It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. military is liaising with extraterrestrial life according to independent sources

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
reply to post by rainfall

There's something you need to know about examiner.com
they don't research information and are very far fetched.

There's something you need to know about your MSM news, whether it's t.v. or print........they are giving you false and misleading information....

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Well Not all ET's are bad. Only the ones that are coercing with our Government. Andromidan's, Pleadians, and i think the ones from sirius B are the good guys, they cannot interact with us physically because of the rule of free will. The bad ET's have found a way around that dangling technology and other stuff in front of world Governments faces. When we need them the most THEY will intervene.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Outside Source?
Examiner?

I am hopeful that contact will be made, but I don't think of it as a savior. I think
it will expand our knowledge and understandings of the cosmos. Disclosure
from the government smells fishy. Disclosure on their (ET) terms seems more
honest.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Oh man. These threads are killin me! C'mon ppl. How can you read such things at face value and spread it around? This is like "Boy Eats Angel Food Cake and Flies".

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by supersaint
Like i asked before..........can any of you remember Project Serpo?

www.serpo.org...

Actually the first person that mentioned Zeta Reticuli was Bob Lazar. Serpo was not the first to mention it. So the fact that serpo is very much apparently fiction (at least in my opinion) does not necessarily mean that *all* the elements of the story are fictional.

-rrr

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex
Great effort, guys. Keep digging that hole!

Anyone else get embarrassed when they read threads like this?

Not me personally, I have no ego and I can put up with a lot of bull#. You on the other hand seem to enjoy embarrassment given that you are still here.

-rrr

link   
Here is a recording of the interview of Clay and Shawn Pickering conducted by Kevin Smith on June 2nd.

download.openmindsforum.com...

And here is the link to the Project Camelot interview with Shawn and Clay Pickering

projectcamelot.org...

link   
Unfortunately, the examiner isn't really a credible source of news. The majority of items I've seen are from individuals hoping to stir the pot to see what kind of attention they'll get.

It's sad because I'll bet there is some legitimate news that comes from there, but it's drowned out by all the noise and boys crying wolf.

And Liaise is actually a proper verb. A liaison would liaise with a group or entity.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
What I dont quite grasp is that these people who are reporting this alien contact must be putting themselves and/or their family in danger of coming to some serious harm by making this information public. So they decide to put themselves at risk by letting out the tiniest little bit of information that really has no impact on anything.

If I was someone who knew this info and felt it needed to be made public, while at the same time putting others at risk I'd sure as hell be gathering as much information as possible before letting this stuff out. Is it really worth the possible death related consequences of letting out a few of these alleged alien species names?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bluebelle
What I dont quite grasp is that these people who are reporting this alien contact must be putting themselves and/or their family in danger of coming to some serious harm by making this information public. So they decide to put themselves at risk by letting out the tiniest little bit of information that really has no impact on anything.

If I was someone who knew this info and felt it needed to be made public, while at the same time putting others at risk I'd sure as hell be gathering as much information as possible before letting this stuff out. Is it really worth the possible death related consequences of letting out a few of these alleged alien species names?

If a person made an anonymous statement,**Who** exactly would be killed?

-rrr

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy
Let's say this is actually the case..........why the hell would aliens be helping the US government let alone the military? Both are extremely corrupt.

Have you ever watched Stargate SG-1? The Asgard worked with humanity in that show.

I imagine many of the alien civilizations in the galaxy have non-interference policies that preclude them from getting involved in the internal politics of different worlds.

You are right, aliens are not going to save us. Our government and many governments throughout the world are corrupt. They have no respect for freedom or individual liberty and no problem with waging war. It is not up to alien civilizations to change that nor could they even if they wanted to.

We thought Iraq had resistance fighters, imagine if ET came down and told the U.S. they were going to overthrow our government and all governments of the world because they were corrupt and they would institute new ones. The earth would overflow with blood.

If alien civilizations have been working with secret military and corporate units its because these groups could get things done.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
wow.
i dont understand what made this article post worthy.
is this not what we have been discussing here on ATS for years?

all this is is a new guy who has just recently heard about these theories and feels like he is unique to this information so he posted it online. now im not saying that is a bad thing, im glad more and more ppl are begining to somewhat accept these types of claims, but do ur research first and catch up before u start posting new threads about it. its been exhausted already. and for any of us to come across this and spread it thru out ats like some sort of virus is even more of an ass. i expect all of you to kno better than that.

but in regards to this claim, i believe.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I'm banned at OMF basically because I gave the Pickering's and their supporters a hard time. There are many inconsistencies with the story of "A".
The tried to pass a SOM1 doc as a new a different version off as proof their source was on the level. It was in fact a recycled document.

Salla is even quoted at OMF as saying he does not believe most of the source "A" story.

Now he uses it to push his agenda. Salla never made a prediction that has come true, and he twists whatever facts as he sees fit.

Salla is a fraud and a blight on ufology

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
The thing that catches my attention about this article is the "silicone-based" lifeform. Awhile ago, I tried to figure out WHY(I'm never satisfied with just "how") atoms have a tendency to come together, or seek to become stable at the lowest energy state if you will, I discovered that when elements form covalent bonds such that their 2nd valence shell is 8(stable) or the total number of electrons is 10, they produce(or transform) to what one can considered "life-inducing" compounds, for example, H2O, NH3(ammonia), and CH4(methane). Now according to the primordial soup theory, these compounds are what have been hypothesized to have been abundant in the early Earth universe.

Now the difference between water and methane is merely that water facilitates chemical reactions a lot faster. And the reason that we need oxygen is to make water(or is it the other way around? It's been a while that I've forgot the details). This led me to conclude that you do not need any specific elements to form life. And in fact, some organisms on our planet would die if they breath in oxygen.

I hypothesize then that if there were life on other planets, then they would have to involve a compound where the total number of electrons of the 3rd valence shell is 18.

And this is where you get into the metallic elements.

[edit on 29-12-2009 by np6888]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

My doctor once told me, "Bigger, stronger and smarter things eat smaller, weaker and less intellegent things........law of the universe".

If a space ship were to land I would really want to believe "they" have come to help us out but no I myself wouldn't get on any et ship.

I saw Twilight Zone's "To Serve Man".

Too many people that tried to expose this have bit the dust on this one issue.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickyrrr

-rrr

One would assume that the Goverment's capabilities of finding out who did it wouldnt stop at 'crap, they didnt leave their name, oh well nevermind'.

[edit on 29/12/09 by Bluebelle]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Matthew Dark

You are right, too many people these days think everything can be solved with peace, and love. I think these people haven't experienced much of the world. I wish they were right, but I am realistic, almost half, if not more, of the population of the world would just laugh if you told them peace and love will solve all problems in the world.

As for this thread, we have no corroborating evidence whatsoever. This is just a rumour for now.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
people only die when they pose a threat. if the government thinks otherwise, you are left alone. it is when you have credibility that the gov gets spooked.

In my google research of the conformers, it seems like they are a molten creature, one that could even live in our core and mantle as a conformer (a creature that reacts to different environments in a different reactionary state and form). If such a creature exists, it would explain UFO's that fly into the ocean trenches and volcanos.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bluebelle

Originally posted by rickyrrr

-rrr

One would assume that the Goverment's capabilities of finding out who did it wouldnt stop at 'crap, they didnt leave their name, oh well nevermind'.

[edit on 29/12/09 by Bluebelle]

HAHA good one. OWNED.

its called an ip address.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
oh come on its the Examiner, i`ll take this story with a pinch of salt. And to top it Salla is involved, i do smell bs in the air

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join