It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama to suffer same fate as former lover Donald Young in 2010

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   

2010 has arrived, and with it comes the acknowledgement that Barack Obama will suffer the same fate as his murdered lover, Chicago Teacher & Church Choir Director Donald Young. The only question is, will it be by the same gun that killed Donald Young? I personally believe it will.

Sadly when this happens the media will portray Obama as a JFK rather than expose him as the fraud that he and his image truly are/were. But the media will only have itself to blame, for it is the media that has failed to report the truth about Barack Obama and his relationship with Donald Young; his use/sale of coc aine in 1999; and the abuse of power/official offices to protect the "Fairy Tale" that is known as Barack & Michelle Obama. Likewise it will be the same media that will refuse to report the gun used to kill Donald Young is the same one that brings the same fate to Barack Obama in 2010.

link

is this Rense.com reliable?

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
well Donald Young is real

Murder Rocks Chicago Church Community

obama's church right?

Donald Young, a vibrant, charismatic choir director at one of Chicago's largest open and affirming black congregations, Trinity United Church of Christ, was found shot to death this past Sunday in his home. Young,47, was a longtime member of Trinity's choir, initially singing bass and then moving up the ranks to become one of its most electrifying and popular directors.

link

more

Sinclair to File Affidavit Involving Obama’s Murdered Choirmaster

Big Head DC has learned that Larry Sinclair, the Minnesota man who claims to have used drugs and had sex with Sen. Barack Obama in 1999, is in the process of filing an affidavit with homicide detectives at the Chicago Police Department. The affidavit involves Sinclair’s alleged communications with Donald Young, a gay choirmaster at Obama’s controversial church, who was murdered just before Christmas 2007. Sinclair has said that Young contacted him several times before his murder. It is believed that they discussed in detail Sinclair’s allegations. Big Head DC is in the process of obtaining the full affidavit.

I know these are old articles but that's what there is.

Did Obama Know Murdered Choir Director?

While I cannot for obvious reasons, disclose the exact content of the communications between Donald Young and myself, I believe it to be important to provide a general outtake to maybe help you and I understand why I asked “how did Mr. Young obtain my contact information before I ever went public.” At first I was under the impression that I was being contacted by a member of the Obama staff to address my request that Obama himself correct his drug use record. I believed that to be, based on the questions Mr. Young had asked. What had in fact shocked me by the conversation was when I was asked why I had not asked Obama to disclose anything regarding our sexual encounter. It was at this time I had a question of Mr. Young, which was “how do you know about that?” It was after the first contact that I became very much aware that Senator Obama was fully aware of my contact with his Office and it was at that point I firmly believed Obama was going to set his drug record straight and acknowledge his crack coc aine use in 1999. I was wrong, and later communications with the person who had become know to me as Mr. Young would make that perfectly clear to me.

the rest

[edit on 2-1-2010 by genius/idoit]

+20 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Dont we already have enough on our plate that now we have to talk about so and so''s homosexual lover???
Focus on the present and the things that are important and ask the universe for help.

Just a suggestion from an old broad.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Yeah, your right.Why should we worry about what people are saying about the leader of the formerly free world?What was I thinking?
I guess it doesn't matter if he's gay but does it matter if he thought it was bad enough to lie about?Does it matter if he's a coc aine user?Does it matter if he had anything to do with his gay lovers death?

+32 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
There are more than enough issues with this president's policies and agendas to attack without resorting to questions about his nationality, sexuality and religious beliefs.

Personally I don't care if Obama is a queer Muslim from Kenya.

I do care about what is happening to this country and the direction his party is attempting to take us.

Please, save the soap opera drama and useless allegations for the tabloids, and bring us some real and important issues.

There are plenty.

[edit on 2-1-2010 by Walkswithfish]

+20 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Walkswithfish

It goes to the character of the man, which I feel is important.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Rense is a great carnival attraction.

I'd pay $1 to see the freak dance but thankfully his show is free so I can save my dollars for kindling.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

Kindling,that's funny.
He looks like the impression of David Copperfield that Rich hall used to do.With a grey wig.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by genius/idoit

And what difference will it make?

It is a waste of time.... Again, there are plenty of real issues with this president to attack and legitimate reasons to be worried about his policies and agendas.

Knowing if he is or was queer will not change anything now.

This man's presidency will be with us at least until 2012... We had better begin to focus on the important stuff, and stopping reckless and destructive agendas in every way we the people can.

Let the National Inquirer and other tabloids/gossip rags deal with the celebrity, sexuality rumors and allegations.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   

It's not about him being gay ,it's about another deception.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   

It's not about him being gay ,it's about another deception.

Or another distraction.

So, he may be gay, and many think he had this person killed because it could have revealed that truth... Ohhhh wow now that is interesting.

Please, will you alert me when someone is able to find ANY proof?

Even if you make everyone believe this and that it is important, it will not change anything.

The Birthers have been successful at making their case and perhaps will be able to have him removed from office, right?

Now the Sexers will have their opportunity to attempt to prove that the president is gay, had a former gay lover killed and covered up, etc?

Surely between these two allegations enough will come out to have this president removed from office?

In that case I wish you all the best.

Meanwhile, at the White House......

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

It goes to your politcal bias, your obvious loathing for the man. Your desire to lower him in the eyes of others.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
^^^^ I ASSURE U,, DONT WORRY ITS NOT A GROSS GORE VID ^^^^
i hate that #... peace and love, except in revolt!!!!

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Walkswithfish

Now the Sexers will have their opportunity to attempt to prove that the president is gay, had a former gay lover killed and covered up, etc?

And in doing so get anyone with a real gripe of value typecast as a petty homophobe effectively drowning out real concerns, real issues, with moronic entertainment noise.

Only an absolute imbecile or mental deficient cares where anyone sticks their pecker.

We are already all racist. Why not homophobes too?

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

Brilliant post... at least there is one aware ATS member here.

Actually, it would make you a racist, homophobic, right-wing terrorist/crazy conspiracy theorist... Or any other label they can apply to ANY valid concerns or criticisms of this President and administration.

"Oh, you must be one of those nuts that believes the president is gay, or maybe you're just racist, and I bet you are one of those same kind of people who believe the moon landings were faked, or that 9/11 was an inside job! right?"

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
As if being the possible Antichrist isnt enough already.

Look at George, a dry drunk, druggie, delussional evil piece of work who word has it, has made it with Condaleeza many times....By saying this, it didnt get us anywhere at all. So i dont see what your point is.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   

I plan to fight every battle against the expansion of government he is making.I will attack him at every turn,personal,professional,religious etc.The more time he has to spend defending himself against even frivolous attacks the less time he has to dismantle this country.I think we have done a pretty good job thus far rendering him impotent.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

ahh yes...no proof what so ever, that would stand up in a court of law for a second...but we are suppose to believe it...sounds like the freak days of bill clinton.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by tripulation666

I had not seen that vid before thanks for posting it.

Maybe we shouldn't bring up the safe school czar either?Just cause we don't want to offend anyone?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join