It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

22 september 2008! body found on the moon???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   

22 september 2008! body found on the moon???

www.youtube.com

This I got from youtube! I have no idea if its real or fake! and I could not find a discussion about it here on ATS,,, please tell me your thoughts! THIS WAS AND IS A PROVEN HOAX! THANKS FOR ALL YOUR COMMENTS
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 5-1-2010 by dougie_s83]

[edit on 5-1-2010 by dougie_s83]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
what do you guys think of this??? all opinion's welcome! I don't post often but just wanted to hear a discussion about this video!has this been proven to be a hoax? what exactly happened and where is the body now? thank you all and enjoy

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
this is laughable
sorry

Maybe I'm wrong, but it's not good evidence.. and I'm a believer in Tesla's devices and Ed Leedskalnin, even I don't have as hard a time believing them to manipulate ZPF, as this

just my 2 cents
good luck

Abductee

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
the alien looks like my ex girlfriend

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
This video has been around for ages and is quite fake.

None of it's real, I'm sorry to say. Not the paper maché looking woman or the cigar UFO in the crater.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
so they official risks everything to sneak out what looks like a cellphone video shot?

This is some loser film student trying to make a name for them self.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by UFOabducteebe

no problem man! as I said! I would just like to hear opinions on it! fake then okay but I personally can't judge it ha ha ha

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Well, considering it was posted to YouTube on 9/21/08, and the video says it was 9/22/08, that would be my first clue that someone is getting creative. Also, I saw that same footage multiple times, and every time they said it was something different. One said it was footage from an Apollo mission, etc...

Fake.

[edit on 5-1-2010 by Milk]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by noonebutme

thank you sir! I had no idea it has been around for a long time! so its officially a hoax then????

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
its old stuff and was faked probably in a basement or a garage.
its easy to pick something for the eye to believe in the shape of a ufo when ur lookingat a bunch of rocks and see odd shapes.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
This has been around for awhile and I will posit the same as before. First, the name of the production company is 22 September 2008 - NOT when the body was alleged to have been found! Every time I have seen this it wa credited to the Apollo 20 crew. Next, there is absolutely no way to determine the legitimacy of this video. What I will say is this... Let us suppose for a mere moment that this body is a.) millions of years old, b.) is a human and c.) from a time when the Earth had highly advanced civilizations, more advanced than out own, who regularly traveled the cosmos and this is the result of a wreck - perhaps even someone trying to escape the calamity that took our ancestors down and reverted the Earth back to the stone ages. Is it so completely impossible to conceive?

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
When ever I see this footage...its been around for quite some time now...I'm always amused that the "alien's" face seems to be covered with "q-tips" lol. This truly isnt real, just a fraud made to confuse us true believers.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

I know what you mean mate! we will take it as a hoax! thanks to all for the confirmation! can this be moved to the hoax section??? also I live in china and there is a famous story here about the women on the moon! she went up 5000 years ago so I heard! all myths, but who knows really!

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

What is impossible to conceive is that a scientist, analyzing a alien body, and recording his discoveries, would be all over the alien body like he was filming a naked girl.

This isn't the way scientist work, this is childish and stupid.

If this was a official video, then it would have a different atitude, not this "kid with a camera" thing. We have a lot of videos around to see exactly that.

If this is someone "secretly" filming the alien so they can leak the video... Well, if the governament doesn't want you to film something above top secret, you won't. Period.

...thus, the importance of a good witness with this cases.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Ah, the apollo20 crock once again

An alien with boobies (and floating torsos)

First, a little background. As you know, there was no Apollo 20 mission, the last one was Apollo 17. NASA did originally plan for such a mission, but it was cancelled as the designated Saturn V rocket was used to launch Skylab. “Rutledge” claims the mission went on nevertheless, with a secret launch from Vanderberg AFB, but you would have to be lunatic to swallow that there could ever be a “secret” Saturn V launch. If there’s one thing that is practically impossible to hide, that’s a Saturn V launch. And a Moon rocket launched from Vanderberg would have to have a different configuration, otherwise there would be inconvenient details like the first stage crashing in Nevada.

That’s probably why Rutledge publicized footage of this launch, but it’s very poor, clearly computer generated.

Then we have the fact that astronaut “William Rutledge” doesn’t exist, and the man behind it all is French artist Thierry Speth. He was linked with “retiredafb”, the original alias publicizing the videos, through his shopping for Apollo paraphernalia and Carey Lowell nudes on ebay. If you look at Speth’s website, you can find curious works like these:

That video was actually created mixing at least three different sources: one of the “Mona Lisa” alien, a clay sculpture, the background inside the Lunar Module, a nice computer generated video, and finally the footage of “Leonov”. But that final footage only had Leonov from the waist up, and Speth made a very bad error on compositing — “mixing” — everything together. There’s no doubt that’s a hoax, unless you believe on flying torsos.

Speth is a talented, though misdirected artist. His previous footage of an alien spaceship that Apollo 20 found on the Moon was also very good, as well as some of his other videos. On the other hand, some like the previous linked Apollo 20 launch and his cities on the Moon are honestly ridiculous. Check them on his new address.

If you take all of them with a very big lump of salt, they are all quite fun as fiction. As Philipe Kling David noted, that would be “the first alien boobie video in history”. I’m always with the classic ones of Mathilda May on Lifeforce, but these clay ones are amusing.

And much better looking than the previous notorious clay alien in ufology, the Caponi interdimensionally ugly baby (in Spanish, with photos).

Full article here

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

Thanks Internos! Once again, Internos comes in a sets the record straight. Ya know Internos, sometimes you take all the fun out of speculation...
Just kidding!

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
A quick look at the user's other videos shows that they are not a good source.

Most are obvious fakes, and the others are regurgitated from other people.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
dude. it says in your own snippet, that it was and is a proven hoax. why would you ask?

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanlee
dude. it says in your own snippet, that it was and is a proven hoax. why would you ask?

I guess that the snippet comes from the OP himself:
here, where i live, we say that one swallow doesn't make summer (actually we say spring): well, some [ exnews ] tag doesn't make external source.
Of course the OP will prove me wrong.
If he can.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by stanlee

I edited it after the evidence came up that it was a proven fake! that's it! I never claimed it was real!
so no worry's! its debunked! thread over! I feel silly now after posting this video ha ha ha!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join