It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incredible New Documentary: "Quantum Communication"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+63 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
This is an AMAZING new documentary, featuring experts such as Dr. William Tiller, Dr. Bruce Lipton, Physicist Claude Swanson, and a whole host of other scientists discussing consciousness, the bio-energetic field, and the very nature of reality.

Has there been a cover up in leading scientific universities regarding the POWER of the human consciousness, and its effect on the very nature of reality itself? If so, why would people want to keep such world-changing information secret?

Is the information contained within this series some of what they discovered? Is this perhaps where we are headed quite soon, and what many of us sense is the coming evolution in human consciousness and abilities? Things such as telepathy? Clairvoyance? Instant healing? Re-programming our DNA?

You're going to want to get your popcorn out for this one people---This is one HIGHLY interesting and entertaining series...I hope everyone gets a chance to view it.

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

Part 5:

Part 6:

Part 7:

Part 8:

Part 9:

Part 10:

[edit on 18-12-2009 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
CONTINUED...

Part 11:

Part 12:

Part 13:

Part 14:

Part 15:

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Thankyou so much, im right into this kinda stuff. Looks like im up late tonight, sure, its the weekend.

S+F for sure

Be safe and be well, thanks again!

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Im probably going to watch this anyway but i wish just once someone would make one of these that wasnt 2+ hours long.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Heading to watch it now. Thanks DD, I'm sure it will be worthwhile!

S&F

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shake
Im probably going to watch this anyway but i wish just once someone would make one of these that wasnt 2+ hours long.

Too true. This is great stuff though.
So far, I've only made it through the third video, but I've decided that the baghdad battery was the made for the heart of a golem.
So I Googled and found this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
And the Golem:
en.wikipedia.org...

I know... but it's fun.
I'll definitely make time for the rest of the series tomorrow, though.
Thanks again for a great thread, again!

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Hi, DimensionalDetective.

I have a good idea of what is in there. . . B-)

Did you ever "see" the 6-hours-3-DVD kit to witch I link
in my signature's first line ??
It should be a quite similar science; and NO, it was NOT a secret. . .

F & S

Blue skies.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Read about QM before listening to youtube videos on it.

It's not that these documentaries are bad, or inaccurate (although since I haven't watched them all, I can't vouch for this), but rather there is not enough time in a day to explain QM even at a layman's level.

READ READ READ READ READ
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1d145153e3d5.jpg[/atsimg]

I read that when I was a kid, and trust me, it's great having a little knowledge about something that most people don't understand AT ALL!

After you educate yourself a little, you'll occasionally find threads about QM by people who don't have a freaking clue what they're talking about, and you'll be laughing your butt off at what they have to say.

Seriously.. It'll make you feel superior for having knowledge and a clearer understanding of what others struggle immensely with.

[edit on 18-12-2009 by Kaytagg]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
'Quantum communication'?

I'd simply call it communication. I just personally don't think the quantum word needs to be put there, it'd be like calling it 'astral communication' or 'etheric communication' - what is the true name of this vibrational matrix we live in? Whatever we make it I guess. To me the 'astral world' and the abilities we all have inside us in physical manifestation, is something where human quantitive science steps aside, where the exploration craft, the measuring instruments and experiences are from our own soul. It's like showing people a UFO picture that's proven real... the only proof for most comes from within.

Will chop into these properly tomorrow with a nice drop of beer and some mind altering plant and see how it goes, thank you DD for another excellent post

[edit on 18/12/09 by GhostR1der]

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this

OK, thats me glued to my computer this evening!! Im right into this stuff just now, so should be a good watch.

will get back to you with my thoughts later!

g.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
DD You are the man .... man!

Thanks heaps this is awesome!

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Has there been a cover up in leading scientific universities regarding the POWER of the human consciousness, and its effect on the very nature of reality itself? If so, why would people want to keep such world-changing information secret?

Its not a secret, its a lack of understanding by most and ignorance.

the only thing that connects you to the universe IS YOU.

what is the logical outcome to that ? ; )

Let me show you what i mean Supper small < Human > Supper massive

Yet you consist of both < human > Supper massive | Supper small < human >

interesting is it not?

star and flag

www.abovetopsecret.com...

here is a nice thread i made on this very subject

[edit on 19-12-2009 by 13579]

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
I will be checking this out during day tomorrow, looks potentially great.

I just hope to god that it is not like that deceitful bunch of garbage, piece of scam artist work like "the secret"

If it is like "the secret " please let me know so I dont waste anytime, watching this.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   
S+F

If you want more information : read this related post( maybe more scientific / historic than futuristic ).

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Watching a documentary like this, for me it is akin to drawing the lines between the dots that have become my paradigms. I have learned over the years that when the truth dawns on you, for each moment of enlightenment you receive, you know absolutely in your heart that your conclusions are right, even though you don't have the hard scientific proof.

The story of how Einstein visualized his general theory of relativity in a flash and yet it took him two years to intellectualize it with mathematics feels very familiar. The difference is most of us don't have the capacity to describe it in numbers the way he did, but it doesn't make the truth any less real.

How many of us listen to an explanation of an esoteric subject and say to ourselves "I know that"? because the truth always resonates as a knowing within us.

This is a great documentary, The sooner science blinks away it's fixed myopic stare and accepts consciousness as the interweaving fabric behind every mystery that eludes them, the quicker we can move on to a better physical existence.

Star and Flag for this, good find.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Thank you so much for posting these DD. This is an amazing documentary, and I'm not even halfway through. S & F.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective

of course there has been a cover up, imagine if everyone could have power to heal themselves/others just by thoughts, or even stopping bullets, bombs to explode?

a lot of very profitable businesses (like pharmaceuticals and arms dealing) would collapse... and these are just a few examples...

it's simple, knowing the truth about true nature of consciousness is not profitable, so that's why they are doing everything to keep it secret...

[edit on 19-12-2009 by donhuangenaro]

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
F-in great man... Thanx a mil for this post! Everyone on the planet should be exposed to this
S&F

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I watched it up to around the four minute mark when he started babbling about how consciousness and the "observer" effect things on the quantum level.

If you don't understand why this is WRONG WRONG WRONG, I suggest you study.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
There is a huge confusion in understanding consciousness and awareness.
Consciousness is the perception and awareness is the mindfulness. Those are opposites, like physical and metaphysical. Intent, which belongs to the mind, is creative, and intention, reasoning, is manipulative, technical (totally in physical realm).

One needs to be extremely critical when watching this.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join