It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major tornadoes sweeping over the globe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I had a dream about chaos this night, more precisely tornadoes. I was in my apartment and suddenly it started blowing a lot outside. On the tv I could see and hear that there were a lot of problems with storms and tornadoes and some kind of desert passage between Africa and Israel that was falling apart. It had almost been rendered useless. I think I snapped something up about a major terrorist attack in the works as well. I went outside running for the bus station and I could see that two busses had crashed, one into fence and the other one into the first bus. Behind the buses there was a tornado being formed. The windows had been removed and the people inside looked very calm and I asked them if everything was ok and they said no but that I shouldn't worry. Then I told them that something really bad was going on but they said; that part was not to be worried about. I managed to take myself to what seemed to be work (never seen that place before) and they were carrying me in. It's possible I got injured by the tornado. I said; Either you believe in the one who envies and hates humanity or you believe in the one who loves you and wants the best for you.

Weird isn't it? Could it be related to Moses crossing the red sea?

Either this dream meant something or it was totally meaningless stuff I've gathered through the latest news.

[edit on 2010-1-3 by bracke]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Well if my geography is right that would be Egypt would it not? Right where the great pyramid of Giza, the Suez Canal, and the Sinai Peninsula are.

[edit on 3/1/2010 by Iamonlyhuman]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
your dream could mean

that that dessert is going to be rendered useless,
the path throught the dessert is going to fall away
first storms then useless

it means egypt : place of ignorance
dessert: place of struggle towards justice and god (life)

your choice is one between the law of god (life is one, i am one)
or between the division of life

what u had could be a prophetic dream about what is to come

he would come again,
and not be in the dessert or inner rooms
out of dessert means being in the promised land
which means salvation.

To go out of egypt to the land, you cross
the sea and the dessert, which means the
spirits and struggle. it is a path,
that path has its ending coming close.
it could mean time has come/

[edit on 3-1-2010 by pasttheclouds]