It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The “Halloween” Spiral/Russian Rocket… in Norway!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
The Night of Halloween, (31/10-01/11 2009) on skies of Hammerfest, two hundreds km. from Tromso, in Norway, a mysterious luminous phenomenon has happened that has anticipated, without to arouse clamor, that of the famous Spiral of 10 December.
Once again many theories on what it has provoked this phenomenon, and still, like explanation of the event an umpteenth Russian test ICBM (successful!) on skies of Norway!

Source
www.yr.no...
Babelfish translation

Catelijne Brokke work as bus driver in Hammerfest, and explains that she woke up at 04 o'clock Sunday. As usual, she started the day with a cup of coffee while she peered out the window. Suddenly she saw a light in the dark sky, first as a SPIRAL that was larger and larger.
It was big as a full moon, and became larger and larger as a kind of explosion. I've never seen anything like that before!"she says.
Brokke is also a photographer and ran in and picked up the camera, and had captured the phenomenon. She estimates that lasted a total of between three and four minutes before it was gone.

Something goes indeed wrong!

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Nice find!

Funny that you missed the update link from your source.

Link

A successful Russian rocket launch!

I also notice similar colouration and similar location to the recent failed rocket launch.

Good job Imagir, you may have cracked the case and proven without a doubt that the recent spiral was in fact a failed rocket launch!

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I was just going to point that out - rather strange indeed

More evidence pointing to a failed Russian missile launch explaining the strange lights over Norway.

It's also rather strange that the people claiming other explanations are awfully quiet right now

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Ria Novosti (01 Nov. 2009) about the Russian submarine successfully test.
en.beta.rian.ru...

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Well that about wraps up the mystery for me, and I really wanted to believe that this was the real deal. Some of the other photos I've seen looked so bizarre. But this one appears to show a trajectory and an exhaust trail. Phenomena solved. Nice post.

I wish it had been a UFO though.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Good job Imagir, you may have cracked the case and proven without a doubt that the recent spiral was in fact a failed rocket launch!

Not at all, for the moment. Not at all... The things became more and more mysterious...

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Something does not convince to me at all. And is need to deepen the issues a lot carefully on several fronts…

Two Russian test ICBM: 01 November and 10 December.
Two Spirals in skies to North of Norway and in the same area.
One test ICBM “Halloween” successfully (SPIRAL)

One test ICBM “December” failed (SPIRAL)

One of the two is not a test ICBM!

[edit on 7-1-2010 by Imagir]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

I really can't tell but are you just posting the link and no opinion?

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

Ok now I see the new post with one,
I agree that there is something to talk about here.
I am sure you posted on the other threads. What was your take on the last spiral?

[edit on 7-1-2010 by Donny 4 million]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Donny 4 million

Hi Donny,
As I said, My personal opinion is that, at least, One of the Two is not a test ICBM!

Does the successful test of “Halloween” produce the "same spiral" like the FAILED test of December?

And... Why towards Norway if the objective is the Kamchatka in the Pacific Ocean?

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

It wasn't towards Norway, but as you said - away towards Kamchatka.

The two tests didn't produce the same spiral.

There is absolutely, positively no reason to suspect anything else. And yet you continue, showing everyone just why conspiracy theorists are the laughing stock of the internet. It doesn't matter what evidence shows up - if it agrees with your beliefs, it's true, and if it doesn't, it's been planted by enemies unseen in order to dissuade people from knowing the truth.

This is getting sad. No wonder western civilisation is heading south. Critical thinking is not fashionable any more, I guess.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by davesidious

You see, on these things it must use logic and not be from a part or the other for alignment preconcept.
As you can notice, Norway finds itself from the exactly opposite part of the Kamchatka.

How can a same phenomenon (The Spiral ) be produced from two similar events (Test ICBM) but that they have a opposites result (Successfully/ Failed)?

Critical thinking is not to remain blocked on the more reassuring things.

And Critical thinking it must need also know very well Geography in order to support some outlandish theses...

[edit on 7-1-2010 by Imagir]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

Read this link then get back to us.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by davesidious
reply to post by Imagir

Read this link then get back to us.

Good one!..... Then?

And.... Why you say "then back to us"? How many you are in "Office"?

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I would have to agree with you that you can't have it both ways.
The articles say nothing definite.
(what's new)
They are worse than scientist when they say 'to the best of our knowledge"
The reporters say, "could be, looks like, might have. bla bla.
I have seen no reliable or convincing media concerning either spiral
The pictures are pretty crummy. Can you get the data for the Norwegian HAARP site?
The supposed Halloween launch was from the Bargent sea. Your map shows the December launch in the White Sea.
The arc of the Halloween launch is the key here.
1-- it shows an arc. meaning--- Re-entry??
2-- The brightest part is furthest away and headed towards the horizon from the apex.
indicating a distance???

So all I can say is it looks more like a missile than the December Phenomenon.
The upward exhaust trail from the horizon is not visible so you can't compare it to the December one.
Will there be other photos or videos? Should be. Somewhere?

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

"Us" as in the board. I was pointing out your lack of understanding of how things appear on the globe compared to on a map. What we can see from those photos is entirely consistent with missile launches up and away from the observer's position, whereas you say it isn't.

No one is saying anything definite, but logic dictates that the most likely explanation, the one with the least (or no) contradictions, is the one we must assume to be the real explanation. That's how the world works. No one has yet to show how the phenomena could not be attributed to rocket launches just as the official story goes.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
maybe they are really testing the rocket they intend to use to knock that asteroid off course with earth.

maybe certain folk have known about this asteroid for a long time, it would explain alot of weird events happening lately.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
The final target and the trajectory of the "Halloween" Inter Continental Ballistic Missile test, fired from Barents Sea, is the same one: Kamchatka peninsula...

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imagir
The final target and the trajectory of the "Halloween" Inter Continental Ballistic Missile test, fired from Barents Sea, is the same one: Kamchatka peninsula...

For simplicity I will call the Halloween image #1
The December image #2

It would be good if someone could pull up the #2 image for comparison.

Can someone explain this.---(Thanks for correcting the map)

The images we get from #1 shows a high arc and a bright spot descending towards the horizon.
Does this mean an object has first been projected into outer space and is --in the last frame
somewhere very close to it's target? And back in the atmosphere or close to the atmosphere?
Where is the white blob?

[edit on 8-1-2010 by Donny 4 million]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

Bada Bing!!!
I help him out a little. He probably say WE =members

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join