It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Monolith over Kremlin in …1808!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   
A good read indeed some interesting points there

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
It sure is interesting and the handwriting is definitely very pleasing for eyes

The thing i'm botheres about though, considering/assuming many civilizations before ours created those pyramids in hopes of their models (UFOs) coming back.. Is not a pyramid aerodynamically ..just horrible?
Maybe a insanely long spike like tetrahedron could be more but not the regular ones..

Sure the landing would be easier with a flat bottom but places where it could land without cracking one of the corners due to unbalanced landing platform aren't very common (i know if it actually managed to get here it would crack from a rock)

Ok they got magic beams to teleport people and stuff like that but, then there would be almost no function for the flats, Amazing alien race or not they still have a "limited" amount of resources and I highly doubt an super-intelligence would waste resources just for the aesthetics.

Huge flats like that are a vulnerability aswell.
If there is a race to create those flying pyramids there is another race to have drama with them. If there is drama they'll probably try to destroy/devour/delete them from this existence.
So it doesn't make much sense to say the least.

Also the evidence could be forged just to keep the E.T. fanatics happy and distracted.

I'll stay open for a logically sound UFO/E.T. discovery though, cause life as is, is pretty boring.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Why assume it was a craft? An UFO, sure, but it just stands there rotating plus how it looked, like something more alien than just a craft. Though I lack the creativity to make a better hypothesis...

Cool topic anyway.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
In 1999 I Backpacked through Russia. I have walked around Red Square and around the perimeter of the Kremlin. Even back then there were hundreds of tourists lining up to see Stalin's body, Lining up to see the Crown Jewells (which are on the inside of the perimeter of the Kremlin). Not too many would have had camera's on their phones but most of us carried video camera's. There's an outdoor Bar in sight of there outside the bolshoi theatre. Thousands of people would have seen this pyramid over the kremlin. Hundreds of tourists also. There's no way they could have taken everyone's camera's and phones.

This is a fake or there would be more video's released by now pure and simple.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by chopppacalamari

Fotocamera and mobile phone in 1808?

I think that you are on the wrong thread.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

" The event was accompanied from a sound more and more hard,"

This part reminds me of the booming noise people keep hearing now, often it starts low and gets louder and louder.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

search for ufo over a55 chester
thats my old account and very real
but we never saw any lights/flames

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

This story is news to me. What it sounds like from the description is that the craft used at least two different types of propulsion. It used some sort of propulsion that was expelled out of an oval port on one of the ends to travel horizontally, then some sort of gravity/anti-gravity drive to propel the craft upwards into space.

The craft was using the propulsion being expelled from the port on the end to travel horizontally, then it stopped in mid-air, turned off the horizontal propulsion, then activated (or increased) the vertical drive to propel the craft to space. Absolutely fascinating!

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
One possible answer is a hot air balloon, which was invented in 1782 in France.....

The hot air balloon is the oldest successful human-carrying flight technology. It is in a class of aircraft known as balloon aircraft. On November 21, 1783, in Paris, France, the first untethered[1] manned flight was made by Jean-François Pilâtre de Rozier and François Laurent d'Arlandes in a hot air balloon created on December 14, 1782 by the Montgolfier brothers.

Wikipedia

Having been only first flown 25 years previous it would still be a mystery to most people who had not seen one.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Krusty the Klown

For your theory to be true, they would have to have been flying around balloons that were the shape of monoliths laying on their sides. And then, there would have to have been flame as the balloon ascended high into the sky all the way until it wasn't visible anymore.

But the story states that the flame (that wasn't a flame) turned off just before the craft ascended into space.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
reply to post by Char-Lee

This story is news to me. What it sounds like from the description is that the craft used at least two different types of propulsion. It used some sort of propulsion that was expelled out of an oval port on one of the ends to travel horizontally, then some sort of gravity/anti-gravity drive to propel the craft upwards into space.

The craft was using the propulsion being expelled from the port on the end to travel horizontally, then it stopped in mid-air, turned off the horizontal propulsion, then activated (or increased) the vertical drive to propel the craft to space. Absolutely fascinating!

LOOK AT THE ONE ON THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE!
www.alien-ufo-pictures.com...

I couldn't figure out how to put a picture of it here!

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Such an incredible story, and if true, should have been able to be seen by a lot of people.

So why do we have only a single written account with some sketches?

This story needs some corroboration.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

What occurred to me was that early balloons may not have been shaped like the hot air balloons we know today, they may have have had to use rigid structures, like dirigibles did, as they probably did not have rubber or synthetic materials to make a balloon as we know them today. Much like the Wright Bros aircraft they were unlike anything today.

As for the disappearing into space, I don't have an answer for, as they could only ascend to an altitude that would enable the pilots to breathe and not freeze.

Just a thought that's all, as 95% of todays sightings can be explained, maybe it was the same back then too.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join