It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want to share this great messege to those on the same journey as I

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

Margot Adler, a New Age guru, explains that many of the women who join women’s New Age movements do it “for reasons that are very personal. . . . They hate their bodies, they hate themselves. They come into these groups which basically say to you, ‘You’re the Goddess, you’re wonderful.’”

What do you suggest?
Tell them.... yes you are right to hate yourself......you need to improve yourself.

What would Jesus say?

Edit
Can you provide a link about what you say about Margot Alder please?

edit on 21-1-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

In heaven. 1 Kings 8:43 for example says that the heavens are God’s “established place of dwelling.” Also, we are told at Hebrews 9:24 that “Christ entered . . . into heaven itself, now to appear before the person of God for us.”

Moreover, the disciple Stephen and the apostle John had visions of heaven in which they saw both God and Jesus Christ.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

Margot Adler, a New Age guru, explains that many of the women who join women’s New Age movements do it “for reasons that are very personal. . . . They hate their bodies, they hate themselves. They come into these groups which basically say to you, ‘You’re the Goddess, you’re wonderful.’”

What do you suggest?
Tell them.... yes you are right to hate yourself......you need to improve yourself.

Nope, which is why I quoted from that last article in my comment in anticipation of that type of response regardless of whether or not I said anything that could be interpreted as such a suggestion.

Come to think of it, I don't think I did much suggesting in my comment at all. Was more of a 'heads up' style comment.
edit on 21-1-2021 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   
This is very interesting indeed, ever since I received a reiki wand for Christmas, I have felt an awakening within me. Then yesterday, watching the Biden inauguration and seeing what seemed like a vision to me; Karen Pence, I again felt a deep, deep stirring that I cannot explain. Is this what the young folk call ‘woke’?

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
Where is God?

He is both everywhere and nowhere.
He is everything and nothing at the same time.
Look to the Stars, look in a Mirror, look at Nature, and behold Him!

We were designed intelligently and perfectly imperfect.
The Origin and the All That Is cannot be put into words; it IS the Word.
And so, only through the Father and His Son can we conceive of His Glory.

<< 1  2   >>

join