It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satanic Cookies in your cabinet

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by AlreadyGone

zesta bacwards is not aztec......

You could make a point for your other arguments though....

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Look, we already know that the food industry poisons us on a daily basis so that the pharma companies can use us as lab rats.

All the proof I need is in the name.

Food & Drug Admnistration

WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU EVER HAVE THE DRUGS ADMINISTERED BY THE SAME PEOPLE WHO ADMINISTER THE FOOD?

This is completely ridiculous.

That being said, I really doubt they are trying to get to us in any sort of religious sort of way, perhaps because I don't believe in such nonsense ( in my opinion) and can't comprehend how any intelligent human being could be swayed to favor God or the Devil with food.

Seems a little ridiculous isn't it?

~Keeper

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I liked where you were going with this thread despite some of the sillyness.
Kind of reminds me of the one time that I was driving down a major arterie of a local highway and noticing just how many Hotels and Motels had a planet symbol of some sort with 'serpent' like iconography. Some more obvious than others. The number of these kinds of logos counted was more than I can care to remember!

The most obvious one was probably Clarion Hotels logo...

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Kiwis do have seeds, but they are vestigial. kiwis and bananas have developed a new way to reproduce (all the while keeping their fruit). they have a giant seed like thing, kinda looks like a football (American).
Picture of a banana tree.
www.cse.umich.edu...=bermuda/banana.jpg

the main thing that makes a growth on a plant a fruit is that it is created when pollen (male gamete) unites with an ovum (female gamete). the end result is basically the kid, with seeds.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Wow, you guys are awesome... and way too generous. Also, some are wrapped a little too tight. The snow is over and has since moved north of NC . Now I'm ready for some sun and grillin'out.
Anyway, the entire point of this was to have some fun and speculate a little to pass the time. I really admire the views and the amount of knowlege concentrated here at this sight. Some really smart people.
On a serious note, the amount of info, concetration of ideas, wide speculation covering a wide variety of angles, and good old fashioned surveillence of the "buzz" or what folks are talking about...is exactly why the Feds would moniter this sight.
Trust me...they would. One of my customers worked for the CIA, ...as a tourist traveling by bike. All he had to do was travel and sightsee and get a feel for what the locals in Egypt were talking about. Then once a week, simply call in his info by radio or by letter at predetermined dropsights. Did this for about 5 years, worked sateside and then retired.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Iceberg lettuce. Celebrating the deaths of all those people on the Titanic?

That is definately demonic.

Oh, and rhubarb - all stalk and no seed. Veggie all the way!

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Don't forget Nate's hotdogs. Nate's backwards is satan.
Paul is dead
Paul is dead
Paul is dead

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   

after thinking long and hard on this, i would advise you to only eat Fig Newtons - from now until judgment day!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join