It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giza Pyramids Indicate 2012

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I wanted to share two more studies of pyramids that seem to indicate 2012 as a significant year.

First, David Wilcock (DivineCosmos.com) had, I believe, referenced Peter Lemesurier's book "Great Pyramid Decoded", in an article that includes information on a timeline built into the Great Pyramid at Giza.

An excerpt from Wilcock's article, "Toronto Conference, Disclosure Updates, and David on Project Camelot, June 25: Transcript!"

THE PYRAMID TIMELINE

DW: Absolutely. One of the things that I’m going to be debuting is brand new information about the timeline in the Great Pyramid. Now, a lot of people don’t realize this, but you can look inside the Great Pyramid and see all these passageways.

There’s a Subterranean Chamber, a Queen’s Chamber, a King’s Chamber. There’s an Ascending Passage, a Descending Passage. There’s a passage going into the Queen’s Chamber, and then prior to the King’s Chamber is a giant cathedral-like passage called the Grand Gallery...

Now you use this basic symbolism of numbers equaling messages that’s written into, by the way, the Egyptian Pyramid Texts. So we actually have a deciphering mechanism. We have a Rosetta Stone that allows us to decipher what these Pyramid messages mean – written by the Egyptians.

If we simply apply that code, in the rather simple logic that it uses, we get a timeline represented in Egyptian inches, which is just about the same as a regular English inch.

Those Egyptian inches count years, so you count one inch equals one year. This is what works all the way up through the Pyramid, and it captures a whole lot of amazing stuff.

One of the things the Pyramid Timeline does is very clearly highlight the time that Jesus showed up on Earth. It flags the massive spiritual impact this event had.

Whether we dislike Judeo-Christian beliefs or not, it doesn’t change the fact that the event had a pivotal effect on global thought, and the whole nature of religion and spirituality. It’s at that point that this Grand Gallery begins, in which the ceiling height goes much higher and you enter into more of an enlightened age...

But there is a part of Lemesurier’s book where he says: “Well, if you don’t accept this correction that I’m saying we should make, then these are the dates that we get.” This then means that the single most important date that the entire Pyramid timeline works up to is AD 2012...

Now, bear in mind – although it’s very difficult to do a very good job of explaining this to you in five minute intervals – this is something that has been studied by the Masons at the highest level for hundreds of years, with EXTREME levels of interest, and it is not to be taken lightly. There’s an enormous amount of scholarship that’s gone into researching this, and it can be very complex to read it.

But the point is, what does it actually SAY about 2012? It says that it represents "The formation of a separate and unique form of society based totally on allegiance to the spiritual."

And it literally portends some sort of change in our society so significant that it really does represent a major shift.

This was actually one of the things that I now feel needs to be brought out more. We need to get into the timeline. We need to tell people what’s going on with 2012...

SOURCE

Also, in Maya Cosmogenesis 2012 by John Mayor Jenkins, he says this regarding another pyramid, The Pyramid of Kukulcan at Chichen Itza,

The moving snake on the Pyramid is an annual reminder of a conjunction of the zenith sun with the Pleiades over Chichen Itza, but this is an event which will only occur during a 72-year time window, from 1976 to 2048.

Right at the centre of this time window is the year 2012, when the Great Cycle ends. On May 20 2012, the zenith passage combines with a solar eclipse, on the Tzolkin day 10 Chichan, which means serpent.

SOURCE

More digging may uncover further corroborative info.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Scott Creighton

If the earth axis tilts does that not change all the math of the area? Would the precession of the starts not be different?

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by atswheat

Hello ATSwheat,

Some interesting points you have made. I was particularly interested in your point relating to the inch and the year i.e. 1 inch = 1 year. It is curious to note that the Great Pyramid stands at 5,772 inches which is a value that is equivalent to the year 2012 in the Hebrew calendar. Also interesting is the fact that the circle I circumscribe around the Gizamids is almost precisely 2400 AE cubits in diameter (1200 radius). These are two values 1200 and 2400 that immediately register the concept of TIME. Also, if we calculate the value of this circle in inches we find it is 155,520 inches circumference. Incredibly if we then divide this value by 12 (half of 0ne day) we get the value of 12,960 which is the value of years in half of one precessional year – the timeline.

With regard to the internal structures and chambers of the Great Pyramid. I have my own views of what these may represent. In 1837 Col. Howard Vyse discovered the hieroglyphic inscription “Khnum Khufu” in Campbell's Chamber of the Great Pyramid. Khnum was the AE God of creation who made children on the potter's wheel and placed them in the mother's womb.

Now, take a look at the diagram below and tell me that you do not see the female reproductive system (x2) represented by the internal features of the Great Pyramid. One chamber is symbolic of the fertile womb the other symbolic of the infertile or barren womb – life and death.

(Diagram courtesy of Gary Osborn).

First of all you have the fallopian tubes (the two sets of shafts) connecting to the two chambers (uterus). The King's Chamber shafts are open at both ends – fertile whilst the Queen's Chamber shafts were both once closed at both ends – blocked and infertile. The King's Chamber walls are lined with red granite – just like the fertile womb is lined. The Queen's Chamber walls (womb) are not lined – they are barren and infertile. The King's Chamber carries an embryo (the sarcophagus) and is therefore fertile – the Queen's Chamber is devoid of an embryo (sarcophagus) – infertile. The King's Chamber even has a symbolic placenta. The AE hieroglyph for placenta is a series of horizontal bars in a circle (Gardiner's Aa1 glyph). Right above the King's Chamber (womb) there are four horizontal bars (granite beams). Again the Queen's Chamber is devoid of such a feature. The King's Chamber is connected to the ante chamber (the cervix) which in turn is connected to the Grand Gallery (vagina).

So it seems that the two Chambers of the Great Pyramid may in fact be representing the fertile and the infertile, the pregnant and the barren, life and death. The message I believe is a dualistic one, that tells of a cycle of life and death of the planet. This is to say that there is perhaps a forgotten cataclysmic cycle of nature that the ancients understood that every so often lays the Earth barren and waste – infertile. In time a new Earth is born of the survivors and so the cycle goes on.....

Best wishes,

Scott Creighton

[edit on 3/1/2010 by Scott Creighton]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by atswheat

thank you.I asked Scott (and others)if they had heard of this prophecy and it seemed none had.

Well that's interesting but I'm not convinced that Giza was built with one cohesive plan,I believe the Sphinx and great pyramid are far older.I guess however that whoever built the subsequent structures may have had this in mind.Interesting to say the least and I will look into it.Thanks s&f Edit; Are you aware of any prophecy that involves the shafts of the pyramid?I heard about it years ago and have not been able to find it.

This is the reason I started to look into and subsequently believe that 2012 was going to be an earth changing year.
I believe the missing piece of the puzzle has to do with sound.It is a knowledge possessed by the Mayans that has yet to be explored.I tried to capture some of the mystery in this thread
mysteries of the mayans let me know what you think.

I have decided I had better tell you some of my theories on the pyramids at Giza and Chi Chen Itza,but bear in mind I can prove none of it,it is only a theory.

The pyramid at Giza was built as a message to future generations to be sure but not just to foretell the end of time but to offer a solution as well (maybe even as a test?).I do not believe that the pyramids were built by brute force I believe that the blocks were put into place by manipulating(through sound)the gravitational(magnetic)properties
of the stones.This is also why I believe Ed Leedskanlin is an integral clue as to how to do this.However if you figure out how to control the gravitational forces then you basically have solved the problem of space travel and hence can get off this planet sidestepping the disaster to come.I believe the manipulation can be accomplished by introducing sound into the stones which in turn will effect the molecular structure rearranging the protons and neutrons in order to repel or attract the earths magnetism I believe that the sound characteristics at Chi Chen Itza are a clue to the knowledge of sound the Mayans and by extension the Egyptians surely possessed.
I also recently watched a documentary that said the Germans were experimenting with some sort of sound waves for a propulsion system but I have not had time to absorb that yet.I digress,it is late here and I am tired,I look forward to your responses even if it is just to say I'm an Idiot.

Cheers G/I

[edit on 3-1-2010 by genius/idoit]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Why would anyone go to such obtuse lengths to try and say something? Why not just carve out a stupid tablet out saying "Oh.. you are all screwed in 2012. Just saying."

Look.. it's like stupid-math (what I call what people do with #'s as if it really means something.. like with dates, number of letters in a name, and what-not). With a bit of creative liberty, you can pretty much make a case for ANYTHING with something as broad as numbers... or in this case, a complex of pyramids. I bet with a bit of work, I could conclusively prove that the Egyptians were actually training up cats to rule the world.

I do think they did create the pyramids to match the stars... but while that's a wonderful discovery, it's hardly surprising. I don't think they.. nor the Mayans.. or any other culture, could "predict" something happening in 2012 any more than we can now. Which is to say.. not at all. Hell.. they didn't even have the amazing webbot!

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
All the line drawings are impressive, but has anybody actually gotten a good exact measurement on the ground, and run this stuff through computer measurement? It's one thing to draw circles and lines on a hand drawing through paint, and another with a surveyors measure and a good CAD program if anything.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SpacePunk

Yeah, plenty of people have. Archaeology 101, man.
You MUST survey your site.

So yeah, it has all been mapped out. Numerous times.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

Why not carve it out on a tablet?
Well, I could think of a few reasons.
1) Tablets are easily lost. 481' tall stone buildings aren't so easily lost.
2) Mathematics is considered by most to be a universal language of sorts.

You don't think they could predict something in 2012?
If they knew enough about the inner workings of the cosmos, through astronomy, I would say they possibly could... and did.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Scott, I wanted to first say thanks for researching all this and coming to the incredible conclusions... But more importantly, I want to thank you for actually SHARING this knowledge with us and not trying to make money off it or something.

I'm not quite sure what the heck is wrong with people today, but they seem to be under the impression that information should be owned, and that people should have to pay to learn.

Thanks again, for being a pure heart that is really trying to make humanity a better place, even if we don't last for too much longer haha.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
That was an interesting read but I am sadly going to have to deny that entire theory of them being astronomical timing devices or calendars based on the numerous pyramids being discovered around the planet . . . and maybe on the other planets too someday. This one group of pyramids I do not believe were built as an astronomical timing device for sun cycles. And I don't think that all the other pyramids serve that purpose. I rather think of them as an entire network derived from a combination of ancient technologies that are most likely being studied and replicated today.

Having the same alignment with the Orion system might mean something entirely different based on civilizations that are too old to discover. I mean what if there were 5 different times of human kind? kind. similarity. If this 2012 gamma ray theory presented by David Wilcock is correct it might spell out our doom for all of us. He states that there is a beam of energy that derives from the center of the galaxy and swirls around this way every 26,000 years completely changing all life on earth. That kind of gamma radiation could wipe out all life on Earth and at the same time renew itself. Maybe that is what it is meant to be and why all these underground facilities and such are in existence. Maybe that is what they mean by being one of the chosen ones as we are left to die on the surface. Look around all these ancient ruins and still no understanding of why they are there. Maybe that will happen to a new species of people as they discover our once great cities in ruin. Take a look back and see how much life has changed on this planet but at the same time how similar of a structure it remains as of today. It just looks different and it really looks like life has been shrinking. . . . . .

The reason I think that the Giza pyramids were aligned with the Orion system back in the day and what purpose they served may in fact have to do with ancient HAARP technology at a planetary scale. If you can maneuver the energy of two planets you can bring them together to open up a gigantic hole in the time space continuum which will allow galactic scale operations over vast distances of space as they long as they can remain remnant in vertigo or whatever the hell it actually does. Which is precisley what can be achieved when you are able to use these pyramid networks to tilt the planet into position and "freeze" its rotational axis. Which might be the reason there was a sudden ice age. It could of artificially been provoked. Maybe even with the help of the moon. I bet there are pyramids at the earths poles or somewhere on the top and bottom because the Earth constantly is growing. . . . which is why you have ancient ruins under water . . .Yeah ok?

Then again I wonder how much the Earth has grown in 10,000 years. You know the true reason for continents is not because of tectonic plates shifting but the actual growth of the earth. It's been proven that if you shrink the earth back down all the land masses come together perfectly. Look up earth growing on youtube. Every time there's an earthquake or hurricane the Earth is most likely expanding.

So maybe the pyramids are just a tetra-forming system to create a habitat. And maybe that's not true at all either if pyramids were really built to shield people from a gigantic gamma ray of radiation that stems from the center of the galaxy. They may even serve the purpose of deflecting gravity from larger planets as they pass through the solar system thus keeping them grounded to the planet. They may do all these things.

It's just that I don't think you can just make a circle around the Giza Pyramids and go this is how a huge ancient astronomical calendar is because these structures tip off the edge.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Scott Creighton

very good research.

which raises a question.

since atalantis "sank" at the beginning of this cycle and we are approaching the end then, won't the souls of humans transcend to the next realm as atlantis did.

this is why humans are here now, the beings of atlantis are still human.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   

All the line drawings are impressive, but has anybody actually gotten a good exact measurement on the ground, and run this stuff through computer measurement? It's one thing to draw circles and lines on a hand drawing through paint, and another with a surveyors measure and a good CAD program if anything.

Thanks for your response but im going to have to agree with this post.

Printing out a room size version is great but your talking about very large precise numbers. With a number like 12, 960 years you can be off by less than 1 degree and it will be a different date than 2012.

Not to mention in this case your talking about several degree points of data, which make a calculation like this very error prone without using the right tools.

Im not trying to be negative about this I think it would be great if you cleared up some of the numbers since precision is so key, such as what size map did you measure your data from, what scale ratio you used, what tools, CAD, etc.

cheers.

[edit on 4-1-2010 by wtfhuh]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
i can't wait till 2012 is over and i can say i told you so.
the world won't end but it'd be a time where i think a lot of truth will be revealed and all the ignorant people in this world can kiss ABT's exterior.
s&f

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scott Creighton
reply to post by JayinAR

Last time I was in the Great Pyramid I noticed a wooden beam in the roof of the Descending Passage. This beam would have to have been placed into the Descending Passage at the time of construction as there would be no turning room to have it set in place afterwards. I have not heard of anyone having dated this wooden beam and if done it would certainly answer the debate fairly conclusively.

Why hasn't this been done before??? I agree that they are much older than they tell us.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by nuspy

Wrong board my friend you should have made your own thread. While Im here tho.. dont fall for fancy light shows.. people can make them all the time.. people with the toys.. called holograms / lasers.. etc..

Back to the pyramids.

[edit on 4-1-2010 by De-ja-vu]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Unfortunatly I can't start a new thread as I don't have 20 posts.
Laser's 3D images? interesting.... Holograms by day? hum...

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by nuspy

Yeah sure by day
its 2010... they have toys we wouldnt dream about for years yet.

But lets stop on this thread? cause its not the right place.

Peace

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by nuspy

These videos of light reflections, balloons and halograms have me spooked. Are you making two strict connections to the Virgin Mary or Christianity? So you think that in 2012 the Virgin Mary will appear too all the Eqyptians and make them into Christians because Heliopolis is under an ancient town in Egypt? . . . . . Reptilians. These people have been possessed and tormented by reptilians for centuries. Heliopolis must of hosted one of their leaders. The most credible observation into Christianity is that these people pretend to eat Human flesh and drink Human blood every Sunday. These are reptilian traits which means we could be facing an invasion in the next few years because that's where this is all leading to. I think the only thing we can do to save ourselves is to blow it up. If this world is going to be taken from us then I say the hell with it all.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I still prefer Carl Munck's explanation for the pyramids, stonehenge and the like. The principals he explains make much more sense.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join