It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 Horns of Revelations and Amero

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Just made by a coin designer as a prototype.
But potential coinage.
I bought these coins from the minter himself who owns an old Denver, Co. Minting press.

Here is just some pics,
Cheers

[edit on 09/28/2009 by ontariocanada]

[edit on 09/28/2009 by ontariocanada]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlreadyGone
I just read that Latin America is adopting the Sucre', the Gulf states are tentatively adopting the Gulfo, and of course EU has Euro. If the US Dollar collapses in 2010, will the USA, Mexico, Canada adopt the Amero? And if so, will this culminate into an eventual 10 Economic Districts over 7 continents? Could these be the 7 heads with 10 horns and 10 crowns described in the Book of Revelations?
These 10 horns with 10 crowns have the authority and power of kings, but are not kingdoms. They answer to the Beast whom gives them power... the beast or world government. What are your thoughts?

Well if any of this stuff actually happens, I guess I found a new religion.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by troubleshooter

You are either already in the Kingdom of Heaven or you are not...
...there is no alternative middle ground...
...and if you are not you will play a role in the fulfillment of the prophecies.

I think if you really press this question about in-betweens, with no middle ground existing, you will find the answers why Christians are very one-sided and drawn to their faith. It is a narrow path.

The reason is demons, the powers and principalities of darkness, led by the spirit of the anti-christ. Satan, or Sheol, may just be a place or a location, but the name in inter-changeable for the spirit leader, fallen angel who is prince of the power of the air. (An aside, that doesn't directly point to chemtrails, but it does further the possibility).

Consider the demon-related threads, and talk of possession that you can recall. It is a serious subject, and undermines all talks of "dogma" and religious differences. The souls of the damned, and proof of some peoples immortality for those who recognize those chained to the power of dark ideologies.

Suppose someone says:

I'm considering trying to summon a demon, and I want to know what you think about how to go about this. Should I use a pentagram on the floor, and what protection should I have to make sure I don't get possessed?

Do you switch personalities now to consider what they are saying, do you recall anything related to Christianity, or God, or do you have another direction in your thoughts? Any cold chills in the air as you contemplate the topic?

We turn to God because He knows our plight, loves us very much, and will help us against the spirits of evil. We are not "gods" ourselves, only humans, and we respect our position as such. We love Jesus for many reasons, but it's not simply for selfish protection. The Holy Spirit of God was His gift to us, and it's up to us to discover what plan will guide our lives.

Too much negative focas on dark spirits and evil inevitably leads to a slavery to demons. We can't fight them alone; they are too strong, too devious, too insiduous, too experienced, and have had centuries to perfect their methods. They are also collectively united in the spirit of the anti-christ, and will work tirelessly, as ants in a nest, to draw people away from
God. We have protection, and can fight these spirits, but not through our own strength. There is a "grey area" for Christians who are in apostosy, lost in worldly ways, who have "fallen asleep" in spirit. Yet for those who seek the devils methods to fight the devil and his demons, what hope do they have of a successful outcome. It's an exercise in spiritual self-delusion. There really is no middle ground.

[edit on 14-4-2010 by Northwarden]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
To think that what you read in Revelations is just a game plan tells me that you THINK you are beginning to figure it out. You need far more information. There is no game plan Jesus has told us what will come so we can be prepared and warn others.
Humans and their pride think that we are the end all. We are as the fish in springtime running upstream to spawn. Some will make it and others won't but GOD is already there. Man is still in the egg and bound by confusion.
God is the Alfa and the Omega. He is already at the finish line waiting for us to cross over. Jesus God's word and is written in pen so we can know him. But the word has already crossed over and is waiting with the father. He knows the end from the beginning. All things work according to the council of his will.
If God tells you he is going to do something he will do it. He won't give you a game plan he will tell you the way it will be.
you need to get to know the true God

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join