It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure Update: David Wilcock Finally Tells All!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Wilcock is a total fraud. Absolutely, totally and completely beyond my comprehension how someone who is so obviously a weirdball can be believed by so many people.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
I am thinking that I shall give it until February until I lose hope in disclosure. However, I am not going to be holding my breath. I will merely wait and see what February may or may not bring.

I don't know why people always 'hope' for disclosure, people don't realise that true disclosure would result in world wide chaos and possible world war 3, is that way you realy want?

Im not going to put any faith in anything David Wilcock says.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 26-12-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   
why do you guys have to be such d-bags about it? I found this e-book or whatever really informative and interesting, really worth a look at least!

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Point of No Return
reply to post by Monts

I just have one question, if Obama is not part of the "Illuminati" group, then how the hell did he get to be POTUS?

Have you ever heard of Will.I.AM and his song, Yes We Can? Willy's song propelled Obama past Clinton. After that song ripped through the world she was finished.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by powerpipe
why do you guys have to be such d-bags about it? I found this e-book or whatever really informative and interesting, really worth a look at least!

Because if you follow David Willcock for a while you will realise just how full of # he realy is

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by grantbeed
Not even going to bother reading it, and i'm sure many others will feel the same.

Wilcock is now a proven "waste of time"

totally agree, what happened to the governments coming clean, hes used this to save his own skin.......2 hour booking on national and global tv my ars*

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
I have yet to see Obama do anything to help the people, all he has done has only helped the NWO complete goals on their agenda.

G-bay is still open, as i remember that was his first promise.

The US is still in Iraq and Obama announced like last week he sending 30,000 more troops to Afghan, and of course its for "our protection".

Obama is blinded by greed it seems.

And discloser on aliens and the sort like that, there are aliens go on youtube you can find NASA video's with alien craft.

And NASA is supposed to be a front.

Discloser is someones own interpritation is my honest opinion.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Ask for evidence! Ask for proof!
Tell Wilckok and all the other P Camelot guys we demand proof suporting THEIR stories before we ask the government for disclosure.

PS/ have you seen the "Dr" P Peterson interview were Wilckok is also there? Look how this agent Peterson treats Wilckok ..lol. Its like the con man (Peterson) can stand his own story but like david Wilckok is too much, he treats him almost like a cero.

[edit on 26-12-2009 by gusan]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   
2 hour booking on national and global tv my ars*:flame:

Yeah!
LOL!

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
If you haven't read the E-book in it's entirely and comprehended the complexities of what Wilcock is trying to show you then please refrain from commenting in this thread as you will add nothing of value.

If you judge Wilcocks entire works based on the fact that a disclosure prediction date did not come to pass and that you believe Obama to be the anti-christ then you haven't done your homework and your opinion is mute until you have read the e-book in it's entirety.

Anyone who studies conspiracy theory should have a basic grasp on the ruling elite and how they operate, simply put, Obama is not in control of a damn thing and most likely has every decision made for him with very little able to be determined by his free will. There have been so many examples in the past of leaders having to shut their mouths and go along with the agenda of others, many of Obama's decisions are not his to make.

People need to step outside the box, understand the situation is incredibly complex and take the information that is there to be connected, Wilcock offers many pieces of the puzzle - read it, comprehend it, then decide if it's useful to you or not.

It's so easy to discredit anyone who crosses into the realms of spirituality in their work, you might want to consider looking at Einsteins most famous quotations before he passed - do you think he lost it in his old age or simply went so far out of the societal norms that others considered him "out of touch" - it seems to be a common theme that those who dare to push the boundaries of their research in the eyes of others are ridiculed by those who cannot fathom anything outside their front door.

www.simpletoremember.com...

2010 will be a year of major change

[edit on 26-12-2009 by raiden12]

[edit on 26-12-2009 by raiden12]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Monts

Figures he wouldnt try to ''save'' himself from humiliation until he had a BOOK FOR EVERYONE TO BUY!!! This is Bs, and it pains me to say so too...

>=(

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
He said before Christmas that there would be disclosure of some sort and that the government booked 2 hours TV lol, a 2 hour special. Did i miss that or did it not happen. Has he come out and explained why that didn't happen?

Tsom87

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Monts

So russia stole the norway tech from georgia conflict. What bull.

Its been well known russia has been playing with all sorts of energy weapons since ww2.

David is just bull.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Point of No Return

um.... we the people voted him in

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Monts

Hypergraphia is sometimes a symptom of cognitive dissonance.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
S&F
I like bat pictures.

I'll take my time to read it.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx
reply to post by Point of No Return

um.... we the people voted him in

Yes, you did...because they wanted you to.

It doesn't even matter if the opposing candidates are actually on the same team.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Well my watch tells me that it is 26th Dec 2009.
In my opinion Mr. Wilcock has until next thrursday before he loses his credibility. So far I have seen no 2 hour special but I have read some very interesting stuff. However you do get to the point where you think the hours spent listening to Project Camelot have just been a waste of time.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quickfix
Obama is blinded by greed it seems.

I do not think thats his main goal. I think he is an ego maniac, very much in the guise of hollywood stars who think themselves as gods here on earth.

Thats why you should not give him any energy of yours, like you should not treat people in hollywood as stars either, as they feed of all that. It is just idol worship, and i think the christian bible was right, not to treat any other human as gods, and worship the, that includes your music stars. You can like them, but do not feed into them, with your energies.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
"Where is my 2 hour special?"
It will be, if ever, a 24 hour special all over the world on every media you can imagine. There is no need for government to book time slots for something like this. All they need to do is to tell "go to your corner and shut up your media is ours as long as we want".
And yes, every polceman, officer, soldier, agent, etc will be on duty that day+ everyone else will watch tv/computer screens.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join