It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura conspiracy theory show: Secret societies

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
You know? The reality is that we have such a show now, but its not good enough, Jesse is not credible, yada yada yada...

For Chripes sakes, WHO WOULD YOU BELIEVE???????

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
You know? The reality is that we have such a show now, but its not good enough, Jesse is not credible, yada yada yada...

For Chripes sakes, WHO WOULD YOU BELIEVE???????

I know where you coming from

Its just that the way this show is written/filmed that I have a problem with.
Is like they are making it into some epic drama/not taking it seriously (faked seriousness)

LETS TURN THIS PLANE AROUND WE GOT TO GO BACK
there messin with our food man we got to turn around

-vomit-

if he actually gave a crap about this it wouldn't be such a circus
could you imagine how effective this show could be?

[edit on 1-1-2010 by '___'omino]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Applesandoranges

Same old story but it should be told, videos like this would be more believable if they would take some of the amateurish drama out of them.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by '___'omino

I get what you're saying but look, as rough as he is he made it to governor and he acted the same way...like they say you cant make a silk purse out of a pigs ear...and because of him having been governor, its got to count for something....

I guess i'm not looking at the messenger but rather the message, and the message needs to get out somehow....

BTW, True tv now has the highest ratings because of this show.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I have been enjoying all the shows and have learned a bit or at least been refreshed on something with everyone of them.
The only problem I have with the show - well the main one - is that the lipgloss is blinding me!

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
The swine flu thing is the scariest part of it. I refuse and have refused from the get-go the swine flu vaccine.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this!

By far the best episode yet! Always glad to see the more of the general public being exposed to info like this

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Jesse Ventura got a lot of guff about his show. I thought it was great but people definitely put pressure on him. Don't expect to hear that much more.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I watched every episode of that show, but I wasn't impressed.

It covered really superficial aspects of conspiracy theory that you can get from watching YouTube videos.

I was very pleased, however, when they mentioned building 7.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
They need to lose the badly acted, round-table discussion/drama scenes and contrarian dialogue by the male assistant/skeptic.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by mosesgunner
reply to post by darkelf

Exactly. Look at the show!!!!! It's not doing anything to help conspiracy theories at all. The whole show is an episode of WWE with conspiracy theories being the plot line. Yes that's right wrestling is fake, and believe it ot not there is a story line. It's a big crap fest. People that dig this show may also like General Hospital and Days of out Lives.

Why do you say this without a valid reason? The show is great, exciting and makes many valid points that MAKE SENSE. If you're going to criticize it, provide some valid logical reasons other than ridicule. Your comments have no substance or validity. It contains nothing but ridicule, which is not helpful. That is an objective fact.

<< 1  2   >>

join