It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO or Fly Crap?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Hi, all. I was wondering if someone could please help me out. Yesterday early evening, I took some photos of the sky as I was driving home from work. The reason that I took these photos is because I was checking out a cloud that look unusual to me. The cloud looked as if it swooped far downward on one side. I know it's hard to have a perspective of the height of clouds from the ground but this look really odd to me. In any case, when I put the photos (from my cell phone) on my computer, I saw an odd little thingie. I kept looking at the photos and wanted to tell myself that it was probably something on my windshield (before I make myself look like a boobie:lol
but I'm just not sure.

Sorry the resolution isn't too hot - it's from a cell phone while I was driving. Basically, I was holding the camera just on top of the steering wheel, and there was roughly about 3 - 4 seconds between each shot. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

i8.photobucket.com...

i8.photobucket.com...

i8.photobucket.com...

Please note that the last photo (which is the first one I took) you have to look down to the right of the light post, on the right, to see the object.

I tried to post the photos in the order in which I took them. (well they're actually backwards of the order that I took them.

Oh and these were taken in Los Angeles.

Edited to add info.

[edit on 6-1-2010 by lel1111]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by lel1111

Well judging by how the object/objects change height frequently, I think its safe to assume you weren't taking a picture of something that wasn't moving, i.e. spec of dirt on the lens, windshield, ect.

I have no idea as to what it is, so it is a UFO in my books.

Good pics though

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Being in San Diego, we get the most awesome sunsets.

I've been guilty of it myself.

Loading the pics from my cell to my computer finding bug guts on my windshield.

Or lint from my pocket on my cell.

You have to remove those variables to have any reliable conversation about it.

[edit on 6-1-2010 by william.gauncents]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by william.gauncents

I totally understand what you're saying, and I thought about these things before I decided to post this. I was thinking that because I was holding the camera in pretty much the same spot (right on top of the steering wheel to hold the camera steady) the "spot" in question appears in different places/heights in the photos, so that's why I just am not to sure of what I'm looking at. I think

top topics

join