It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway: UFO “Hyperdimensional Portal Area” over Hessdalen.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Firstly I want to thank the OP, Imagir, for presenting us this nice thread to add to the apparently ever growing "Norwegian Spiral" case. Also, thanks to both Imagir and booda for alerting me to this thread.

A few points I want to address, if I may, and also keep in mind this is all in my opinion.

• The rocket scenario is possible, as there have been other incidents such as in China, Russia, and California, USA. Although I am NOT saying that is absolutely the case here it is always best to consider the more mundane first.

• From a physics (and possible ufological connection) standpoint what stood out to me was the reports of craft appearing to stretch out or appear amorphous. This could be attributed to some type of gravitational distortion around whatever these objects are. Simultaneously it could also be attributed to common factors such as poor image quality, atmospheric conditions, etc. There is just NO WAY to know for sure without a lot more testing, evidence, etc.

• Of course we have all heard the many, many theories of alien bases implanted within Earth, either underground, in mountains, or in our oceans (even possible rumors of Moon/Mars bases). Although none have ever been confirmed or present any type of solid evidence that would convince a majority of people I believe it is possible and must be considered considering.

If these bases do exist then yea, it would be logical to assume they would have some type of hub to utilize for transportation purposes, such as wormhole travel, a major base, etc.

• As far as the human understanding on the possibility of such transportation methods (ie; wormholes, stargates, etc) existing it is possible according to theoretical physics, but currently WAY beyond current publicly acknowledged technology. To postulate on whether the Norwegian spiral or similar phenomena in the area is wormholes or hyperdimensional portals would be ambiguous IMHO. Although according to our science and limited understanding one might postulate such technologies would be logical for an advanced race.

Although some of the characteristics reported to appear in the region could be consistent with our current grasp on possible effects of technology that might be used (ie;gravitational distortion, etc) I would still be hesitant to completely buy into an alien base/portal theory without further evidence.

All in all I think this is a potentially interesting case, but more research is needed. There is simply not enough evidence, nor understanding of the theorized concepts involved to make any type of solid "fringe" theory.

While the many reports in the area, in addition to the recent "spiral incident" should possibly give some pause and warrants for further investigation nothing has been presented that dictates anything UFO. At the same time there is enough (IMHO) reports and evidence to investigate this further.

I am definitely going to research this further, as we all should do IMHO. But right now the aforementioned points are all that can logically be said in my opinion. I will see what else I can come up with in the meantime. Again, thanks to the OP for presenting us this thread.

[edit on 12/16/2009 by jkrog08]

• posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 05:26 PM
    link   
    reply to post by defcon5

Not google maps -NASA doesn't even have pictures of the poles aerially, without a big hole shown in them...

Not all the holes are man made and spacecraft can easily disappear in holes like this. And under the oceans in remote areas especially freezing areas we do not visit. I am trying to say the earth could be shaped more like a doughnut than a ball. I think I maybe getting off topic or over tired but one thing leads to another. Thanks for noticing, time for me to go.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 05:32 PM
    link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
    If you keep looking at the trees, you will never see the forest.

Ufos and strange cattle mutilations have been spotted in new mexico and colorado for decades, yet the phenomena always gets "explained" with mundane explanations.

There is more evidence of cattle mutilations being part of a government program to monitor the amount of radiation that was leaking into the food chain from the early nuclear testing, then there is to say its in any way of extraterrestrial origin. The government has also been known to discreetly buy cattle from those ranchers at auction to similarly test the soft tissue for absorption of fallout radiation. If you have researched it at all, you should know that helicopter skid marks, and even government bio-hazard equipment have been found at several mutilation sites. The reason for the secrecy is that they do not want to have to pay out billions in lawsuits, and they do not want to start a public panic.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 05:42 PM
    link   
    And one last thing. This could be a portal.
    I think the Bible totally supports the idea of space portals. Jericho was thought to be one by the far out like myself - and I know many of you don't believe anything written in the Bible but I look at it as sort of a history book. Forget the who wheres and whys and take the information regarding what.
    The number one job in the early Bible was (well besides mining and metallurgist) was porter!

What did these simple people have to carry? Yes gold from the mine but that would only explain a few.
    I think there were porters because that area in the middle east was like today's major airport terminals. There were portals where people traveled back and forth from earth to heaven, heaven to earth regularly.
    These early visitors brought us many of our present day art, math, science, astronomy... and all their belongings.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 05:48 PM
    link   
    oh brother... Yeah the lightshow was neat but this was a missile test...

if you haven't noticed we're on the brink of war with Iran... Russia would probably be invovled somehow...

If you also notice, we seem to go to war with every contry we've had positive relations with...

[edit on 12/16/2009 by Brainiac]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 05:48 PM
    link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain
    Not google maps -NASA doesn't even have pictures of the poles aerially, without a big hole shown in them...

Here... No hole:
    Antarctic Synoptic Chart

The reasons for the holes in other images has to do with the obit that those satellites follow. Most never cross all the way into the arctic, they simply follow a very high inclination orbit. Satellites are launched near the equator, and rockets use the rotation of the Earth to achieve the Delta-V required to reach escape velocities. That is why they always launch to the east, against the rotation of the Earth. Trying to go into a high inclination, Polar Orbit, or Geosynchronous orbit is very costly in extra boosters, fuel, etc. If you ever look at the ground path of a normal object in orbit, you will see that it never crosses into the polar regions, hence the fact that you get holes in the photos:
    [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/823b7ddeafc3.gif[/atsimg]

The few satellites that are in Polar orbits can only take pictures of the area that they cross over on each pass, which gives them a swath of photos, then they can take another swath on the next pass, etc... Any photos you see like the one above are composites made from many different passes taken over a long period of time.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 05:49 PM
    link   
    I am always impressed by the number of earth impacts in southern Scandinavia compared to other areas in Europe.
    www.unb.ca...
    Maybe there is an association between the many UFO sightings and the fact that there are so many earth impacts in these areas.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 05:51 PM
    link   

Originally posted by defcon5

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
    If you keep looking at the trees, you will never see the forest.

Ufos and strange cattle mutilations have been spotted in new mexico and colorado for decades, yet the phenomena always gets "explained" with mundane explanations.

There is more evidence of cattle mutilations being part of a government program to monitor the amount of radiation that was leaking into the food chain from the early nuclear testing, then there is to say its in any way of extraterrestrial origin. The government has also been known to discreetly buy cattle from those ranchers at auction to similarly test the soft tissue for absorption of fallout radiation. If you have researched it at all, you should know that helicopter skid marks, and even government bio-hazard equipment have been found at several mutilation sites. The reason for the secrecy is that they do not want to have to pay out billions in lawsuits, and they do not want to start a public panic.

Well now I can't go. The reason for the helicopter skid may may be because there is complicity by the government in these abductions. Instead of taking humans our government said they could take some cows. Men in black have shown up occasionally to confound investigators but mostly to make sure no evidence of the alien is left behind. They don't care about the cows.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 05:54 PM
    link   
    reply to post by defcon5

Oh yes now I am convinced. You are right. No hole. Everybody go home.

You do know the map you are showing me as evidence is a cartoon.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 05:54 PM
    link   
    reply to post by rusethorcain

Here a picture is worth a thousand words and I fond one that explains it perfectly:
    [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1ced6f94a266.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 06:04 PM
    link   
    Yes the light show was a missile test. A missile that produces a special kind of light show. The US and Russia are getting their information from two different alien species, having made deals in the 50's. No doubt this is a part of the technology as were fiber optics anti gravity et al. This is just a show of ability by the Russians. Look what we can do. You better watch out, our advanced technology is better than yours...you know? How stags lock horns. I think there is much more to it (project bluebeam) that will directly affect the populace from these tests but that has not started. Right now they are just two countries strutting their stuff.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 06:10 PM
    link   
    reply to post by defcon5

That is lovely but I was looking for something more like this
    earthobservatory.nasa.gov...

which I will have to examine closer to look for smudges and overlays

LATE EDITED RESPONSE: to the post below -don't want to add another off topic item, but about those cows...the same thing is happening in Buenos Aires. To mutilate cows in other countries to try and throw us off the track is a bit hard to swallow.....and I thank you for your effort but still no photos of the poles have been shown that I find convincing

[edit on 17-12-2009 by rusethorcain]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 06:12 PM
    link   
    I think the point of this thread is that there is a phenomenon that is there....it hasnt been explained in the 20 or so years of research but its has been acknowledged..... I think as ATS or just plain curious people who have seen this need to look further into this if they are interested...

I can see this being brushed under the carpet because the ones the will try to discredit it cant....it takes the so called debunkers to make it interesting but no one can simply do it in this particular case...

I hope this gets more attention and if your really interested you can go to Hessdalen for a family holiday....just dont tell them it involves light phenomena or UFO's and they might buy it....

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 06:12 PM
    link   
    reply to post by rusethorcain

Here is what they were monitoring:

Let them drink milk
    On August 1, the National Cancer Institute (NCI) revealed that as a result of U.S. nuclear tests conducted at the Nevada Test Site (NTS), American children were actually exposed to 15 to 70 times as much radiation as had been previously reported to Congress. As a result, many thousands of today's adults are at risk of developing thyroid cancer.
    The information comes from fragments of a congressionally mandated study, 14 years in the making. The NCI report details estimated radiation doses to the thyroid gland due to releases of radioactive iodine 131. Most of the releases occurred from 1951 to 1958.
    Although areas near the Nevada test site were most often contaminated, the newly released data show that virtually the entire continental U.S. was affected, and "hot spots" also occurred in unpredictable places far from the site. These hot spots occurred because rainstorms sometimes caused locally heavy deposits of fallout. As a result, some children in large portions of the Midwest, parts of New England, and areas east and northeast of the test site (Idaho, Montana, and the Dakotas), received doses of iodine 131 as high as 112 rad.
    These dose estimates refer not to whole-body exposure, but to the concentration of iodine-131 in the thyroid gland, which occurred primarily through the "milk pathway." As cows and goats grazed in fallout-contaminated pastures, iodine 131 contaminated their milk. Children received higher thyroid doses because they drank much more milk than adults, and because their thyroids were smaller and still growing. In making its county-by-county estimates, NCI used both milk production and consumption patterns as well as weather data.
    In 1954 the Journal of Dairy Research was more direct in discussing the risk to humans of iodine in milk, indicating that "cows grazing in the neighborhood [near a nuclear power plant accident] may ingest sufficient of the isotope to constitute a danger to the consumers of their milk."(15) Also in 1954, AEC- funded research determined that the elevated levels of iodine found in animal thyroids in Tennessee were linked to fallout from nuclear tests.

Its a bit tough to believe that aliens could not take some cattle home and research on them to their little hearts content, why bother to steal ones from ranchers who just all happen to be located in areas near the first nuclear testing sites? Are aliens dumber then the average cattle rancher and cannot raise cows themselves? They just have an aversion to the mess cows make with their droppings? What?

From law enforcement people who investigated several of these:

Chavez, who's worked in Costilla County for five years, also investigated mutilations when he was a sheriff's deputy in Rio Grande County.

Neither of the men believe aliens were responsible for the attack.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 06:13 PM
    link   
    There was a Hessdalen charity for observing this, people donated money to set up a 24hr monitoring station that lasted a few years.

home.eunet.no...

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 06:14 PM
    link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain
    reply to post by defcon5

Oh yes now I am convinced. You are right. No hole. Everybody go home.

You do know the map you are showing me as evidence is a cartoon.

Cartoon?
    Its an Infra-red composite with a topographical overlay, its not a cartoon.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 06:45 PM
    link   
    Anything is more believable than the rocket theory. I know people have came on here trying to debunk it, but even someone who has ZERO knowledge of rockets can tell you that it was DEFINITELY not a rocket explosion ha. Documentary looks interesting though.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 06:50 PM
    link   
    reply to post by inlandempire88

Try not to link the two together but look at them seperatley. We need to work out what's going on at hessdalen before trying to put 2 + 2. This case is probably as good as it gets.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 06:52 PM
    link   
    Na I didn't mean to link them together, sorry. I just kind of smashed them together when I was putting up my response. I agree with you though and am going to load up that documentary. Trying to find it on google video though maybe, so we don't have to watch 6 parts.. Yes I'm lazy.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 06:54 PM
    link   

Originally posted by defcon5
    reply to post by Paradox.

There is nothing in that video to suggest that these are of extraterrestrial origins, which is why the scientists are similarly not saying that they are. If you actually watched it, they did a spectral analysis of the object and found that it contained dust and particles of scandium. Of course hardcore UFO believers will grasp at any straws they can find, and throw all scientific objectivity right out the window, right?

BTW, if you do not like what I have to say, simple because I do not believe the same way you do, then you are free to hit my ignore button, but until you are a MOD on this forum you have no right to tell me where or what I can post on it...

[edit on 12/16/2009 by defcon5]

First who said the documentary is proof of ET's? No one did. The OP was just relating some things with the documentary.

Second, no one told you 'where or what' you can say/post. Personally I could care less what you have to say, but I still read what everyone has to say so I can get an idea of what the general population thinks is happening (because believe it or not, listening to what others have to say is helpful at times).

I think you're the one with the problem to be honest. You brought up how you feel you are being 'silenced' or whatever, but the people who are trying to debunk the failed missile explanation are the ones fighting against self centered people (for the most part) who think that they are 100% right.

I am not saying I'm 100% right about anything being attributed to ET life. I can't prove anything to you and I don't need to. I believe in what I believe in - so seriously believe what you want and all is good. I was just pissed off about people jumping on the bandwagon trying to make debunkers sound like idiots saying stuff like: "You've never seen a missile in real life before how do you know it doesn't make a perfect spiral with blue colors and everything! I live out by the testing zone of such and such air force base so I'm an expert!"

Give me a break! You could have seen 1000 failed and successful missile tests before of all different kinds and still not been able to tell me the Norway spiral is definitely a failed missile. I know this because no one has been able to do so yet, and there is a lot of people out there with knowledge and facts when it comes to missiles, and weather, etc... And with all that knowledge, I have yet to see someone explain this 'failed missile theory' good enough to change the debunkers into believers - including myself.

[edit on 16-12-2009 by highlyoriginal]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join