It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Matrix is Illusion

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
We are all one.

Thats the truth.

The science behind religion is a basic understanding of Sacred Geometry.

The Golden Ratio.

It is a giant mathematical scheme with one simple truth. It is all part of the Golden Ratio.

So that means that GOD is conciouscness.
That means that light is the product of consciousness and that dark is the absence of light.
That means to have a physical realm you must have a balance of both.

The real matrix is the Golden Ratio.

But the matrix we live in today is a manipulation.

It was created by greed. Greed is not the right word, what about power? Or is there a word for both?

The matrix we live in today is a prison of our own consciescness, our thought.

Most of us believe that we must pay taxes, we must honor our country, blah blah blah.
The simple truth of the matter is that we don't.

The only reason we pay retribution to the powers that be is that for some reason most of us believe that we are supposed to is because we choose to live in the dark and to seek light and to understand the truth is to release yourself from your physical body by understanding the truth.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Well said friend!

We are indeed all one, however in today's matrix, we too often forget it.

It always puzzles me when I see people act out to help strangers and commit other acts of kindness from the depths of their hearts, only to turn on another in acts of aggression and oppression.

If there were a single event that happened that could prove, without doubt, the existence of this truth to even the most cold-hearted ignorant fools, I'm sure change could be brought about very swiftly.

I have always felt manipulated by society, since I can remember, and have always felt powerless in the face of this oppression. But as I have gotten older, I have come to realize that I have the power to create, and that is all the power I will ever need. It is places and people like ATS that remind me that I'm not alone in the struggle for a better world.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Okay.

I cannot stand it anymore.

IT IS A MOVIE. A WORK OF FANTASY.

Not a philosophical movement in leather coats.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Yes actually todays matrix is like a movie.

This was done by the man known as Shakespear or Sir Francis Bacon.

"The whole world is a stage"

Very theatrical indeed.

Edit: The movie Matrix is a fantasy, like one that Mr Rockefeller would dream up. Like in the movie Avatar. In the movie the Matrix Neo is the "one" of a group of 5th generation humans that are literally controlled as avatars in a video game meets reality pipedream, copying the true matrix and implementing it in a computer program.

[edit on 21-12-2009 by 12.21.12]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Heres a little more truth.

Lets say I decide to moon a bunch of nuns on their way to church?

Who is going to stop me? Jesus? St. Peter, what, who?

Aha, it all is storyboarded, if it is not on the storyboard it is a crime.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I don't agree with the analogy of "worldly stage" or "acting" or any of that story-boarding life type of logic to describe the nature of experiencing illusory physical reality, but what can I say? The English language and any other language humanity has come up with can't accurately describe my cognition.

[edit on 21-12-2009 by GrandKitaro777]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by GrandKitaro777

Well your mushroom hat speaks miles.

What can you say about your own human condition.
Life is full of flavors isn't it?

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Sorry let me correct myself.

Why do you think it is not an act?

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
Okay.

I cannot stand it anymore.

IT IS A MOVIE. A WORK OF FANTASY.

Not a philosophical movement in leather coats.

OK I can't stand it either, why do replies along these lines always seem to imply that because an idea has been expressed in a movies it is any less truthful. Oh yes and I notice that flag contribution levels are often very low from such posters too!

Matrix and implying we are part of one is not the copyright of any movie. In fact it's a healthy mindset to adopt. If anything the movie has shifted our mindset to the possibility, a very strong one I might add, that our reality is and has been manifested/steered to aid the feeding off of our energies. Yes just like a battery. Only cos the majority are too stupid to see their energy being drained they think it the stuff of movies 'exclusively'. Wake up smell the coffee or THEY WILL IMPRISON YOUR MIND GIVEN THE CHANCE.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
You can equally be imprisioned by locking down your mind about something. Just because something looks interesting, and could be an interesting thought to mull, doesn't make it a good idea to adopt it as your main mind set.

There was no "matrix" before the movie.

You can entertain ideas without becoming them.

Try it.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Well in a sense you are right.

The matrix of today is not the same matrix depicted in the movie. The architect of the matrix we live in today was Julius Caesar. It is more less a big brother type of program in which political powers are established closely with religion. It is a system closer to freemasonry, on a grand scale.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12

Well your mushroom hat speaks miles.

What can you say about your own human condition.
Life is full of flavors isn't it?

It's a norm full of ignorant people. Pretty much a bland life.

Sorry let me correct myself. Why do you think it is not an act?

The terms/phrases "acting" and "worldly stage" usually implies having a script before the play and acting out the script. Acting this script implies everything happening by destiny and destiny is bull# in this case. Every volition act has a potential, causing this potential require freewill. Whether my freewill allows me to choose a orange or an apple or any other choice, I will choose one and the other item, which was my potential choice at that point of time, will cease becoming my choice. Consequently, it will be lost in a black hole of creation.

Destiny does not dictate freewill.

The elite are not acting like they want you suffer, are they?

[edit on 22-12-2009 by GrandKitaro777]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Yes I agree. Though the world stage, really is limited to key events that shape things to come in the political arena and not so much on a personal level. Freewill ultimately decides on a personal level.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
We are all one.

Thats the truth.

The science behind religion is a basic understanding of Sacred Geometry.

The Golden Ratio.

It is a giant mathematical scheme with one simple truth. It is all part of the Golden Ratio.

So that means that GOD is conciouscness.
That means that light is the product of consciousness and that dark is the absence of light.
That means to have a physical realm you must have a balance of both.

The real matrix is the Golden Ratio.

But the matrix we live in today is a manipulation.

It was created by greed. Greed is not the right word, what about power? Or is there a word for both?

The matrix we live in today is a prison of our own consciescness, our thought.

Most of us believe that we must pay taxes, we must honor our country, blah blah blah.
The simple truth of the matter is that we don't.

The only reason we pay retribution to the powers that be is that for some reason most of us believe that we are supposed to is because we choose to live in the dark and to seek light and to understand the truth is to release yourself from your physical body by understanding the truth.
Now here's a post from someone else who knows how things REALLY are, and there aren't many of us!

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

You can equally be imprisioned by locking down your mind about something. Just because something looks interesting, and could be an interesting thought to mull, doesn't make it a good idea to adopt it as your main mind set.

There was no "matrix" before the movie.

You can entertain ideas without becoming them.

Here is the architect in the movie explaining the Matrix.
It is based on truth. Which is why most people tend to lend credibility to the movie.
The architect states that they are the 5th generation of humans. Currently we are fourth generation of humans, so therefor the matrix movie was thought to take place in the future after the 4th generation was destroyed.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
By this logic, the Smurfs are deep social commentary.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Not really.

The reason truth is revealed in such a way is to mold the collective consciousness.
That is why successful people always write their ideas and goals down on paper and why Hollywood even attempts to bring far fetched ideas to life. Because if it is not on the storyboard, it doesn't happen.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

Well...... conciousness "may" not be important in the desgin or structure of the fractal universe. It may simply be the biproduct of a galactic process.

But then again if we gain the knowledge to control the magnetic feilds our galactic supercluster creates then we could potentialiy controll the foundation of a universal fractal resolution above ours.

*crickets*

[edit on 22-12-2009 by Wertdagf]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

LOL. I think it's kinda scary. The thing with cern and the possibility of government intelligence aqcuiring citizens as dopplegangers in our own fabricated reality. But something went wrong somewhere at sometime I imagine thats where we are today.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

I dont think anything is going wrong. Theres been to much time.... everything would be known by now, more than enough time to create a model for every variable. Everythings going right as scheduled in its awesome horror.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join