It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS News 07: The Norway Sky Spiral

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

Never underestimate our ability to think up ways to improve things.

Stay tuned after New Year.

Springer...

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

Nice video Johnny thank you

I laughed at that thread a while back that said Johnny was an android or reptilian... i just laughed when he said over 9000

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Thanks again guys, It would actually take quite a bit of work to put each news togther

Appreciated.
I also mentioned last news I like that you credit members and that makes it feel real community like.

The biggest story for a while, The Norweigian Spiral didnt give our own Young Thor, Helmutt credit, he posted within under 1 hour of the event before most if not all but 1 news sources and this is typical Hellmutt posting worlwide news (not just American) everyday, he does it in mutter mostly, but thatis where he posted the spiral from 1 photo on the web, and by them time he threaded then there was a news story.

Greatefull for all great contributions, including staff to ATS, so dont be shy to thank them, we wont get pissy
well maybe some loonies will, but most of us wont.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

You are SO RIGHT!

THANKS HELMUTT!!!!!

You know that is an issue we have, we are scared to thank the staff in stuff like this because of exactly what you said...

Well, that ends today.

Going forward whenever one of our AWESOME Staffers author a thread that makes it to the "ATSnews With Johnny Anonymous" we ARE going to acknowledge them, full stop.

Thanks for bringing this up Zazz.

Springer...

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
great show ...

nice to see the primary good threads beeing displayed on video

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

"I had somehow missed the thread on the Ancient Civilization concerning the Lost Temple of Naylamp"

Is there a link or a ATS thread on the Lost Twmple of Naylamp?

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

"I do not deny that the Russian's had a missile failure, however it was a separate event from the spiral."

Exactly what I was trying to say on page 32 of the thread

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Good news program!

Few wishes:

- The News could be constant, like weekly news. ATS News week 52 and so on, preferably uploaded the same day always. (I would grow custom to it instantly)

- YouTube channel. (I couldn't find one)

Sure the ATS Media is a nice and able, but if I want to show a piece of ats news to my non-ats mate, an embedded video link on other than youtube sites (excluding perhaps few others) is a turn-off for them. Be it even smoother than youtube, some might just skip it for the reason they are not familiar with it. Also if I want to show them the piece about the Norway spiral, I would just add #t=06m12s to the YouTube URL, to give them what I want. ATS News program is so well made, that showing it to others through YouTube will certainly boost ATS ratings.

- The Johnny Anonymous speech is a bit too discontinuous perhaps(the pauses, a taste thing only no worries), but still it is well done, he feels credible.

I think more and more ATS people will find these news as time goes on, it is a very good way to wrap-up things

[edit on 16-12-2009 by inthemistandfog]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Last night I was catching up on shows I had on my DVR. The one show was about underwater Universe, it was a very interesting show in my eyes.

I enjoy this type of show because there are several give or take of different Aliens Species in the deepest of our waters.

Anyhow, my point is this for now. At one point they showed how a gravity wave was produced by sound and guess what it looked just like the Norway Spiral except it was on the water.

I have also said that the Human Race should use low frequency wave lengths "down" when trying to catch Alien activity in our waters and it seems they did this also and that it had to be sped up for us to hear what goes on down there.

I think all the governments are working together and doing many different things behind the backs of the peoples just as many here at ATS do.

When our governments says they know nothing about UFO's and Aliens I say BS I believe they are involved doing all this stuff exactly because of the ET's.

Just my pennies worth

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
It's the Large Hadron Collider, LHC.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

It does add up. Please show how it doesn't.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I love Johnny Anonymous and this newscast. He makes the news so interesting

I feel as if i'm watching this in my home televeision.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by italianlad

No, it's been repeatedly demonstrated that what we saw was entirely consistent with a failed Russian missile.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Killer computer chip.........the evil @ its work coming true...wowwww wwwww

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   
This was exactly like a Fox News segment.

At least it was entertaining to see how completely ridiculous ideas was put forward as "plausible" by the presenter. So thanks for that... I guess.

[edit on 25-7-2010 by Copernicus]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I'm just glad to see that the trans-dimensional European Union missile defense force field is up and operating at optimal efficiency, afterall, what else do you think is the reason why no one ever found any form of debris from the exploded missile..."?"

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I have seen many videos on this before and still have no official explaination. It's a sure mystery and it's really beautiful. I sure would have loved to witness this.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
According to Kryon these are Pleaidians, our mentors.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join