It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead Celebrities That Are Now Alive

page: 60
<< 57  58  59   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: sepermeru

I'm also sure that Casey Kasem died around 2008. Anyone else? I don't know about time jumping, but there's a point where it's not just a few people, but damn near everyone I know who thinks for sure that Billy Graham is dead, and now that he's died at least twice. Why is he the anchor, I have no idea. Something interesting is going on -- whether in the human brain, as some have argued, or with the fabric of reality, whatever that means, or some other shenanigans.

Many reports here haven't resonated with me or many others. But I would bet a shiny dime that like Billy Graham, a lot of other people are going to remember that Casey Kasem died even though he is now alive.

A little late to the party on this one but i too remember Casey Kasem popping his clogs long ago and it being on the tv when the latest news was he died in the summer of 2014

Strange as i have quite a good memory

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: moonleaf

CERN.

Hey, it could happen.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

I could see Cern causing some timeline changes for sure. Seems to go hand in hand with Berenstein vs Berenstain topic.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Interesting thread.

Two thoughts from reading the preceeding...

One: A post I saw somewhere else (not ATS) reminded me that I 'remembered' Owen Wilson dying. Again, in the last few years. Obviously, he is still very alive. Does anyone else get this?

Two: I think I can solve the Ernest Borgnine mystery. He was the spitting image of the actor Lionel Stander (1908-1994) who played 'Max' in TV detective drama tomfoolery Hart to Hart (also discussed earlier in this thread).

Biog here, with pic: en.wikipedia.org...

I and pretty much everyone I knew who watched this programme while still pretty young was under the mistaken belief that 'Max' was Ernest Borgnine. We all knew who EB was (from TV airings of terrible old movies like The Poseidon Adventure, and Condominium: When the Hurricane Struck) and had never even heard of Stander. Since they looked so similar, and even had similar gravelly voices, we all thought it was Borgnine who had died and were puzzled to find out later that he hadn't.

I'm sure that the other incidents have similar explanations: What I cannot explain is why they are so widespread. If it were a case of one or two people being confused, fair enough. But nearly everyone? Bizarre.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
There's been a few hoaxes of celebrity deaths in the past couple of years; so it's kinda hard to determine... I read an article that Macaulay Culkin was dead not two weeks after seeing that he had put on some weight and was working again. I thought well that sucks I just read about him... verified and nope still alive still working.

I think the problem aside from hoaxers is people writing stuff making assumptions based on their internal and poof that becomes the Mandela effect... maybe talking to someone that was at Mandela's funeral with photographic evidence; as there would have been sure to have been many many people there. Would be quite possible to locate and verify the effect but of course more than one person unrelated to person one would have to have the same evidence to even make the effect a reality instead of fuzzy memories... Having elderly parents I have seen how deep the cognitive dissonance hole goes on recall of events; especially after a lifetime of that disorder and trying to pretend reality didn't happen in the swap out for a belief more pleasant to cope with than the actual reality itself.

Doing such a thing not only leads to many church members, using it to hide like a crutch from the justice and laws of society... it likely leads to the mental impairment often seen among the elderly population.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: KANDINSKI
Its not just me,I thought I was going crazy,I remember hearing a few years ago the singer Gladys Knight had died,they played one of her songs in a tribute and everything.

Then recently I see her concert being advertised!she is alive.

You're probably thinking of Natalie Cole, Nat King Cole's daughter.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: casaubon

Owen Wilson attempted suicide a few years back.

But maybe you could have experienced a timeline where he was successful.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Okay, another mindbender, here. I heard that people were arguing about Sinbad starring in a genie movie and I immediately could see him in a genie costume and remember Shazaam. And no, I am not thinking of Shaq in Kazaam, two completely different actors that look nothing alike. Not sure why people are pushing that people are mistaking Sinbad as Shaq. Think about a lot of movies from the past 20 years. Deep Impact and Armageddon, Babe and Gordy, Antz and Bug's Life, Volcano and Dante's Peak, etc... It is not at all unreasonable to believe that two genie movies came out around the same time.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlphaPrime
Hello... I am very interested in multiple timeline type of stuff so I do indeed remember George Wendt as being dead... Also I found it odd that Discovery Kids was playing episodes of Binni The Jungle Girl (my neice's kid watches it) and Steve Irwin was on the show...

You do realize that they started filming for this before his death dont you?

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
this movie tells you exactly whats happening....
123movies.is/film/dark-city-12320/

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I remember seeing a news clip on tv that Morgan Freeman died, about 10 years ago. I remember it clearly because I thought something like "Uh oh, God is dead" since he played God in Bruce Almighty, Evan Almighty.

Is it possible that once in a while, the news puts out incorrect information?

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
If that were the case, then the news would retract the story to let everyone know they were wrong. Find proof of even a retraction story on some of these celebrities and I am all ears.

I know that people make mistakes, and you can't trust the internet. But I read a People magazine article (it was the cover story) in a doctors office about a celebrity's death and remember it distinctly, only to find out years later that she was still alive.

I'm pretty sure they don't make mistakes like that. Also, they don't usually televise funerals for people that aren't actually deceased, so there is that too.

a reply to: AutonomousMeatPuppet

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
This is a very interesting thread. I too have had strange experiences where I'm certain something has changed and when I talk to my dad about it he says no it is still the same and then proves me wrong. It is very strange. Also sometimes there's something in the news about a celebrity and my dad says I thought they were dead. I am wondering if he had seen in the news that they had died but they hadn't.

Why does this happen though? I know the media reports things in certain ways to influence the public. But what is the point in reporting a celebrity is dead when they are not? One thing could be that the celebrity has done a major crime or something they are ashamed of and they pay the media to report they are dead and they go into hiding before it comes out. I don't know just a thought lol

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   
theres Particle Colliders all over the US, but seems MSM and even ALT defocuses everyone to CERN the one above C!A deep Switzerland.

the two that stand out most to me are Mandela and Gragam.

cauz Billy Graham's 1st funeral at 91yo was broadcast heavily in 2012 but now its just a 'tribute' and now he passed at 99 almost 100 years old; it seems him celebrating 100 would bring even more attention to the public.

nevertheless, it's odd enough in his tribute Carter walks right past him (around 1min into vid below) and doesn't even look in his direction, then when referencing him doesn't even look in his direction, either. also I remember Bush and Graham's son referring to him in past tense 'he was a father to all of us' and I think they still say that in this messy residual tribute:

also in 2007, Bush proclaimed in 2007 that Mandela is dead. nuf said, now he didn't die til 2013 though his wife who waited for him all those years in prison left him when he got out, saying he's not the same person! =X

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   
They die. They come back as same form or a slightly variant form, or as a completely new person.
Sometimes they are simply golems, lifeless bodies without soul.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Was Tiger Wood brought back to life after a horrific car accident this morning? That's what the radio is saying.

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I know this is an old thread but I was rereading it and something popped in my head. I am wondering if it could be considered another example of a "timeline shift". It was not a death.

About 25 years ago, when I was in my early twenties, I was working at a restaurant and a young man close to my age came in and excitedly approached me and gave me a hug. He was telling me it was good to see me and asking how I had been, etc...
Now I will say this first, I have NEVER gotten black out drunk, I stop at tipsy. I do not use drugs. I tried weed as a teen and it just wasn't for me. I had a really good memory back then, and never forgot a face.

Anyway, I had no clue who this guy was. He was not even vaguely familiar. It freaked me out because I thought i was losing my mind. He was talking about an ex of mine and asked if I still talked to him. So I thought okay, I know this guy through him. Then he starts talking about my ex from when I was a sophomore in high school. And that really threw me over the edge because those two guys were completely separate situations, no shared friends, no shared experiences. He knew intimate details of my life. Things only someone close to me would know. He had to have known me for many years to span through both of those relationships.

He was seated in a different section than mine. I got the waiter in his section to get his name. Never knew a person with his name or anything similar to it. At the time, I didn't want to be rude and tell the guy I had no clue who he was. But now do I wish I had. It was such an odd experience. And it still bothers me to this day.
edit on 25-3-2022 by moonleaf32 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 57  58  59   >>

join