It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As 2009 draws to a close uneventfully...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
What have we learned about disclosure boys and girls?

All the promises, threats, even cnn coverage didn't seem to make a dent in the armor of the governments titanium coverup suit.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari

All the promises, threats, even cnn coverage didn't seem to make a dent in the armor of the governments titanium coverup suit.

Not yet anyway...but I do think governments outside the United States are going to lose patience and move forward. Just a matter of time IMHO.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

India was already tired of our Moon data and sent up their own satelite that found water and organic material almost right away... That's good enough for me. Forget NASA!~

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

Funny Neph I was thinking the exact same thing. And came up with this idea for a start www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
2009 was actually a very intense and interesting year for UFO/ET, eventhough Disclosure didn't happen!

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   

You're assuming there is something to disclose.

Originally posted by solarstorm
Not yet anyway...but I do think governments outside the United States are going to lose patience and move forward. Just a matter of time IMHO.

Ah yes, don't forget the United States is the boogeyman in the UFO mythology.

Originally posted by djcubed
India was already tired of our Moon data and sent up their own satelite that found water and organic material almost right away... That's good enough for me. Forget NASA!

You're forgetting that the experiment that found water on the moon was a joint venture between the Indian space program and NASA. But don't let a little something like facts get in the way of your mythology.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I have a prediction! Tonight, at just a few seconds before midnight EST, around a million people in Times Square will watch as a large, shining orb descends from the sky, touching down at exactly midnight. This will be broadcast on most major networks and be viewed by millions of Americans.

And unlike the Greers, Bassets, Wilcocks, I won't equivocate on this prediction. It will happen.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

You're assuming there is something to disclose.

Originally posted by solarstorm

Ah yes, don't forget the United States is the boogeyman in the UFO mythology.

Originally posted by djcubed
India was already tired of our Moon data and sent up their own satelite that found water and organic material almost right away... That's good enough for me. Forget NASA!

You're forgetting that the experiment that found water on the moon was a joint venture between the Indian space program and NASA. But don't let a little something like facts get in the way of your mythology.

Yes, but they knew there is water on the Moon already in September thanks to India... LCROSS in October was just a scam and diversion!

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Well, it does look like some documents will be de-classified under Obama:
www.huffingtonpost.com...

But who knows, see bolded part of snippet below.

Snippet:
President Barack Obama plans to deal with a Dec. 31 deadline that automatically would declassify secrets in more than 400 million pages of Cold War-era documents by ordering government-wide changes that could sharply curb the number of new and old government records hidden from the public.

In an executive order the president is likely to sign before year's end, Obama will create a National Declassification Center to clear up the backlog of Cold War documents. But the order also will give everyone more time to process the 400 million pages rather than flinging them open at year's end without a second glance.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Agreed. It's been a stormy year at best. The biggest disappointment for me was the David Wilcock claims. I personally feel he should've just let it go, even if he was just echoing 2nd hand info. It seemed to do more damage than good.

I don't think the govt. will ever disclose. Not because they are bad people, but because of the security protocols in place. We, in effect, are the Govt. anyway.

I have a gut feeling as the next 2 years pass, things will start heating up.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cybernet
Yes, but they knew there is water on the Moon already in September thanks to India... LCROSS in October was just a scam and diversion!

What in the world are you talking about?

In one of the three papers published in the latest edition of the journal Science on Thursday, researchers said they had analysed light waves detected by NASA-made instruments on board the Indian satellite and two other US probes.

The reflected light waves showed a chemical bond between oxygen and hydrogen -- proof, the researchers said, of the existence of water on the moon's surface...

India began its space programme in 1963, developing its own satellites and launch vehicles to cut dependence on overseas agencies.

The latest discovery was made possible by US-made technology, however.

The NASA-developed "Moon Mineralogy Mapper", or M3, is a high-tech scanner that tracks the reflection of sunlight off the moon's surface to determine soil composition.
Source

The lunar mission carries five ISRO payloads and six payloads from other space agencies including NASA, ESA, and the Bulgarian Aerospace Agency, which were carried free of cost.
Source

NASA already believed there to be water on the moon based on evidence collected by the Clementine mission in the 1990s.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   

I have a prediction! Tonight, at just a few seconds before midnight EST, around a million people in Times Square will watch as a large, shining orb descends from the sky, touching down at exactly midnight. This will be broadcast on most major networks and be viewed by millions of Americans.

You might want to add that shortly after midnight, we will have threads from around the world started with pictures of fireworks claiming them to be....wait for it...wait for it...

...Undeniable proof of UFO's!

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Times Square of course,why not.
I love how everybody assumes it will be in the usa.Its like no other new year spectacle matters or exists.

[edit on 31-12-2009 by KANDINSKI]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by KANDINSKI
Times Square of course,why not.
I love how everybody assumes it will be in the usa.Its like no other new year spectacle matters or exists.

Think about what I'm saying. You'll get it.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   

While there were others who expressed negativism about so-called "disclosure" because we could see that "disclosure" has been going on for decades and nothing has ever been realized from any attempt except the successful FOIA, I was one of the first who could say "I told you so." loud and clear.

There is nothing to disclose about UFOs and alleged aliens. No one has the information that is avowed by the gullible. It ain't going to happen 'cause it's already happened. Nothing new coming down the pike, we've arrived.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   

And unlike the Greers, Bassets, Wilcocks, I won't equivocate on this prediction. It will happen.

And I will watch it from the comfort of our apartment just a few blocks from Times Square. We won't be hassled by the vast army of cops; we won't corralled into specific watching areas; the cops will continue to ignore strange vehicles that are parked for days in the same spot...

And when that beautiful orb descends and "lands" no aliens will exit.

I still have a photo of me in the midst of millions from the early '60s when we kept each othe warm just by the numbers.

May your prediction be fulfilled at this time every year until I exit.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by fooled
Well, it does look like some documents will be de-classified under Obama:
www.huffingtonpost.com...

But who knows, see bolded part of snippet below.

Snippet:
President Barack Obama plans to deal with a Dec. 31 deadline that automatically would declassify secrets in more than 400 million pages of Cold War-era documents by ordering government-wide changes that could sharply curb the number of new and old government records hidden from the public.

In an executive order the president is likely to sign before year's end, Obama will create a National Declassification Center to clear up the backlog of Cold War documents. But the order also will give everyone more time to process the 400 million pages rather than flinging them open at year's end without a second glance.

So perhaps one of the predictions that the UFO secrecy will be blown next year isn't far off...2010 will surely be interesting...

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by fooled

The Huffington Post article you link to is dated: Dec-20-09.

I think the referenced Executive Order has now been signed. See this Washington Post article dated: Dec-29-09:
"Obama orders creation of declassification center"
voices.washingtonpost.com...

...and this ATS thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Wow Rex... I think the pun has fallen on retarded eyes or something........ Everyone assumes you're talking about alien craft, and UFO's... Well. I dont want to give away the punch line.. he he he.... give em a day or two.. it will all make sense.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanlee
Wow Rex... I think the pun has fallen on retarded eyes or something........ Everyone assumes you're talking about alien craft, and UFO's... Well. I dont want to give away the punch line.. he he he.... give em a day or two.. it will all make sense.

Maybe, and maybe it will never make sense because not everyone is aware of certain USA traditions on new year? maybe because they are from other countries? (planets?
)

It is actually funny to see how no one even gives a second thought here, why assume he is talking about UFOs just because his statement had the words orb, sky and shining?

Happy New Year!

[edit on 31-12-2009 by Kaifan]

<<   2 >>

join