It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incredible New Documentary: "Quantum Communication"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
reply to post by awake1234

Dr. Claude Swanson is amazing. I bought his book, "The Synchronized Universe" many years ago, and have worn the pages thin from reading it so many times. One of the most fascinating books I have ever read. I would highly recommend it to anyone who enjoys fringe science and the paranormal. He ties the two subjects together amazingly IMHO.

This book available in PDF (free lol) dude if so post a link if you would be so so kind please.

Having read this book (and others similar one would presume) any changes in your life ?

I'm not trying to be a wanker here or anything but am genuinely interested in whether you have better health or are more prosperous or get laid more etc .

It's kind of like the way I ask the door knocking xtians why I should join their gang, how do I benefit what's in it for me?

I'm not one to pooh anything without as much info as possible and I would consider your personal (truthful without embellishment) experiences (if any) useful info.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by RestingInPieces
I watched it up to around the four minute mark when he started babbling about how consciousness and the "observer" effect things on the quantum level.

If you don't understand why this is WRONG WRONG WRONG, I suggest you study.

DISINFO AGENT ALERT "Dangerdeath" you've been added to the list of disinfo agents. Another recent member who offers no proof to back up your OPINION. I'm on to you. Loser!

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
The human mind is a computer built to interpret the physical world.

The brain also stores information like a computer.

There has to be an awareness within the human somewhere to untangle and make sense of the sensory data that is coming into the brain/computer.

The psychedelic research done my Dr. Rick Strassman when coupled with quantum science is going to dramatically alter our outlook on the relationship between ourselves and reality:

www.rickstrassman.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by moocowman

Hi moocowman (great handle BTW, haha).

I don't know if it is available in pdf.

One thing I would like to make VERY clear here, and even in relation to my OP---I am not making STATEMENTS (outside of my enthusiasm for what I found to be a very interesting series) about the subject material, as much as pondering possibilities behind these things. That is why I had so many question marks in my opening post on the thread. I find this type of exploration in possibilities of consciousness and realities to be a highly fascinating subject, and enjoy pondering the "what-if?" of existence. I understand that many will not share my enthusiasm, and many will violently disagree with my viewpoints, and that is perfectly okay.

As far as whether Swanson's book changed my life for the better, or helped me get laid (lol)...I would say that it opened my mind to certain things and piqued my interest in areas I had heretofore not really paid any mind to. Things such as remote viewing, biosensitivity of other organisms such as plants / fauna, and studies done through organizations such as the Princeton PEAR lab which recieved little to no press coverage in terms of their findings (which to say the very least were quite interesting IMHO) on psychic phenomena and other fringe areas. His description on non-local phenomena and parallel dimensions / realities, and how such things might be explained was captivating to me personally. Did it vastly improve my life? Can't go that far, but I did enjoy reading the book immensely.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

DISINFO AGENT ALERT "Dangerdeath" you've been added to the list of disinfo agents. Another recent member who offers no proof to back up your OPINION. I'm on to you. Loser!

An ignorant lazy pompous buffoon calling an informed intelligent person a loser, how typical of ATSIS...

These experiments demonstrate a puzzling relationship between the act of measurement and the system being measured, although it is clear from experiment that an "observer" consisting of a single electron is sufficient -- the observer need not be a conscious observer.
source

Please don't insult others unless you can back up the assertion that he is indeed a loser. His statement in which you are replying to is very valid and correct, it is of no consequence of his own if you wish to make ill informed assumptions of character upon him based by your own limitations of knowledge and capacity to verify the statement. Laziness is a horrible quality, you shouldn't remain ignorant and lazy if you want to start slinging around unfounded insults.

If you still do not understand the observer effect and it's relation to quantum physics, then please look it up. There are many great tools out there on the internet that can teach you a plethora of knew knowledge and information that you may not have previously been aware of. No one will judge you for taking the initiative to actively learn new information that may or may not change your views of reality.

You came off as seemingly very angry for his honest and correct comment and his urgency that those who think otherwise need to study quantum mechanics a little more. What he stated wasn't an attack on your intelligence, so there is no real need for you to take it so personally. However, I will and am attacking your intelligence in such a nice and polite manner because your a complete tool and to see such a redneck hick response of anger as that is just absolutely ridiculous. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas sir, and a happy New Year!

[edit on 19-12-2009 by sirnex]

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
O.K. I just finished the whole documentary. Sereda is really flaky but I appreciate him making these films. I saw his interview with Boyd Bushman on youtube as well -- part of another doc he did. I've read a couple of Sereda's books as well and heard his c2c interview when he was on with John Hutchinson.

I've read William Tiller's book as well. All these models in quantum consciousness, etc. are just that -- models.

But the actual practice is way different -- the paranormal research George P. Hanson has a better model.

paranormaltrickster.blogspot.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Hi DD,

Great videos, I watched them all and enjoyed it all.

Ive seen a couple of David Seredas films before and he is a clever guy. Asks some good questions and really gets us wondering.

Heres a quick list of my best bits from this -

1/ How he shows us that we are antennas by placing his hands on the radio antenna - One of those very cool, simple experiments!

2/ all the parts about the Human Voltage levels were interesting. Some cool experiments been done in this field.

3/ Dr Bruce Lipton - This guy had great ideas. Going to look into him today.

4/ Max Planck and Einsteins quotes - Never tire of seeing these great words

5/ Stanislav Jack - The guy who took photos showing angelic beings etc - never heard of this guy, going to look into this.

6/ Solar Flare Activity and its effects on Body Voltage. - Wow, so we are at a deep minimum just now, but supposed to be at the next max. by mid 2013.

7/ The sound of the Earth against the sound of birds, - this was amazing! Got to look more into this too.

Thats the bits I really enjoyed. Gives me lots to look into over the Holidays. Thanks DD.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brainbow
I tried watching it, and I only made it until the second video. He starts comparing rocks to CD's. Then he goes on to say "we made this awesome necklace where we imprinted the healing power of the universe on it so you can gain its benifits!" (or whatever), and I can't help but think... if I wear a DVD around my neck im not going to magically absorb any of the information, nor am I even going to be affected by whatever is on there. I'm having difficulty taking this man seriously, or taking what he says credibly.

It reminded me of when I went to a spiritual and alternate medicines expo and a lady was selling pictures of "auras" and when I asked her why the picture of the aura around one baby was exactly the same as a picture of an aura of another baby, (despite the fact that the second baby had actually fallen over at the moment of the photo and was only partially in the photo, yet the aura remained perfectly centered), she could only repeat several times, "Babys and animals live in a different spiritual dimension!" Its like you know all these fancy words and ideas that sound good but when you put them together it really sounds like a nonsensical sham.

I was a bit dubiouse at first but if you had have watched on theres its actually leading up to some incredible theorys and experiments

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Demin,
I watched all; thank you very much for a fabulous find. To share opinons, I found it to be God the Creator/Jesus Christ affirming and affirming of many many things said in the Bible that came to mind. Alternatively, beginning in #13 thru end, the series swings off into New Age Religion conclusions: we are gods, we can be gods, we are the rulers of our destiny. This being the case, it would have been better for the speakers/producers to NOT quote the Bible. Why is it that folks who don't believe in the Bible want to quote it to SUPPORT their alternative (nonBiblical) conclusions? Further, in segment 13 and 14, the segments quote "the Gospel of Thomas". Folks, the Thomas Gospel is NOT in teh Bible. It is known as a "Gnostic" book. Gnostic as in the "G" in masonic symbolism.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
You had me interested and enthralled until he started talking about toroidal pendants with the energy of tachyons. By then I was just waiting for the 800 number and the no risk free trial.

So this has dropped from a must see tonight to a bookmark to watch when I get a chance.

I'm a big fan of anything to do with quantum mechanics or quantum physics and I strongly believe that we have the potential to realise within us the ability to affect the collapsing wave function of any event. In fact I always play texas hold 'em with that in mind. If Mel Gibson as Maverick can affect the collapsing wave function of the next card then so can I.!

S&F anyway because I will watch the rest eventually.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Looks like I will be pretty busy tomorrow viewing these clips!

Thank you

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirnex
reply to post by zarp3333

An ignorant lazy pompous buffoon calling an informed intelligent person a loser, how typical of ATSIS...

These experiments demonstrate a puzzling relationship between the act of measurement and the system being measured, although it is clear from experiment that an "observer" consisting of a single electron is sufficient -- the observer need not be a conscious observer.
source

Please don't insult others unless you can back up the assertion that he is indeed a loser. His statement in which you are replying to is very valid and correct, it is of no consequence of his own if you wish to make ill informed assumptions of character upon him based by your own limitations of knowledge and capacity to verify the statement. Laziness is a horrible quality, you shouldn't remain ignorant and lazy if you want to start slinging around unfounded insults.

If you still do not understand the observer effect and it's relation to quantum physics, then please look it up. There are many great tools out there on the internet that can teach you a plethora of knew knowledge and information that you may not have previously been aware of. No one will judge you for taking the initiative to actively learn new information that may or may not change your views of reality.

You came off as seemingly very angry for his honest and correct comment and his urgency that those who think otherwise need to study quantum mechanics a little more. What he stated wasn't an attack on your intelligence, so there is no real need for you to take it so personally. However, I will and am attacking your intelligence in such a nice and polite manner because your a complete tool and to see such a redneck hick response of anger as that is just absolutely ridiculous. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas sir, and a happy New Year!

[edit on 19-12-2009 by sirnex]

POT

KETTLE

BLACK

You seem to be the angry one with an agenda. Why don't you CHILLAX? I always find it funny when posters become the very thing they are criticizing others for.

I'm assuming you've never heard of the Copenhagen Interpretation which according to your source (Wikipedia) is still the most favoured quantum theory among the scientists. So don't go spewing supposed 'facts' because facts are few and far between in the quantum realm.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Greetings DimensionalDetective!

You have my thanks for posting this documentary!! Great knowledge for the advanced researcher, and novice researcher aswell!
I gained a wealth of knowledge from this, and after I watched it, I had one of the best nights rest Ive had in months!!
You see I have been tuning myself out of this universal freaquency here lately and its good to be reminded of these things! It did make a difference in my life! And I feel much better today just having seen this.. Its amazing what vibrations can do for us on all levels..

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/612fa59d8668.jpg[/atsimg]

Quantum Mysticism. *yawn*

If you're looking for new religion, I guess that's just as good as Christianity, Islam, or Zoroastrian. I don't think you're going to find any truth or meaning... but the befuddlement in the "quirky world of quarks" could provide a convincing cover for awhile. After all, if you think you know Quantum Theory, you don't know quantum theory!! Right..! Right!!?! Sounds perfect for those religious types who geek out on magical vacuous awe and love to claim they know they know, while still having the elbow room of vagueness for all the mental gymnastics and apologetics you need to mock the unbelievers - yet never have to admit you were wrong. It's almost like your old religion, eh?

At any rate, if you want to actually dig into the science of Quantum Physics from a standpoint of understanding - then I would suggest this OpenCourseWare lecture series from Stanford University. Sorry Shake... if you thought a two hour video was a "bit much"? You may want to pass. This lecture series is about twenty hours start to finish. And I think you'll be much better for it. Just don't expect to find god.

Full Playlist: Lectures 1 - 10.

Also... on the subject of consciousness, I find far more merit in the fields of psychology. I'll post a few here.

Enjoy.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Awesome documentary, I find it amazing how they present the examples of alot of their subtopics and present scientific investigations on alot of odd phenomenon pertaining to conscience and quantum physics... good stuff and worth the time...

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Loved watching the videos.

Thanks for posting!

AAC

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
About the stones that everyone seems to be upset about... ... The guy doesn't actually try to sell you the stones.
However, I may dig into this guy's information to see if he actually has some for sell.
I would be willing to try and duplicate the guy's experiment.

If they can boost my body's electrical output, I would consider it money well spent.

From what I've watched of the videos so far, I am enjoying them.
I didn't like "Crystal" in the videos at all. She seemed like a total airhead. And come on, if you are going to be new agey, and whatnot, at least be a little slutty. She was trying to tell people not to date or have flings?!

What a waste.

I've made it through like number seven so far and it is pretty interesting.
Some of which I know is a genuine "mystery", if you will. "Mother's intuition" is a very real thing. Fathers can even possess it.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
By understanding do you mean actually reading the previous comments? I already stated that Leonard Susskind dismisses nonlinear quantum mechanics from the get go in that lecture series -- yet M.I.T. has published books on nonlinear quantum mechanics -- it's completely accepted by other mainstream quantum physicists. It's not woo-woo or anything.

So again there's a wide margin of disagreement about "what" quantum mechanics "is." Obviously David Sereda is silly and I slept through most of the movie -- well I would nod off fairly often. Still Sereda is at least courageous enough to interview some of the renegade scientists, etc.

reply to post by Lasheic

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lasheic

Quantum Mysticism. *yawn*

.... and you lost me right there

Anyone who comes to a discussion with such a loaded opening statement is going to be wearing a pair of blinkers you could fit on an elephant.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Thank you for posting this!

I have read Dr. Tiller's work and also am familiar with Dr. Lipton (getting one of his books for Christmas... shhh.. don't tell me!!
) and it's wonderful to see them both together here, with so many other extremely knowledgeable people.

I'm about to go on watching part 5... but just had to express my appreciation for the OP.

Dimensional Detective, some fine detective work my good sir.

[edit on 19-12-2009 by bsbray11]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join