff, execute 8 Afghan children

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Wow, maybe you shouldn't lash out about something you know nothing about either.

Way to teach me a lesson.

Oh by the way, if you read the article maybe you would know a little more.....

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I love it, don't we always read on these threads that you can't trust the MSM. Now a story come along that supports what ever agenda we have, and by god it must be the truth. I think the the real story will end up some where in the middle of 8 innocents shot and students attack troops. Also, the OP says US troops, unless I missed it, the nationality is stated as international or NATO.

[edit on 7-1-2010 by PresumedInnocent]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCoffinman

Originally posted by Wildbob77

I find it hard to believe that this actually happened.

are you kidding me? you do know what kind of folks join the army right? especially the infantry.... people who want to shoot "ragheads". im a vet, i know what im talkin about. no not everyone thats in there is a criminal or a desperate poor person lookin to pop some heads but to say its "hard to believe". youve been living in the basement too long... we massacred vietnamese, iraqis, we firebombed japs, germans and italians during world war II. tens of thousands of woman and children burned to death becasue of our indescriminate bombing of cities... the only country to use the A bomb, thousands insinerated instantly... get over the illusion that "americans" are the good guys please, its makin me sick.

Thanks for your post Coffinman,

I don't know when the American people are finally going to admit what a DISGRACE the U.S. military has become...

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quickfix
Wow, maybe you shouldn't lash out about something you know nothing about either.

Words of wisdom from the peanut gallery?
Spare me.

Oh by the way, if you read the article maybe you would know a little more.....

Which article? The first one that's obviously slanted to be anti-US and anti-military? Yeah, that's a keeper.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
congrats

where are the americans that will defend this

I mean, some guys came to say some $$¨% to me since I said I was against this america culture, that kill innocent people and create wars is a good thing

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

Then maybe we should just stop reading about whats happening in Iraq & Afghan?

The chances of the article being a hoax is likely, but there is no proof against the article being a hoax. Along with no proof it was real.

And yes, that was from the peanut gallery, What?!

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
If true, I am sickened!

However, the sources do NOT identify them as US troops, they are instead "Troops of unknown address" and also make NO reference to anyone being handcuffed.

I smell propaganda and lots of bravo sierra! I certainly hope that this is not an accurate report. However, anything is possible, and if found to be true, I am hoping that these "soldiers" face capital punishment for such heinous crimes.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65

Originally posted by jam321
Cry foul at the troops killing civilians. Yet, the insurgents get a pass for killing civilians.

Welcome to ATS, where this is done on a daily basis. I still haven't gotten a straight answer from any of the rocket scientists here when I post that question. Doubt you'll get one, either.

Answer: Neither is RIGHT, killing innocent people is wrong any way you slice it

The difference: The troops are there representing us and our flag. We fund it, therefore we CAN control what is done by our troops because we fund it.

The difference: Insurgents and terrorists are not in our control, they are out of control
obviously

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
The SOTT link is bullsh** and is written by a very biased Brit...Toss it in the trash.

The other links and every link I have searched for DOES NOT STATE IT WAS US TROOPS.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Do you guys have any idea how many innocent civilians have died?I'd rather not say to spare you the shame. And for what? So you can have cheaper oil?

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperSlovak

The oil may seem like it is for us, but who does the oil money really go to?

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikelee
reply to post by lozenge

Be glad you can actually tell your grandmother's plight in english. Otherwise you'd be typing in Russian or German.

[edit on 7-1-2010 by mikelee]

Mikelee,

I'm not sure I understand what you meant by that........Is there anything wrong with typing in Russian or German

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
Do you guys have any idea how many innocent civilians have died?I'd rather not say to spare you the shame. And for what? So you can have cheaper oil?

Yeah, cheaper oil...
That's what it is...

I'm not for this war, or any other "Contingency operation" as our new president likes to call them. However, if the reports of terrorism against the US are true, then I would surmise that that would be the reason for our presence. However, given the level of corruption evident in ALL of the governments of the world - who really knows!?!?

The best fought war would be ALL of the peace-loving people of the world waging a war against all of the corrupt politicans of the world so that we can FINALLY start living the way God intended us to - in peace and harmony!

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

Doesn't matter. Rainfall has a hate-on for US troops, and he posted this thread just to get off. Then, all the rest of the ATS posters that have problems with the US military got off right behind him.

Doesn't matter it's not accurate, doesn't matter if it's not true.

Now, if it was something positive about the US military, they'd be screaming it was a lie.

Pathetic.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I don't know if this article is true or not, but what i can't understand is why some people here are "protecting" the U.S. Army.

You are saying that american soldiers were attacked by insurgents, killed, burned, etc. Of course they were. They are a invading force. The people there are protecting their land and interests.

The same thing that any american would do if some other country invaded the U.S. Think about that.

I don't know how some people don't get that. The majority there are not evil. They are just responding to a violent action.

Anyway, war is horrible. And the worst part of war is that it wouldn't happen if there weren't any soldiers. Because wars are not made by us, they are made by the governments, in order to get more money and power for them. Soldiers are just theirs little puppets, who don't understand that.

[edit on 7/1/10 by Canslli]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

I agree :]

link   

I agree. But this was a non issue because the "facts" are skewed...done here.

link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ya , this didnt happen either

No responses by the GI Joes yet

not surprised

link   

The chances of the article being a hoax is likely, but there is no proof against the article being a hoax. Along with no proof it was real.

Yeah, but the chances of it being wrong doesn't seem to stop the anti-military posters from jumping on the hate bandwagon, does it?

As I said before, so much for denying ignorance.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

Sorry, Ace. I'm not putting stock in a youtube video. Let me guess, it's some guy in a military uniform confessing (since I'm unable to view it)? You know how easy it is to go to a surplus store and buy one?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join