It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incredible New Documentary: "Quantum Communication"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I always wondered why when i would walk past any radio it would go either fuzzy or clear. This is great stuff, S&F and Can't thank you enough. This is like a new zeitgeist movie for me lol.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I just watched the documentary now and I found it very insightful. It contained a lot of good information and some stuff that was new to me which made me look up more information on those subjects.

Definitely recommend anyone to watch this video, it's well worth your time.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Thank you DD this is cool stuff. I posted it on my facebook page to share with my friends. Thanks again!!!

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by gandhi
I always wondered why when i would walk past any radio it would go either fuzzy or clear. This is great stuff, S&F and Can't thank you enough. This is like a new zeitgeist movie for me lol.

This was one of the coolest bits on the video. It's one of those things that we have always known from our father etc, but never actually questioned as to why it happens!! brilliant!

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
dang. that was an awesome video series. Star and Flag.

Two lines

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
One of my pet theories is where you get the ancient stories of wizards, enchantors and the like. Those individuals knew our potential and utilised it, firmly bounded in ritual and mumbo jumbo of course. But, mankind being as he is, it was deemed too dangerous and supressed.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Seriously good documentary bridging the gap between science and spirituality , what floored me was the section about sending intentions and the photographs of bio photon emissions beaming out of the sender into the receiver! WOW!

This is like a spiritual zeitgeist for sure ....... a real eye opener!

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
What about the effects of a negative relationship?

Mind over mater? I think this is true, but what effect does it have on you then, when your significant other expresses an atmosphere of doom? Consistently?

I have had in my life many many relationships, the person that I am with now seems to be unable to exist for a day without being extremely negative. Of course I was attracted to her because she was hot, and very accomplished. But of late she seems to be in an almost eternal state of despair. As a student of The Law of Attraction and somebody who left the Jesuit Priesthood I have witnessed things that are clear to me, and yet I can not convince her.

I believe she has an amazing ability to influence her environment directly. An example would be when she believed that our house was haunted, she would close doors and turn off lights, and then later go up to check and the doors would be opened and the lights turned on. I have personally seen this happen. When she is adamant that things will go wrong, things will break. I have seen her in her hopeless rants only to result in some major appliance breaking a few hours later.

I have seen rolling breakages happen almost daily, gutters getting ripped off by the wind, the dryer motor breaking, the central heating system breaking, the water heater breaking, her car breaking down, and every step of the way she curses our life and how bad things are the only possibility.

Of course I have tried to for years convince her that things like this are possibly a manifestation of her anticipation for the negative, and of course she thinks I'm a flake who does not understand how bad things are.

It's really wearing on me. How can I move to higher ground while several hours of my day consist of listening to someone telling me how impossible it is to be comfortable and happy?

She has gotten herself so worked up that she dwells on stress and anticipating negative events, and when I see appliances and other things in our home die behind every crazy rant, I can't help but think that it may have something to do with the negativity she broadcasts.

I would like to hear other opinions and especially opinions from people who have lived in similar relationships.

That's what I'm beginning to wonder about at this time in my life. Could this actually be a manifestation to that degree?

Could this all be something that I actually could change? Change through only myself, without trying to change the world. Is this literally a separate reality that I have the power to manipulate?

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   
All this is interesting because we already know that the observer changes the behavior of the particles that make up our physical reality. This is the foundation of quantum physics.

Its only natural to conclude that our consciousness plays a large part in creating our reality. Perhaps nothing even exists without us, however egocentric that sounds.

Thanks for posting. These videos go hand in hand with current science. Our minds are probably very, very powerful if trained and used the right way.

[edit on 20-12-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by factbeforefiction

Hi there - this thread really struck a chord with me, my missus can be extremely negative at times to the point where the atmosphere in the house feels terrible, Friday being a perfect example of this, I actually went to my bed early for a break, next morning washing machine is bust, door won't open...could be something in this..

cheers

berth

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dagar

Originally posted by Lasheic

Quantum Mysticism. *yawn*

.... and you lost me right there

Anyone who comes to a discussion with such a loaded opening statement is going to be wearing a pair of blinkers you could fit on an elephant.

I agree.

Preconceived notions prevent true critical analysis.

The only difference between science and magic is understanding…

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

S&F

I have been reading about just this kind of stuff in Dolores Cannon's books, "The Convoluted Universe" (Books 1, 2 and 3).

I started reading these books months ago and your timing for these videos is perfect. Thanks for sharing!

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
My partner and I have just watched the first 12 epsiodes we stopped short of finishing because we had a strong desire to meditate. After we came back from our meditation, we began talking about the science behind it and of what we had learnt.

I have been aware of this type of energy/harmonic resonation since I was about 16 however. my partner has always shrugged this and put barriers up to maintain the lack of awareness. This is until recently.

We meditate together now for no more than 30 mins and after these sessions always we encounter something extraordinary.

This documentary film puts our experiences and understandings into words that people can understand on a conscious level.

Star Flag and thankyou for sharing something that you thought would be beneficial to others. For those people that mock this and keep their barriers up a time will come for you when you least expect it I assure you.

Peace

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kaytagg
Read about QM before listening to youtube videos on it.

It's not that these documentaries are bad, or inaccurate (although since I haven't watched them all, I can't vouch for this), but rather there is not enough time in a day to explain QM even at a layman's level.

READ READ READ READ READ
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1d145153e3d5.jpg[/atsimg]

I read that when I was a kid, and trust me, it's great having a little knowledge about something that most people don't understand AT ALL!

After you educate yourself a little, you'll occasionally find threads about QM by people who don't have a freaking clue what they're talking about, and you'll be laughing your butt off at what they have to say.

Seriously.. It'll make you feel superior for having knowledge and a clearer understanding of what others struggle immensely with.

[edit on 18-12-2009 by Kaytagg]

And that those goes for ALL science! I agree it can be very funny at times. At others it can be quite frustrating when the ignorant "view" seems to be gathering followers......ah well humans can be such sheep at times.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by factbeforefiction

Been there, done that. Does this negativity have a pronounced effect on you? Of course, you can indirectly change her a bit, but only through silent leadership, and even then it is her choice. If she is having a significant effect on you, and you have no kids or tying binds, I would suggest you reevaluate. I would suggest you reflect regardless.

In a previous serious relationship, my wife was always tearing everything down emotionally and intellectually. I was far from perfect of course, and I am sure I fed into the feedback loop in many ways. That being said, her matrix affected me for a solid year after the breakup.

No matter how "hot" she is, I would do some serious reflection. I would rather have a plain, loving woman than a selfish, drama-centric, negative nancy any day of the week. One of those who takes the game of, "attack his ego in order that he might prove himself a worthy creator" far too far. It wasn't the typical insert a crack in the ego and allow outside light to shine in. It was full-fledge demolition, the behavior of a self-loathing saboteur. Not saying in any way that your significant other is like this, but I am sharing my personal experience. You, knowing yourself and her, already know the answers to your questions. Trust yourself.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I could look at David Sereda all day long but his voice gives me herpes!
This is my second line.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Indeed, a most intreguing sphere of knowledge, a realm known by adepts since long ago, now becoming a common knowledge and not before time.

For those who may not have seen this yet, check this out as well.

uk.imdb.com...
[Avalable on torrent @ thepiratebay.org... Sequel, What the bleep 2 - down the rabbit hole. thepiratebay.org... ]
uk.imdb.com...

[edit on 20-12-2009 by DeltaPan]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
While the documentary itself seems interesting, I find it somewhat troubling that none of the 'doctors' and many other 'experts' appearing on the video (I've watched 5 parts so far) cannot be validiated by sources for there were very little or none information available - for example, like wikipedia:

Dr. Bruce Lipton:

Dr. Bruce Lipton is an American geneticist, who attempts to "bridge the gap that was formed some 150 - 200 years ago, when the French biologist Jean-Baptiste de Lamarck and later Charles Darwin published, amongst other writings The Origin of Species". Lipton promotes the idea that genes and DNA can be manipulated by our beliefs

Source.

Stanislav O'jack:

There were no results matching the query.

Source.

Dr. Lynn Sereda:

You may create the page "Lynn sereda", but consider checking the search results below to see whether it is already covered.

Source.

David Sereda:

You may create the page "David sereda", but consider checking the search results below to see whether it is already covered.

Source.

And furthermore, Claude Swanson, who in the documentary is represented as a M.I.T researcher, doesn't appear on the M.I.T people directory:

There were 7 matches to your request.

Swanson, Ashley Terese.....Economics, year G
Swanson, Christopher J.....MIT Affiliate
Swanson, Eric A............Laboratory for Information and Decision Systems
Swanson, Gary J............Lincoln Laboratory
Swanson, Ian J.............MIT Affiliate
Swanson, Kimberly M........MIT Affiliate
Swanson, Torre M...........Management, year 2

Source.

In fact, the only doctor whose credentials very quickly verifiable, was the William Tiller:

William A. Tiller, Ph.D. is professor emeritus of Materials Science and Engineering at Stanford University.

Source.

So, the documentary as it is, holds little or none credibility as in terms of verifiability; that doesn't necessarily degrade the value of information though, as the phenomenas themselves can be observed.

-v

[edit on 20-12-2009 by v01i0]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I'm about to plug through some more of these videos (I wish I had more time in the day!).

Anyhow, something keeps coming to mind when I ponder these things. I keep thinking back to the holographic reality theories. IF those theories are correct, and I strongly believe they are, and people are able to perform these things (the heart anticipating a random event 6 seconds before hand, etc.) then I don't see why we humans couldn't bend all of the rules with proper training.

I was speaking about this with a coworker the other day and it is kinda' weird...once I bring up "holographic reality" she just turns off.
It is a subject that she doesn't want to hear about at all. It scares her.
I find that very odd. If reality is but a hologram and we are active creators/participants it opens the door for ALL KINDS of VERY EXCITING possibilities.

Anyhow, I'll try and add more thoughts when I have watched some more of the videos.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
"No one has been able to determine where the string cores(*) travel to, other than the fact, that they disappear into other dimension and reappear." (Part 7, 2:36)

That kind of statement is precisely an good example of the amount of the assumptions made by Sereda; it is stated as a plain fact, that the certain particles(*) travels into other dimensions.

(*) Not sure if I heard the name correctly.

What other dimension? Who has seen the other dimensions? Why they cannot just disappear and appear in somewhere else? How can anyone know anything about other dimensions, and whether they exists or not.

That is all just assumptions. This documentary is treading upon the thin ice.

-v

[edit on 20-12-2009 by v01i0]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join