It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Arabia Calls for 'Climategate' Investigation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Saudi Arabia Calls for 'Climategate' Investigation

i found this on youtube just now

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Now this is interesting, Saudi Arabia is calling for an investigation regarding the e mails that were destroyed?

Wooow now its really getting interesting in Copenhagen.

So what do you all think about this? Its from the inside and its official

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Copenhagon will simply say " We have no control over what is opinionated in emails, or the content of emails or conversations, We have done our own research with our own scientists , and any other data is biased"
And leave it at that.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
What a surprise, what a big surprise, I think I'm gonna have a heart attack and die from this surprise!

Saudis, the leading world producer of oil, is scared sh!tless of any effort to develop alternative energy... What else is new?

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Reply to Bhudasystem

You just don't get it!

Climategate is a scandle because, at least on the surface, it clearly shows systematic bullying of any dissenting opinion. This is in direct opposition to basic scientific enquiries.

The very first tactic of bullying is to immediately tar and feather dissenters as being somehow less trustworthy.

The Saudi's are simply saying the truth. Climategate HAS eroded confidence in the theory of antropogenic global warming.

What is so unreasonable about asking for an investigation - to restore confidence????

Further - Big OIL is FUNDING Climate Change science. And why wouldn't they? If the energy source of the world is switching to renewables, don't you think that Big OIL will take their big money and invest in renewables and make money from those sources of energy???

But instead of considering any of that - you just dismissed the call for an investigation without in any way explaining why you feel that such an investigation is unnecessary??

Why was the raw data deleted? Do you understand that the calculations of climate scientists cannot now be duplicated by other scientists? That we are going to be paying billions of taxes based only on the word of a few individuals?

Tired of Control Freaks.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by TiredofControlFreaks

Excellent response. The issue shouldn't be so easily disregarded simply because its Saudi Arabia. Big oil has no reason to fear the climate summit because the plans on the table are for cap and trade which only means we get screwed. The corporations would only have to spend money to be allowed to pollute. Every country where Cap and Trade was put in place so no reduction in their CO2 output. this is a sin tax. The Oil Companies will have their bottom line stay roughly the same. The CRU was funded in part by Shell. Oil is on all sides of this issue.

Bhudasystem hit the nail on the head with the raw data deletion. Thats like giving a report on weightloss and showing a graph that proves chocolate and KFC diets reduced weight by 40% in the control study but when asked for the sourcing and data set the graph was derived from you say your dog ate it. Zero credibility.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
What a surprise, what a big surprise, I think I'm gonna have a heart attack and die from this surprise!

Saudis, the leading world producer of oil, is scared sh!tless of any effort to develop alternative energy... What else is new?

Not to mention the country of origin of most of the 9/11 hijackers, as well as the primary sponsor of Wahabism. These nutbag tea-baggers don't care, or seem to grasp the significance, of who their bedfellows are. They promote the propaganda of the powers that be for free! My how the tea-baggers get laughed at behind their backs by the elites!

Best,
Skunknuts

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
It's not just the Saudies that want an investigation.

I want one too

top topics

join