It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Are Your Plans For Ringing In The New Year ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
We're having a few people over to have a small party, plus the girl across the hall is having friends over that night.
We intend to open the doors between the two apartments and let everyone drift back and forth between the two places.

We said BYOB, but each of us bought enough booze to float a battleship. Snacks and pizza will be the main food, and we have a couple of non-drinkers willing to make sure people get home safely. Those that are from out of town can bunk down at either place and get out the next day.

We did the same last year and it worked out really well.

I hope you all have a good time.
Be safe, and enjoy................

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I'll be spending the evening watching the ball drop from NYC as usual, and enjoying my vodka and a bowl of popcorn.
I'm not one really for New years parties.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Well as for the new years eve tonight. There is a lunar eclipse occuring right at the midnight. So, as per customs, stay put during eclipse.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I think I'll leave my account logged into this page tomorrow night and let the party post what they want as 2010 happens.

If they get out of line, or violate the T&C, I just hope I don't get banned.:shk:

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Dealing with drunk drugged up [snip] and probably calling the cops once or twice.

Same thing I do every year. Working!

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Me and my darling wife...bottle of champagne...ball drop

-Kyo

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by peacejet
Well as for the new years eve tonight. There is a lunar eclipse occuring right at the midnight. So, as per customs, stay put during eclipse.

I doubt we'll see that here - gonna be loads of cloud cover, but thanks for reminding me, I'll check the time on that eclipse now and let people know

edit

for Uk folks...

The Moon will pass partly into the shadow cast by our planet, which is known as the umbra. The peak of the eclipse will be 7.23pm (GMT), when the Moon will darken and a portion from the bottom will disappear completely. Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

linkypoos

[edit on 31/12/2009 by Now_Then]

new topics

top topics

join