It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ancients Pyramids of the Visoko Valley and the new underground Labirinth

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
i bet loads that theres more to be found or even found that tells the whole story.......

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
While looking through the pictures I came upon what very closely resembles a grey alien on one of the rocks. I added a link to the picture, colors reversed by me just for clarity. Its very faint, but you can definitely make out the body that they drew like a stick figure, and the very large head with two eyes. Also there is a large triangle to the upper left of it and something I cannot make out on the right.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
It's funny that they haven't found anything new in the last three years, they keep on showing the same images, no new discoveries reported, the same original reports (some of which were said to be fake).

Don't you think that if this was a real pyramid they would have got some real evidence in four years?

Good question. I imagine it has a lot to do with funding. You won't see Egyptians funding any digs in this site, nor will you find any major universities digging in these sites because pyramids located in Bosnia could possibly require serious changes to the status quo and let's face it, there's not a Ph.D that likes to ever be told they are wrong. They only do things that support one another.

I am sure that they'd love for these things to remain buried. I'm sure they wish the ones in Mexico had never been found as well. I'm unsure if I am ready to believe that what has been found are really pyramids, but we'll have to guess until the sites are properly excavated.

The first thought that crosses my mind, provided that these really are pyramids, is why they would all be covered up? Was there a religion shift that prompted them being buried and forgotten? Were the markers for something that they didn't want visible? Time buries a lot of things for various reasons. I'd rather society as a whole end the speculation and excavate the sites and let the cards fall where they may - even if it makes the Egyptians and universities cry.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Great find op S&F

if this turns out to be really pyramids that is the showstopper

anyways there are pyramids in china and mexico and how much in the amazon forests that havent been found yet, not to mention what will be found under the arctic ice, it seems the truth about our history is finally unearthing piece by piece! great thread! ill be watching this with interest!
Cheers!

[edit on 30-12-2009 by zoomer72]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
In surmise...

There's no proof whatsoever that these were man-made in any way. These are perfectly acceptable geological features. I would love to be wrong though.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
I don't know, but what leave me really perplexed are these new radiocarbon analysys and the discovery of the labitinth tunnels...

Radiocarbon Analisys

Five radiocarbon dating have been performed in a period 2007-2009. (1) Piece of wood was discovered 50 cm deep in the conglomerate wall and 80 cm above the megalith. According to the Lab from the Christian-Albrechts University in Kiel, Germany and Sylesian University of Technology from Gliwice, Poland the age of the organic material is over 32.000 years. (2) Stalagmite was formed between ceiling and one collapsed section in side tunnel. According to the Gliwice Lab age is 5.080 years. (3) Age for the stalactite, also found in one side tunnel, as per the same Lab, is 3.560 years. (4) One piece of burned organic material is 3.090 years old, according to the University of Upsala (Sweden). (5) Another piece of discovered burned organic material is 4.610 years old as per Gliwice Lab.

Labirinth tunnel

"Tunnel builders" are most probably pyramid builders as well. They extracted hundred of thousands of stone material in order to make a huge underground labyrinth. But, there was no waste. Material was used as a component for the concrete blocks (clay was used as a binding material). Age of the tunnel builders: more than 5.080 years - less than 32.000 years (actually, much less than 32.000 years, because time was needed for conglomerate to form from the floods and conglomerate sedimentation)

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Hey! We were discussing this on another thread and you quickly thought of starting a new thread on this! Good for you!

Ok, here's weedwhacker's reply from that other thread. This says it all!

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by Imagir

Two stars, and no one bothered to check this claim of yours?

In fact the Bosnian Pyramids are OFFICIALLY ARTIFICIAL!

That is only an assertion, and apparently you fell for it!

The 'neutrality' of the wiki article is, of course, 'disputed'.

But, judge for yourself, and read the contradictory claims. THEN decide if this Bosnian 'scientist' and 'researcher' is all he's saying he is...

Bosnian pyramids refers to an area located around Visočica hill (or Grad hill), in the Bosnia and Herzegovina town of Visoko, northwest of Sarajevo (located at 43°58′40″N 18°10′38″E), which became the focus of international attention in October 2005 following a news-media campaign promoting the false idea that it is actually the largest of a group of ancient human-made pyramids.

Scientific investigations of the site show that there is no pyramid there. Additionally, scientists have criticised the Bosnian authorities for supporting the pyramid claim saying, "This scheme is a cruel hoax on an unsuspecting public and has no place in the world of genuine science."

HOAX!! We tend to know a lot about those, here on ATS...

The 213 metre Visočica hill, upon which the Old town of Visoki was once sited, is roughly pyramid-shaped. The idea that it constitutes an ancient artificial edifice was publicised by Bosnian author and metalworker Semir Osmanagić who currently is based in Houston, USA. His subsequent excavations at the site have uncovered what he claims to be a paved entrance plateau and tunnels, as well as stone blocks and ancient mortar which he has suggested once covered the structure. Osmanagić has claimed that the dig involved an international team of archaeologists from Australia, Austria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Scotland and Slovenia. However, many archaeologists he named have stated they had not agreed to participate and were never at the site. The dig began in April 2006.

It goes on, mentioning that many archaeologists (real ones) are upset because he may be disturbing valid sites, in perpetuating this HOAX.

AND, just LOOk at the picture!

Notice the terrain surrounding this "pyramid"....

That says a lot about it. I'm guessing that imagination can be contagious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edit: Oops, linky-poo: en.wikipedia.org...

Hate to be a party pooper. But, to think that someone could attempt such a grand hoax, in this day of real science, well... P.T. Barnum was right.

Oh, and there's this meaty tidbit:

Osmanagić estimates that the Sun pyramid stands 722 feet (220 m) high (or, depending upon the report, either 230 feet (70 m) high or 328 feet (100 m) high). If it is 722 feet, it would be one third taller than the Great Pyramid of Giza, making it the largest pyramidal structure on Earth.

LARGER than the Great Pyramid of Giza!!!
Boy, this dude thinks BIG, when he pulls a hoax!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 30-12-2009 by OrionHunterX]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I love this! Lets just say that they are pyramids dating back to whenever.. we all have theories about what there purpose was I.e Energy Points, Space Markers whatever...
But if these theories were true It could explain all the troubles and conflict that has plagued Bosnia over the years and why NATO want to maintain a presence there? Maybe they know somthing we dont if we believe all the conspiracy theories?

Guess we will just have to wait and see. If theres been no progress in a few years and its getting no funding im not holding my breath. Its sad.

We can only go on speculating.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by OrionHunterX

Who are you orion?

Are you the weedwhaker's crawler or his/her "lady companion"?

Do you have some contrary scientific reasonings?

Do you have a your personal opinion? Or you are like the "Dancers of the Saloon" that dance and sing in order to distract the hosts and to try to derail the thread?

If you have some reasonable evidences on these new analysys and discoveries, then, please post them, and we discuss civilly, otherwise, you go "to dance and to sing elsewhere".

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imagir
reply to post by OrionHunterX

Who are you orion?

Are you the weedwhaker's crawler or his/her "lady companion"?

Weedwhacker is a 'he' and so am I!
Then how the heck can I be a 'lady companion'? Sheeesh!

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by carlitomoore

But if these theories were true It could explain all the troubles and conflict that has plagued Bosnia over the years and why NATO want to maintain a presence there? Maybe they know somthing we dont if we believe all the conspiracy theories?

NATO's involvement in the Yugoslav wars has absolutely nothing to do with these "pyramids". Those are purely geo-political issues.

Originally posted by Imagir

If you have some reasonable evidences on these new analysys and discoveries, then, please post them...

Sorry Orion, I'll just quote the OP here in order to begin my post, even though it was addressed at you.

Imagir, you don't need to go far to stain the Bosnian pyramid theory altogether. You only need to go to the perpetrator of the hoax. There's a Nat Geo article which sums up Osmanagic's credibility on this issue:

In response [to the MSNBC article which perpetuated this theory], the executive editor of New York-based Archaeology magazine, Mark Rose, blasted Osmanagic as a quack and the press as gullible.

To emphasize his case, Rose quoted from online excerpts of a 2005 book by Osmanagic about the Maya.

Passages from the book suggest the Maya descended from the people of the mythical city of Atlantis, who themselves are aliens who came to Earth from the Pleiades star cluster.

news.nationalgeographic.com...

His history should at least make you question the validity of his claims, if not dismiss them altogether.

[edit on 30/12/2009 by serbsta]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

Thanks serbsta for your contribution.

However, By now, I have become mistrustful of many “authors/scholars” who they remain on the pseudo orthodox doctrines without to verify these discoveries on the field.
What it has attracted my attention and that task would have to make to reflect all are these discovered new of the underground Tunnels and the numerous atifacts that they are found to their inside.
There are many huge stone blocks of many tons, buried into the labirinth which smoothed and carved with “pyramidal” designs.

only an exemple

Moreover, there are the "Stone Spheres" scattered along the slopes of the “Pyramids” that represent a inexplicabile mystery indeed.

Please take a look at this link www.bosnian-pyramid.com... and

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by gazerstar

I don't mean to burst your bubble buddy, how can one claim such structure are nothing more than a natural formation, when one can certainly find discovered land plates, stones and land postures as the elevation of the pyramid proceeds to the top.

To claim that such a project is a fraud is nothing more than blunt speculation of those that do not wish for such project to become a success.

Some people on this thread love to debunk something, when they them self have never researched or verified the ongoing database of pictures and video footage or even stepped a foot in the area and than proceeded to verify the mass evidence of the pyramid associated resembled materials.

And how can those people debunk statements from very reputable Egyptian archeologists that have come to verify and examine the materials not just for one day but for many weeks before making any conclusions. And yet out of the blue, just bluntly we get these uneducated debunkers who will perceive their analogies far more intellectual than of those reputable archeologists.

[edit on 12/30/2009 by krystalice]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

I am waiting for some one to claim that such stones are also natural in formation, or some one to claim that the stones have plunked like rain drops out of the sky and formed a humongous marble stone ... hmmm very faasible. Nay! Nay! Nay!

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Ok.

The pics of giant stone spheres sealed the deal for me.

That is beyond messed up.

Completely Baffling.

They say it looks to be 32k years old? Yeah well, it looks it.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

As for the first few images, I don't see what the big deal is. It looks like a natural rock formation, which may or may not have been carved/smoothed out by the use of primitive tools. The carvings are of triangles only. Their location in and around the area of question does not give credence that the hill is indeed a man-made pyramid, rather, it could mean that the people who lived there saw a mystery just as some of us do today, and drew, simply, what they saw; a triangle.

As for the stone balls. You will find examples of stone balls which are only half completed from the same area, evidenced here:

circulartimes.org...

Source: circulartimes.org...

They could have been man-made objects of worship/idolization/etc. I don't see why it remains outside the realms of human ingenuity to create stone balls, they are not even perfect, with some of their diameters ranging from 5-10 cm, much like the ones found in Costa Rica.

Is there further proof that this was a Pyramid, or are we just going to discuss stone carvings?

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
They are building them right now

And they'll probably do it right.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by serbsta

As for the stone balls. You will find examples of stone balls which are only half completed from the same area

Yeah.

But the stone balls reveal there was some form of primitive civilization in the area at some point a very long time ago.

And these people took place in megalithic carving, and by the appearances of it, were fairly skilled.

This is actually new history being revealed.

About the pyramids ? Unknown. We need more evidence.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

I think that if WE want to see the Pyramids of Visoko in all their ancient splendor, will have to pass many years, with the hope that there are sufficient financings for the works of elimination of the vegetation along the slopes. The approach to this discovery must therefore go through also other indications, like the huge Net of Tunnels that seem to connect the “Pyramids”, the artifacts (huge stones carved) that they are found inside and the Stone Spheres similar to those of the costarica that encircle the area around the pyramids, The pavements and the terraces that have been puttinges to light etc..

[edit on 30-12-2009 by Imagir]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by serbsta

As for the stone balls. You will find examples of stone balls which are only half completed from the same area

Yeah.

But the stone balls reveal there was some form of primitive civilization in the area at some point a very long time ago.

And these people took place in megalithic carving, and by the appearances of it, were fairly skilled.

This is actually new history being revealed.

About the pyramids ? Unknown. We need more evidence.

Look carefully at those "stone" balls. To me, they look concrete.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join