It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Yemen Attack" meant to incite Revolution?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
'Not governed by elites'?

How would you figure?

Obama himself has made millions in the process of lowering the standard of living in America to mirror Europe. He has also benefited from squandering 12 Trillion dollars...Chinese and UN money no doubt to bankrupt the US. And all the while that squandering has caused thousands their jobs leading to

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I said it before, and ill say again. This dog and pony show about how the government is broken is a ploy to make it look like they are weak. That the system IS broken, and that people like all these idiots can come and go as they please on the internet and think they safe recruiting for all their militia's.

They know the revolution is coming.

They know its going to be soon.

This is how they draw you out first to gain advantage in target acquisition.

Now is not the time to organize. Organization is the furthest of what you should be doing right now.

When the time is right(very far in the future from now, everyone still has bigscreen tv's right now. trust me the US is not in such bad shape its time for a revolution) you will know when and you will join your fellow patriots.

Right now is the time for descent, the spark, the start of domestic problems. And if they can identify exactly where and who and how. They can plant there spys early and manipulate the whole situation before it even happens.

All of this has been planned out, they expect resistance, they expect to have problems, but they do expect to win, aswell as i. Through your blood will the new world order be formed.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
To be honest, I had not paid that much attention to the current "Terror Attack", but what did bring it to my attention was this article from Viewzone:

www.viewzone.com...

I am not saying that the above is correct! But its interesting that everyone is looking really closely at this now.
I personally don't know what to make of the situation, once I read up on it. But, I wouldn't put it past TPTB to pull something like this.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
It would really be ashame to lose all the historical artifacts in the Middle East because these Islamic terrorists insist on violence. With 1.6 billion muslims no one is turning in Zawahiri or Osama (well he's dead, but still) and all the others who have committed acts of terrorism, eh?
How hard is it for a muslim to pick up the phone and turn in Zawahiri? Or even the shoe bomber? Or the crotchpants guy and his father? Or the Ft Hood guy?
Oh wait, someone did warn us. And we didn't listen.
Why? Because they have to use WMD before we level Mecca. Which will be soon.
Sad to lose all the artifacts, I agree.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by BetweenTheLine

I have mentioned this to others. The USA is merely expressing weakness as a means to progress the asymmetrical (jihad) war we find ourselves fighting. The expression of weakness can be used to flush out all manner of enemy.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Seeker

Holy Crap Seeker!
This story is amazing!
You too JJ!
How come I never heard of this nazilike religious relic adventure angle?
Please tell me more, or better yet, tell the world, (here at ATS of course.)
maybe, "They're after the Ark of the Covenant." or something like that.
Maybe, instead of organizing our own demise, we can organize an Ark napping...

Very interesting stuff!

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by briantaylor

Sorry Brian, you aren't in the secret club.
Now back to the topic.
Looks like the Yemen Revolution is taking off and doing rather well from todays reports.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

not sure I understand what you're sorry about JJ,
not sure you understand what I'm saying,
I say, "That's a fascinating story, you should go tell everyone." and propose a possible outcome of such a scenario.
You say, "Sorry, you're not part of the secret club" and then proceed to say "things are happening," without telling us what those things are?

What purpose does this fill?

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Well, I guess for me, this changes everything.

It is interesting that two of the operatives killed in the attack in Afghanistan were Blackwater employees. Erik Prince considers himself a Christian Warrior and has great understanding and interest for the KNIGHTS TEMPLAR. Coincidence cannot be a factor here. The odds are mind boggling.

Either DEVINE INTERVENTION by GOD or we may have a problem in the truth department in the White House.

This changes everything.

Are we the friendly nation?

GODSPEED,

EYE OF EAGLE

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Has anyone ever coined the phrase, "Soft False Flag?"
I think the Christmas Crotch bomber was supposed to fail.

I still don't know why people aren't fascinated by this "related" story by lel1111, because it's amazing.

No offence to lel1111, but I would have called it, "Ark of the Covenant in Yemen?"

Do yourself a favour and go check out Lel's post....
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Just bumping this thread to see if anyone has any ideas or news on what's happening in Yemen.
Did everyone forget about it?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join